Law Arrests of Straight Pride Parade counter protesters in Boston turns into courtroom battle

If I were a gay person I would sure hate to have those fucking fools representing me. I’ve often wondered why these rag tag idiots contaminate what is supposed to be about equality etc and not acting like a fucking fool in public.

There's a baseline commonality and I'm not actually hostile towards them, but they really don't. "Gay People" is as descriptive and tells you about as much - or little - as "Straight People". The tangible core is a mere "subculture" now and I just have to accept it. I'm being quite serious when I say that it probably peaked post-war America (1945-65) with fitness culture and physique photography (AMG, Physique Pictorial, Grecian Guild, MANual, Physique Artistry, Fizeek Art, Tomorrow's Man, Champ, Trim, Vim). All gay as hell and during arguably the most socioculturally repressive time period in American history. Ironic.
It's actually quite fundamentally based around the celebration of men, masculine aesthetics, masculine beauty, masculine intimacy (and that includes but isn't limited to weird sex) though. If it isn't that, it isn't it. Period.

I say the judge should throw the book at those guys.
Why were they protesting the Talking Heads concert anyways?

I wouldn't call them nazis but I would have some concern about the intentions of those who feel the need to have a parade to celebrate their majority status.

<4>

This has always been their 'official' rationale.

pridethanks.jpg

Can he get a special prosecutor? I looked but it's super unclear at the state level. I saw some things saying the normal prosecutor had to be disqualified by a conflict of interest, which they arent.

I dont think anyways. Any special prosecutor stuff brings up reams of Mueller pages.

Another option is to charge them with a local city ordinance. That is where we would have charged them. The city prosecutor for us does not answer to the elected prosecutor, so we would have filed disorderly conduct or something similar.

Another option is to charge them with a local city ordinance. That is where we would have charged them. The city prosecutor for us does not answer to the elected prosecutor, so we would have filed disorderly conduct or something similar.

That would make sense.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

The mascot can be a burnt book complaining about the minorities.

Some G/B Mascots...

Actor: Marlon Brando
Bodybuilder: Chris Dickerson
Cartoon Character: He-Man
Composer: Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
Conqueror: Alexander The Great
Economist: John Maynard Keynes
Emperor: Publius Hadrian
Fashion Designer: ????? <45>
Fighter: Emile Griffith
Guitarist: Pete Townshend
Monarch Warrior: Frederick The Great
Musician: David Bowie
Novelist: Truman Capote
Painter: Caravaggio
Philosopher: Francis Bacon
Photographer: Bob Mizer
Playwright: Tennessee Williams
Poet: Walt Whitman
Polymath: Da Vinci
Publication: Post-War Murka Physique Mags
Scientist: Alan Turing
Sculptor: Michelangelo
Sex Symbol #1: Antinous
Sex Symbol #2: Tab Hunter
Sex Symbol #3: James Dean
Sherbro: NoDak

Maybe I misunderstood. Isn't who to charge up to prosecutors and sentencing up to judges? Isn't this a case where the judge is insisting on deciding who to prosecute?
Well the prosecutors didn’t want the charges dropped, they wanted a plea agreement signed off by the judge with token community service. So essentially the judge has to sign his name to a penalty that he may consider outrageously unjust and outside the law. It’s not for the judge to make such a decision - he has to rule in accordance with what the legislature has already deemed and what the Constitution demands, not to let the system be run like a joke and just roll over and sign off.

Now had the prosecutor dropped the charges and let the defendants loose before stepping into a courtroom then obviously that’s another thing. But the amount of people on here thinking their legal experts...*shakes head*

But nowadays we do.
I was unaware of all the hate crimes currently targeting the straight people of America. Or is the government taking their time handling an outbreak of a disease that's killing (almost exclusively) thousands of straight people a year?

Aren’t people allowed to express themselves and protest no matter what it is peacefully? Or is there double standards

Sure, but the article clearly states they were arrested after the rally when the cops were trying to clear and re-open the streets.

Ouch. He's right though.

Not sure what to take away from it. He may allow for anti gay policy but he says he stands for them. I would say anyone waving a gay pride flag is automatically a bad name to represent your straight pride rally.

The contradictory policy though just means he doesn't stand by his word. He doesn't represent those he claims to. He's a conman willing to say whatever he needs to manipulate the foolish in order to get a vote. He can't have his cake and eat it too.

I was unaware of all the hate crimes currently targeting the straight people of America. Or is the government taking their time handling an outbreak of a disease that's killing (almost exclusively) thousands of straight people a year?

I was unaware of either of those things happening to gay people either.

Wait. Do you blame the US government that there's no cure for AIDS or for the fact that gay men historically tend to engage in risky sexual behaviour?

And if gay people no longer suffer from hate crimes like that (they don't) why do they still need special treatment?

Back