Law Arrests of Straight Pride Parade counter protesters in Boston turns into courtroom battle

That would make sense.

That’s why I get paid the big bucks, ok, not big, just sorta medium, or maybe more like an overgrown fawn that will never get antlers and become a buck. Oh, buck me! I don’t get paid enough.

Bears are gnarly!!! My former aa sponsor is a 300 pound Hawaiian “bear” he has 60 year old Filipino live in man servant. I remember I helped him do some home repairs and there was a shirtless old dude in the kitchen fixing us fresh squeezed orange juice while I worked on the floor. It was like a queer UN meeting.

s0250.gif
Dudes can't keep their god damn shirts on, it just feels unnatural. This is why I was laughing so much at Barney's takedown of the Honorable Congressman Schock a few years ago, but just about anything he says sounds hilarious with that voice and accent. Truth though.

What did you grow up listening to ?
Classic Rock, Industrial Metal, East Coast Hip-Hop. I have a serious guilty pleasure (???) for a shit ton of new wave though, which punk is actually something of a parent genre to. A lot of it gives me nostalgic feels for times that I didn't even live in or experience.
New wave is nothing to feel guilty over.

This isn't a guilty pleasure? o_O I suppose not, heh. I (jokingly?) sang it to a FWB a while ago and started coughing from trying to get my voice that high. It has stood the test of time though, best version and the instrumental is kind of dope.

Man I went to a gay church with an old lezbo friend, that was quite the experience.
What a mix of contradicts. Definitely must have been weird. It'd be like if people in interacial relationships were in a white supremacist organization. Two Trians of thought that don't jive

What a mix of contradicts. Definitely must have been weird. It'd be like if people in interacial relationships were in a white supremacist organization. Two Trians of thought that don't jive

SDT-2013-06-LGBT-0-14.png

Yeah, that makes sense. As those religions don't like man on man relationships.

You'd probs be surprised how many people actually consider themselves - or at least really want - to be Christians and desire that form of spirituality (Jesus) in their lives. They just get rejected, mocked and told they can't be real Christians. I actually feel bad for them, because there's nothing they can do aside from self-repression and that usually turns out bad when it inevitably boils over.

If we are going to pretend that these "counter protesters" were civil and not deserving of arrest than this thread is a whole charade.

Antifa is often referred to as "counter protesters" too.

We all know what these privileged groups do to people who dont play ball.

Pretty sure this thread is about whether a judge can overrule a DA’s decision to not prosecute, not whether he should.

I don't really know who's side I am on in this one. As a moral matter I definitely on the judge's side because it really is wrong to target one side of a political debate for arrest. That said morality is not a valid basis for deciding a case. The province and duty of the judiciary to say what the law is, not what it should be. and I don't know what the law is here. What do you guys think?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/arrests-straight-pride-parade-counter-170458853.html

Conservatives: Judges should stay out of Executive Branch’s lane.

Also Conservatives: This judge should usurp the DA’s authority and prosecute anyway.

Conservatives: Judges should stay out of Executive Branch’s lane.

Also Conservatives: This judge should usurp the DA’s authority and prosecute anyway.

Clearly the DA is corrupt. Its naked.

<{spoogebab}>

I'm no legal expert but I believe all people either conspiring to or actively participating in parades of ANY sort should be punished, gay or otherwise

You'd probs be surprised how many people actually consider themselves - or at least really want - to be Christians and desire that form of spirituality (Jesus) in their lives. They just get rejected, mocked and told they can't be real Christians. I actually feel bad for them, because there's nothing they can do aside from self-repression and that usually turns out bad when it inevitably boils over.
logo_share.png

marry%2Bchurch.jpg

uua_webelieve_facebook.png

seven_principles_wheel_original.jpg

They should try conversion therapy......
Yeah it's sad, but the lifestyle doesn't jive with it.

I like the old skool way if just pretending they weren't gay and just letting them pretend they were straight.
My great aunt is a lesbian. When we'd visit her, she had a roommate. It was a nice fiction, and I think things worked better that way. Oppression isn't s good thing, but freedom doesn't always work out either. I think pretending mixed with no oppression, but keeping things DL is the ideal way for Western society to function in this case IDK

They should try conversion therapy......
Yeah it's sad, but the lifestyle doesn't jive with it.

I like the old skool way if just pretending they weren't gay and just letting them pretend they were straight.
My great aunt is a lesbian. When we'd visit her, she had a roommate. It was a nice fiction, and I think things worked better that way. Oppression isn't s good thing, but freedom doesn't always work out either. I think pretending mixed with no oppression, but keeping things DL is the ideal way for Western society to function in this case IDK

Philippines lol. Aww.

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F180702180845-02-christian-pride-apology.jpg

180702180846-03-christian-pride-apology-large-169.jpg

@ShinkanPo @loyalyolayal

This guy is the GOAT. <45>

His church is like a 10 min drive up the interstate.

<{JustBleed}>

He's kind of charismatic in a way. He delivers his hatred with a friendlier tone than ol Phelps. But looks like he will be just as notorious.

In August 2009, the church received national attention when Anderson stated in a sermon that he was praying for the death of then-president Barack Obama. The Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) listed Faithful Word Baptist Church as an anti-gay "hate group", citing its pastor's "extremely radical stance" that homosexuals if judged according to the Law of Moses, should be executed.[4] Since then, as the church has grown, it has received media attention for its documentary titled Marching to Zion, which the Anti-Defamation League labelled anti-semitic;[5] media attention has also focused on the pastor being refused entry to Jamaica, Canada, the United Kingdom, the European Union, the Republic of Ireland[6] and Australia.[7]

Faithful Word Baptist Church is strictly anti-abortion. The church opposes all forms of birth control, including condoms;[9] it is especially against the birth control pill, which it equates with murder.[10] In vitro fertilization is also seen as murder, because embryos are discarded during the process.[11][12] As of April 2019, Anderson had ten children.[13]
This guy walks the walk. OT fire and brimstone.

Back