Law Arrests of Straight Pride Parade counter protesters in Boston turns into courtroom battle

Why not your type?

photo_2019-09-02_20-41-08.jpg

Congrats to Fawlty for losing the gut at least

I'm having a little too much fun ITT showcasing how much gay culture was thriving in the 1950s/60s (obvious caveat) before the liberal indoctrination started turning everyone homo. It's a fucking joke narrative.

The best thing about that particular time period was the purity, as in the vast majority of dudes actually were and that was the community. Those type of mags still exist today but half the cunts are straight trying to make quick $$$. Yuge Turn Off (personally). It wasn't really a thing when it was criminalized in all 50 states and the only people producing material were underground publishing houses.
The 40's too.
wqt7rdn8j6k31.jpg

1_-_Pour_It_On.jpg

3_-_Swing_It_Brother.jpg

5_-_Service.jpg

Government sponsored homoerotica for the war effort.

Beefcake.png

TM1.png

TM2.png

Gays are incels who just can't get women.

<36> <36> <36>
lol are all these old publications collectibles now? I bet a mint condition early issue of Physique Pictorial can fetch a decent price. Do you know if the publishers were gay themselves or shrewd businessmen who saw a niche to exploit?

lol are all these old publications collectibles now? I bet a mint condition early issue of Physique Pictorial can fetch a decent price. Do you know if the publishers were gay themselves or shrewd businessmen who saw a niche to exploit?

Lol it was almost all absolutely G/B up until the mainstream liberation movement kicked into high gear by the late 60's, that's why 1950-1970 is specified. Bob Mizer was 23 years old when started Athletic Model Guild in 1945 (the publisher of Physique Pictorial).

http://bobmizer.org/blog/2016/grecian-guild-built-sense-of-community-for-gay-men

Lol it was almost all absolutely G/B up until the mainstream liberation movement kicked into high gear by the late 60's, that's why 1950-1970 is specified. Bob Mizer was 23 years old when started Athletic Model Guild in 1945 (the publisher of Physique Pictorial).

http://bobmizer.org/blog/2016/grecian-guild-built-sense-of-community-for-gay-men

18/19 year old (gay) Chris Dickerson in the late 1950s, what a strange coincidence right.

CD.png

A couple decades later, which is fitting and makes all of the homophobia in bodybuilding kind of ironic. It's our culture, you fucking meathead goofs. And that also goes back to my commentary Re: Arnold earlier in the thread. Arnold isn't a total piece of shit. That photo of him picking up the little twink at the pool was taken by Athletic Model Guild lol. But it was the mid-70s by then.

He was elite.

* 1979 Grand Prix Vancouver - IFBB, 2nd
* 1979 Canada Pro Cup - IFBB, Winner
* 1979 Canada Diamond Pro Cup - IFBB, 2nd
* 1980 Pittsburgh Pro Invitational - IFBB, 2nd
* 1980 Mr. Olympia - IFBB, 2nd
* 1980 Night of Champions - IFBB, Winner
* 1980 Grand Prix New York - IFBB, Winner
* 1980 Grand Prix Miami - IFBB, Winner
* 1980 Grand Prix Louisiana - IFBB, 2nd
* 1980 Grand Prix California - IFBB, Winner
* 1980 Florida Pro Invitational - IFBB, Winner
* 1980 Canada Pro Cup - IFBB, Winner
* 1981 Professional World Cup - IFBB, 2nd
* 1981 Mr. Olympia - IFBB, 2nd
* 1981 Night of Champions - IFBB, Winner
* 1981 Grand Prix World Cup - IFBB, 2nd
* 1981 Grand Prix Washington - IFBB, Winner
* 1981 Grand Prix New York - IFBB, Winner
* 1981 Grand Prix New England - IFBB, 2nd
* 1981 Grand Prix Louisiana - IFBB, Winner
* 1981 Grand Prix California - IFBB, Winner
* 1982 Mr. Olympia - IFBB, Winner

lt's all grotesque preggo cow mass monsters now.

Wtf has happened to this country? Why is everyone so fat and gross looking nowadays?

Can’t fight the corporate globalist government if everyone’s a fat slob. Sorry. That’s body shaming. I mean if everyone is autistic to a varying degree.

Wtf has happened to this country? Why is everyone so fat and gross looking nowadays?

Too many heterosexuals.

So you’re saying that Uncle Sam is gay? :D

No, but this dude was.

18-003-Composite-von-Steuben-copy.jpg

Friedrich Wilhelm von Steuben (September 17, 1730 – November 28, 1794), also referred to as Baron von Steuben (German: [fɔn ˈʃtɔʏbn̩]), was a German-American military officer and Major General during the American Revolutionary War. He is credited with being one of the fathers of the Continental Army in teaching them the essentials of military drills, tactics, and disciplines. He wrote Regulations for the Order and Discipline of the Troops of the United States, the book that was the standard United States drill manual until the War of 1812 and served as George Washington's chief of staff in the final years of the war.

On the recommendation of Benjamin Franklin, Washington brought in von Steuben, who had been an officer on the German General staff but fled the country when he was threatened with prosecution for homosexuality. He joined Washington's army at Valley Forge in February 1778 and began close relationships with military officers Benjamin Walker and William North. Despite rumors about his sexual orientation, there was never a formal investigation of von Steuben and he received a Congressional pension after the war.[1][2][3][4]

1887d14df808f43b7c8cede3c0cf4730.jpg

Can’t fight the corporate globalist government if everyone’s a fat slob. Sorry. That’s body shaming. I mean if everyone is autistic to a varying degree.
I don’t know what ur talking about. All I know is my shoulders look yummy right now.

Too many heterosexuals.

No, but this dude was.

18-003-Composite-von-Steuben-copy.jpg

Friedrich Wilhelm von Steuben (September 17, 1730 – November 28, 1794), also referred to as Baron von Steuben (German: [fɔn ˈʃtɔʏbn̩]), was a German-American military officer and Major General during the American Revolutionary War. He is credited with being one of the fathers of the Continental Army in teaching them the essentials of military drills, tactics, and disciplines. He wrote Regulations for the Order and Discipline of the Troops of the United States, the book that was the standard United States drill manual until the War of 1812 and served as George Washington's chief of staff in the final years of the war.

On the recommendation of Benjamin Franklin, Washington brought in von Steuben, who had been an officer on the German General staff but fled the country when he was threatened with prosecution for homosexuality. He joined Washington's army at Valley Forge in February 1778 and began close relationships with military officers Benjamin Walker and William North. Despite rumors about his sexual orientation, there was never a formal investigation of von Steuben and he received a Congressional pension after the war.[1][2][3][4]

1887d14df808f43b7c8cede3c0cf4730.jpg
Not gonna lie all my gay homies are ripped. This one dude at the gym just turned 58 probably walks around at 9% body fat jacked no straighty is looking like him at that age.

Not gonna lie all my gay homies are ripped. This one dude at the gym just turned 58 probably walks around at 9% body fat jacked no straighty is looking like him at that age.

There's no self-respecting :eek::eek::eek: that ever crosses 15% lol. Aside from the 'Bears' obviously, but being on the heavy side is fundamental to their entire subculture.

There's no self-respecting :eek::eek::eek: that ever crosses 15% lol. Aside from the 'Bears' obviously, but being on the heavy side is fundamental to their entire subculture.
Bears are gnarly!!! My former aa sponsor is a 300 pound Hawaiian “bear” he has 60 year old Filipino live in man servant. I remember I helped him do some home repairs and there was a shirtless old dude in the kitchen fixing us fresh squeezed orange juice while I worked on the floor. It was like a queer UN meeting

Back