Law Arrests of Straight Pride Parade counter protesters in Boston turns into courtroom battle

That's the point we got ourselves into?
Straight men need to shut up, bend over and accept they don't have the same rights as minorities.

I can tell BS from a mile.

I like the old skool way of just pretending they weren't gay and just letting them pretend they were straight.

This works well and is a virtual necessity in particular environments, but it's less 'pretending' and more people just assuming that.

Government sponsored homoerotica for the war effort.

Hmmmmmm.......

Is that the government being homoerotic, or the viewer being homoerotic?

Pretty sure that's on the government.

It definitely isn't intentionally or explicitly homoerotic in the way post-war physique culture and photography was, but stuff happens. There were a couple photobooks released a few years back that people were uncomfortable with.

Ease.jpg

Buddy.jpg

These photos are not the combat photography we’re so accustomed to seeing; here are disarmingly winsome and playful pictures of sailors and soldiers at leisure, displaying an innocent affection for each other that is practically unthinkable today.

It would be facile to describe these photos as simply homoerotic. Surely the best part of the book is a foul-mouthed essay by Scotty Bower, a former parachuter. “There was a certain amount of what they call grab-ass in the service,” he explains. “If the guys are buddies, the guy might throw his arm around you, you know, and then, the next time, it’s a little kiss on the cheek. And the next time, it’s a peter squeeze. You’re just very close buddies.”

For him, buddy bonding began in the Pacific theatre. He describes soldiers on the beach: “You’re there in a little hole you dug in the sand, pissed off... You’re wet and it rains, frankly, every day and every night. Some guys huddle together.”

In her foreword, Hanson suggests, “These lighthearted photos will undoubtedly offend some people, those steeped in the gospel of ‘greatest generation.’ They won’t like their heroes so indisputably human, or the grim seriousness of war diminished by play.” But the soldiers themselves showed no sign of shame. They were just young men, some, barely past boyhood, having good, unselfconscious fun, in the shadow of great suffering.

He's a conman willing to say whatever he needs to manipulate

Heh, that's rather well established. Republicans aren't quite as bad as they used to be, but homos voting for them is still kind of like 'Roaches for Raid'. Even if they otherwise have largely economically and socially conservative views, which plenty of people do. It isn't something that informs a political ideology.

We live in crazy times.
Stay safe!

Well this ruling will make the leftist and Antifa crowds even more brazen in what they do and how they attack.

I don't think the people the christians needs to apologize for anything.

Because the way I see it most likely this christians never did harass any member of the LGBTQ hence why they are joining in this demonstration. They are not biggoted in the first place.

Its the institution like the Catholic church that has some biggoted ideas and popes in the past have called homosexuality evil.

This people instead of appologizing to the lgbtq should protest the Vatican office in Manila at Governor Taft Avenue.

Yeah the fut US POTUS Taft has a street named after him in Manila.

Willam-Howard-Taft.jpg

Heh, that's rather well established. Republicans aren't quite as bad as they used to be, but homos voting for them is still kind of like 'Roaches for Raid'. Even if they otherwise have largely economically and socially conservative views, which plenty of people do. It isn't something that informs a political ideology.

How many times you voted republican?

My uncles and aunts are lifelong republicans and hard line trumper! considering some of them arived in the US illegally they are one of those Build that wall types hahaahah

Of topic...

Look at Jack ma I don;t like the shape of his head!
eyJpdSI6IjYwZmZhYjU5ZDM5ZjA1NzdhNjJjNTY5YWQ1Y2VmNDBmNDAwNmNkN2FjM2FjMWVlZDFmZDIxYjNiZDk0OTY1YzAiLCJ3IjoyMTAsImgiOjE0MCwiZCI6MS41LCJjcyI6MCwiZiI6MH0.jpg

Where your 40 thieves now? Jack?

How many times you voted republican?

I've only voted one time ever since I've been eligible to do so, and that was for Obama in the 2008 POTUS election when I was an impressionable child. Go Apathy!

And yet before you said they have turned into a shit show....

Yes, I just said that again today in the Berry.
TBF I don't create the gay threads, start the gay conversations, make the gay comments or tag myself multiple times in any the aforementioned gay things, other people do. That subforum is obsessed with gheys and beyond clueless.

And this ain't Grindr, man. o_O I've been thinking about putting a shirtless selfie as my avatar just for the troll of it once my hair grows all the way back out. But nah, I've posted several and since cleared them as the WR weirdos get disturbingly personal over online personalities.

https://forums.sherdog.com/posts/151101933/

Funniest comment was @Zer (looking really healthy btw bruh) once saying I was more swole at 14 than he's ever been in his life, gtfo. <45>

My av is (little) me in a mock JQ reference though.

qTxdUYp.jpg
you are one of the better posters bro. My comment was in a playful way. Zer does indeed have some of the funniest lines around here. I was toying with the idea of putting my picture on here but reading your comment on weirdos I’ll pass.
I know, and it doesn't bother me at all. I will gladly be a fairy fruitcake :eek::eek::eek: but for the love of Christ (?) with the misrepresentation of my god damn (No Fats, No Fems) culture; that's really what a majority of those WR posts are concerned with. Or 'subculture' now in contemporary "LGBTQ2S+" times, I guess. It's a total circus act and we need to return to the golden age of the 1950s if you ask me. Minus the criminalization, ofc. :D

Aren’t people allowed to express themselves and protest no matter what it is peacefully? Or is there double standards

Except for the fact that if a group was to protest the gay pride parade they would be labeled as racists, bigots, white males etc..

So it doesn’t work when the shoe is on the other foot. Nick Sandman is a perfect example of how that system targets white middle class straight white people.

All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.

Back