Law Arrests of Straight Pride Parade counter protesters in Boston turns into courtroom battle

Let's remember in War Machine's trial the judge rejected a plea agreement that the DA recommended for Mr. Machine. And I did not hear any outcries over that. I know nothing about criminal law so I have no idea how rare this is. But it obviously does happen.
The judge can reject a plea deal because they have some discretion over what is a "fair" sentence. He can't decide if someone should be charged at all.

You get a plea deal by pleading guilty to the crime for which you are charged and then agreeing to a sentence. Since sentencing is the judge's job, he can decide if the agreed upon sentence is acceptable given the guilty plea. But, as I understand this story, we don't have a guilty plea, we have a DA who is deciding not to press charges at all and the judge is basically saying "no, you have to charge them with a crime" which I've never heard of since the power to decide what charges to bring is entirely up to the DA.

Can't side with the judge. The decision to bring a criminal case against an individual is the DA's decision, not the judiciary's.

If someone disagrees with the DA, there are tools for doing so.

I agree with this.

As much as it PISSES ME OFF that these pieces of shit (who went to the parade JUST TO CAUSE FUCKING TROUBLE) are once again going to get off with a slap on the wrist (instead of jail time), prosecutors PROSECUTE, Defense Attorneys DEFEND, and Judges JUDGE. PERIOD!

We can't have judges re-invent the wheel 'cause then we will have any judge out there making these types of decisions going forward.

Buddy of mine is in a wheelchair. Only handicap accessible bar in his former hometown was a gay bar.

Spacious, flavorful drinks, and no one minded that we watched the game on the tv.

I had a buddy in a wheelchair. Parking was always a bit more logistical when you gotta lift someone's ass in and out of a chair.

DA sounds to be batting for leftists and not the society it should be protecting.

I agree with this.

As much as it PISSES ME OFF that these pieces of shit (who went to the parade JUST TO CAUSE FUCKING TROUBLE) are once again going to get off with a slap on the wrist (instead of jail time), prosecutors PROSECUTE, Defense Attorneys DEFEND, and Judges JUDGE. PERIOD!

We can't have judges re-invent the wheel 'cause then we will have any judge out there making these types of decisions going forward.

What we will have is liberal activist prosecutors decline to ever prosecute members of antifa.

Just saying this will be the future. And that prosecutor will keep being re-elected by the liberal city. Meaning the American justice system just collapsed.

I'd need to know more about what the charges were supposed to be. It says he agreed to drop 9 of the 16 arrested, but an activist DA who's been in for only a few months and got the position for promising to be soft on crime. Why the eff was there a "prominent immigration attorney" who got cheered for being in contempt of court?

What we will have is liberal activist prosecutors decline to ever prosecute members of antifa.

Just saying this will be the future. And that prosecutor will keep being re-elected by the liberal city. Meaning the American justice system just collapsed.
H aha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha a aa ha ha ha.

Ha.

Being straight apparently makes you "Nazi scum" according to virgin low IQ antifa types.

<mma4>
I wouldn't call them nazis but I would have some concern about the intentions of those who feel the need to have a parade to celebrate their majority status.
<4>

One day barrydillion, all this will he rectified.

Yeah? Well, HURRY THE FUCK UP ALREADY. Because I'd like to get back to the core culture which existed from Ancient Greece to Post-War America that was side-eyed and appropriated.

<Oku02>

Look at all these studs representing straight pride.
qcVaEn1.png

7ajsx5pvur431.png

Yikes.

<{katwhu}>

Thats no where near my idea for a straight pride event.

I like the sound of that exclusive pool party mentioned earlier, but with a whole women's college volleyball team or two.

Now that's straight pride.

And some Molly and coke.

{<tongue}<Moves>

When you don't even have the courage to articulate your threats, no one takes you seriously.

What threat? What in God’s good name are you blabbering about?

I said one day, all this liberal nonsense will be rectified

What threat? What in God’s good name are you blabbering about?

I said one day, all this liberal nonsense will be rectified

No it wont lol. Your culture is going to be annihilated.

Yikes.

<{katwhu}>

Thats no where near my idea for a straight pride event.

I like the sound of that exclusive pool party mentioned earlier, but with a whole women's college volleyball team or two.

Now that's straight pride.

And some Molly and coke.

{<tongue}<Moves>
So the rally is , aside from promoting heterosexuality, supposed to be a patriotic celebration of America ? Yet a few of the marchers are carrying the Israeli flag.

Props to @DIDM for making the trip.

Classic Rock, Industrial Metal, East Coast Hip-Hop. I have a serious guilty pleasure (???) for a shit ton of new wave though, which punk is actually something of a parent genre to. A lot of it gives me nostalgic feels for times that I didn't even live in or experience.
I’m too busy to fly to Boston

I’m deep undercover in Antifa, crazy the shit I’m learning, there will definitely be RICO charges filed when I’m done

Back