Law Arrests of Straight Pride Parade counter protesters in Boston turns into courtroom battle

You say that like it's not accurate.

Thats why I laughed . It is pretty spot on but there are exceptions to the rule .

This example comes right to my mind

Check that tune out its from like 20 years ago and as far as subject matter he could be singing about right now

Its still kinda peppy though

Thats totally not gonna be hardcore enough for you though :)

Over 50% have never attended one and while there's plenty of otherwise 'normal people' who go to Pride events, they seem to draw an overabundance of dykes, overtly effeminate twinks, drag queens, trannies and middle-aged men with pink shirts and pot bellies. Pass.
If I were a gay person I would sure hate to have those fucking fools representing me. I’ve often wondered why these rag tag idiots contaminate what is supposed to be about equality etc and not acting like a fucking fool in public.

What we will have is liberal activist prosecutors decline to ever prosecute members of antifa.

Just saying this will be the future. And that prosecutor will keep being re-elected by the liberal city. Meaning the American justice system just collapsed.
its not just with antifa, just a couple days ago I listened to a police chief rail against their DA for not prosecuting gun crimes. pointing out it does no good to enact more gun laws when they won't enforce the ones on the books

the same thing is happening in my city where violent offenders are getting set free only to to the same thing or worse

its not just with antifa, just a couple days ago I listened to a police chief rail against their DA for not prosecuting gun crimes. pointing out it does no good to enact more gun laws when they won't enforce the ones on the books

the same thing is happening in my city where violent offenders are getting set free only to to the same thing or worse

The essence of liberalism. They bemoan how many young African American males are in jail, so they just refuse to send them there anymore. And this must terrify the law abiding of those communities.

You gotta stop the culture of criminality. But the powers That Be obviously are not interested in doing that.

I bet you’d laugh. One day barrydillion, all this will he rectified.

One day when all the racists and bigots are gone and people don't have to go out and protest their dumbass parades?

Classic Rock, Industrial Metal, East Coast Hip-Hop. I have a serious guilty pleasure (???) for a shit ton of new wave though, which punk is actually something of a parent genre to. A lot of it gives me nostalgic feels for times that I didn't even live in or experience.

New wave is nothing to feel guilty over. I actually saw David Byrne (Talking Heads) this summer in DC, and it was an amazing concert. I also saw Blondie and Elvis Costello a few weeks ago in DC, because why not. There are plenty of cool New Wave bands like the Cars, Talking Heads the Cure...maybe the Smiths? Are they new wave? Elvis Costello? Lots of groups walk a fine line between rock and new wave (Costello), or punk and new wave (The Clash). There are some new wave bands that are complete trash, but you could say that about any genre.

However you define them, I wouldn't put them in a guilty pleasure category. Even a guy like Kurt Cobain was a huge New Wave fan and regularly spoke about it. I think I'd feel more "guilty" listening to most hip hop than most new wave.

New wave is nothing to feel guilty over. I actually saw David Byrne (Talking Heads) this summer in DC, and it was an amazing concert. I also saw Blondie and Elvis Costello a few weeks ago in DC, because why not. There are plenty of cool New Wave bands like the Cars, Talking Heads the Cure...maybe the Smiths? Are they new wave? Elvis Costello? Lots of groups walk a fine line between rock and new wave (Costello), or punk and new wave (The Clash). There are some new wave bands that are complete trash, but you could say that about any genre.

However you define them, I wouldn't put them in a guilty pleasure category. Even a guy like Kurt Cobain was a huge New Wave fan and regularly spoke about it. I think I'd feel more "guilty" listening to most hip hop than most new wave.
New wave had a bad rap for a while in the 90's but that stigma is long gone. As someone that grew up on 80's metal and punk and despised new wave in my youth, I've grown to appreciate it more as I get older. And I declare that New Order's Temptation is the greatest song (and top 10 music video) of the 80's.

stop making sense.

stop making sense.

tumblr_pb9j0jiQUu1sxm49so1_400.gif

New wave had a bad rap for a while in the 90's but that stigma is long gone. As someone that grew up on 80's metal and punk and despised new wave in my youth, I've grown to appreciate it more as I get older. And I declare that New Order's Temptation is the greatest song (and top 10 music video) of the 80's.

Strangely, David Byrne's Feelings is one of my favorite albums of all time but I never liked the Talking Heads or any of his other solo LP's.

I can understand why somebody wouldn't like the Talking Heads. But whether or not you like their sound, it's hard to deny that they were talented and unique.

One more then I'm done.

Excellent selection of bands. Talking heads are phenomenal.

Edit: stop making sense is a great aspect of art. It’s pure art. How they start solo and then bring on the other members one by one over the songs. The stage crew work being part of the show. Fantastic.

The essence of liberalism. They bemoan how many young African American males are in jail, so they just refuse to send them there anymore. And this must terrify the law abiding of those communities.

You gotta stop the culture of criminality. But the powers That Be obviously are not interested in doing that.

How would you stop the culture of criminality?

How would you stop the culture of criminality?

Don’t glorify it.

They wouldn’t have pushed hardcore gangster rap, and they wouldn’t tolerate and make excuses for criminality at the highest peaks of cultural outlets and government.

More police and more prisons. Over time, those who choose that they want to be in prison will do so by their criminal actions. Everyone else will enjoy safe free society.

Don’t glorify it.

They wouldn’t have pushed hardcore gangster rap, and they wouldn’t tolerate and make excuses for criminality at the highest peaks of cultural outlets and government.

More police and more prisons. Over time, those who choose that they want to be in prison will do so by their criminal actions. Everyone else will enjoy safe free society.

They? Who is they.

Who will be preventing gangsta rap? Government? Federal?

Back