Are people annoyed Amanda Nunes is done at 145?

Cyborgs a fuckin freak. The plane to Rizin is that way--------------------------->

2dxUmo.gif

Her stating she is done is just her team's way of driving up the price for a rematch. She is absolutely fighting at 145 again
They wont give her a rematch with one fight left on her contract. No way. UFC wont offer that match. That way they hold all the cards.

Who is in this division?

Name me 10 permanent 145’ers without using the internet to post names you don’t know.

1. Strip Amanda
2. Remove 145 women division
3. Remove all remaining women divisions
4. Setup a WMMA org
5. Put WMMA on free tv or streaming service as additional content

no, what the fuck is at 145? cyborg and megan?

she just starched cyborg, and megan doesn't even have a " legit " win in the UFC and she'd get smashed anyway.

1. Amanda voluntarily throws 145 title into the trash
2. Remove Womens 145 lb division
3. All other divisions in WMMA remain as they are
4. Put out Best of Rowdy Ronda Rousey Career DVD
5. Double down on the WMMA

FTFY

Not one bit, she moved up and beat the fucking beast everyone is scared of.

She can do whatever she wants from here because she's earned it.

Rematch against Cyborg
Revenge the loss against Zingano(There is no pathway to titleshot at 135 for Zingano.)
Megan Anderson
Both Ladd & Vieira could have trouble of making 135 in the future.
Felicia Spencer
There’s a video on YT that seriously thinks Nunes can’t achieve GOAT status with the losses to Zingano and Davis hanging over her head. Seriously, he thinks she needs to avenge at least the loss to Zingano to be talked about as the “GOAT.”

Meanwhile, same crazy guy completely fails to mention Cyborg’s poor record, or how she had a loss at 135 in her first pro fight,

I'm annoyed at the myth that there is 'no talent' at 145.

it would be great if the UFC and commissions could get their shit together and further curb the *ridiculous* practise of weight cutting that hurts the fighters, the fans, and the org.

Who are the other 145lbers, then? Meanwhile, you wanna talk about weight cutting? Cybro is the biggest offender of them all.

Its amazing there's been three female 145 pound champions, and only one of them wanted to defend their belt.

{<BJPeen}

Well, who did the one who wanted to defend it, defend it against? Think about it.

I thinking business wise rematching Cyborg down the road would be a good move.

The UFC should schedule Nunes vs Holms at 135lbs and Cyborg vs Anderson at 145lbs.
If both Nunes and Cyborg win, I say book the rematch.

No. What was she supposed to do. Give up the belt that has more interesting fights and followers. It was cool she went up but she doesn't belong. Maybe there will be renewed interest in 145 without Cyborg as champion right now.

I'm annoyed with "double champs" winning the second belt to then just vacate it. Whats the point? To screw up the division?
In this case it is a bit different because there are no other 145ers really. But in general fighters should not go up unless they plan on defending both belts. Just adding the double champ moniker to a legacy is not a big deal anymore imo.

Sherdog would explode if the first triple champ is in WMMA though. It is a possibility now.

Honestly 145 Women category is a fail.
Not enough fighters,stupid match ups that fucked the ranks and only one fighter in that category who is actually a competent 145er in Cyborg.
The damn thing relied entirely on her being undefeated and scary.
Amanda fucked up the hype and I believe she is better suited at 135.
I dont know what is the best option honestly.
But im not pissed Nunes wants to stay where she have more options.

Last edited:
Back