Are people annoyed Amanda Nunes is done at 145?

VinceArch

I am all of me.
@Steel
Reaction score
Cyborg couldn't fight Megan after she lost to Holm and no one was really interested in a Cyborg/Holm rematch so they brought in Amanda since Cyborg needed an opponent. All of Cyborg's opponents went back to 135 after losing to her. Close the division and let all the fighters go back to 135. If they can't make the weight cut, well then better luck elsewhere.

Im annoyed i had to see the video she announced that with

<{clintugh}>

I'm annoyed this thread reminded me of the existence of WMMA.

Not at all! Only increases my respect for Amanda having dispatched Ronda, Cyborg, and potentially the UFC womens featherweight "division."

Leoa bless

She isn't done at 145. Why would she give up one belt so soon?

She was clearly joking in that video.

I'm annoyed that she didn't retire. Go out on top, you can only move down now.

145 is pretty much dead. unless holly wants to fight her at 145 instead but holly is pretty much number 1 contender at 135 if she beats ladd whatever her name is

Dana probably wants to shut down the division anyways, especially if Cyborg bounces and goes somewhere else.

Shit division anyway, close it and move all to 135

Who else does she fight?

Rematch against Cyborg
Revenge the loss against Zingano(There is no pathway to titleshot at 135 for Zingano.)
Megan Anderson
Both Ladd & Vieira could have trouble of making 135 in the future.
Felicia Spencer

Cyborg couldn't fight Megan after she lost to Holm and no one was really interested in a Cyborg/Holm rematch so they brought in Amanda since Cyborg needed an opponent. All of Cyborg's opponents went back to 135 after losing to her. Close the division and let all the fighters go back to 135. If they can't make the weight cut, well then better luck elsewhere.
Nah

One less woman’s division with less than 10 fighters. Sounds good to me.

She can't catch a break lol

Besides Megan, there is no one else to fight her. Maybe she'll fight Cyborg if they pay her well cause Cyborg got more money than she did at 232. I think it's too soon for the rematch. I'm not really interested in her fighting Megan because she'll breeze pass Megan easy. She can't fight Holly until Holly start winning some fights. 145 is just dead now so it's only right she should focus on 135 now.

Rematch against Cyborg
Revenge the loss against Zingano(There is no pathway to titleshot at 135 for Zingano.)
Megan Anderson
Both Ladd & Vieira could have trouble of making 135 in the future.
Felicia Spencer
I don't care for a Cyborg rematch.
Does Megan get a title shot after one victory?
Zingano needs to stay at 135
The others need to cut to 135 or fight elsewhere. The division is dead.

I don't care for a Cyborg rematch.
Does Megan get a title shot after one victory?
Zingano needs to stay at 135
The others need to cut to 135 or fight elsewhere. The division is dead.

There is lots of ppl care for the rematch against Cyborg.

There are fighters get a titleshot coming off a loss.

I'm annoyed that she didn't retire. Go out on top, you can only move down now.
Nah she wasn't active fighter last two years. One fight vs Shevchenko, ppv disaster and then fight vs Raquel also ppv disaster.
Now it's time to make money, but I agree, she peaked. It can be only worse from now.

She can't catch a break lol

Besides Megan, there is no one else to fight her. Maybe she'll fight Cyborg if they pay her well cause Cyborg got more money than she did at 232. I think it's too soon for the rematch. I'm not really interested in her fighting Megan because she'll breeze pass Megan easy. She can't fight Holly until Holly start winning some fights. 145 is just dead now so it's only right she should focus on 135 now.

GDR is still linear 145 UFC champion. They should book NunesvsGDR 2 and kill that division for good. GDR is on good streak.

Back