Are people annoyed Amanda Nunes is done at 145?

Go back to telling others how much you hate American cars then ;)

Is this what you're talking about?
I hate to say it (I really do), but American cars don't measure up for me. Especially the finishes - dash, rubber/plastic pieces, knobs etc. The last American car I had was a Grand Cherokee and I loved that vehicle. Loved it. Maybe it was the Daimler influence, idk. But after 40k miles in a Taco, I'll always drive a Toyota.

How do you read this as me hating American cars?

Just shut the division down or bring in some real 145ers. I have NO idea the talent pool of 145 women though. I'm guessing it's quite shallow. Probably 105 women would be a better division and received better as well. Lots of cute little females in that division vs the muscular big 145ers in general.

There is lots of ppl care for the rematch against Cyborg.

There are fighters get a titleshot coming off a loss.
Who all cares for Cyborg? Since that loss she has not had any media attention even CLOSE compared to Ronda or even Holly Holm for that matter. Just because other fighters have received title shots coming off losses doesn't mean to keep allowing it to happen. It isn't like Cyborg lost a close decision that caused controversy or that the fight was competitive. She got her ass knocked out in under a minute!

If they can't make BW, send them to PFL where they can put on 10 lbs and fight Kayla Harrison for a million bucks.

Nope. There’s next to nobody for her to fight at that weight. The weight class will probably fold soon.

No. 145 isn't even a division. There is no woman. They don't even have a rankings list on UFC website.

I don't care for a Cyborg rematch.
Does Megan get a title shot after one victory?
Zingano needs to stay at 135
The others need to cut to 135 or fight elsewhere. The division is dead.

It would be hilarious if they did Holly v. Megan 2 for the 145 title.

GDR is still linear 145 UFC champion. They should book NunesvsGDR 2 and kill that division for good. GDR is on good streak.

So if she beat Nunes, that leave Cyborg who she refused to fight and got stripped.... Sorry bro it ain't happening.

The lioness does what she wants. She performs in big fights, that is a true champion. Id like to see her defend both belts in this reign. Give holmes a shot at 145. If holmes wins, she also gets a shot at 135. If holmes loses, nunes defends against whomever at 135.

Is this what you're talking about?

How do you read this as me hating American cars?
I don't. I just remember reading that last week and found it funny that you clicked on a thread about WMMA just to say you hate it. So I figured I'd bring up something that would hopefully remind you to go revisit to take your mind off WMMA.

So if she beat Nunes, that leave Cyborg who she refused to fight and got stripped.... Sorry bro it ain't happening.
nah I'm thinking about 135 lbs fight, not 145 lbs, once GDR will lose, 145 division is closed for good. When she will lose lineal championship of 145 forever will stay in 135 lbs division.

I don't. I just remember reading that last week and found it funny that you clicked on a thread about WMMA just to say you hate it. So I figured I'd bring up something that would hopefully remind you to go revisit to take your mind off WMMA.
Dang, I guess I've got a case of the red ass today lol. Sorry <Gordonhat>

Cyborg couldn't fight Megan after she lost to Holm and no one was really interested in a Cyborg/Holm rematch so they brought in Amanda since Cyborg needed an opponent. All of Cyborg's opponents went back to 135 after losing to her. Close the division and let all the fighters go back to 135. If they can't make the weight cut, well then better luck elsewhere.
100% as you said.

The WMMA 145 division needs to be closed. It was comprised of primarily 135ers moving up in weight because Cyborg had no one to fight.

Nope don't care. She killed the entire division by defeating Cris Cyborg. Shut it down, close up shop.

Everyone in the pool at 135 and if you can't do it....back to Teh Invicta

Dana probably wants to shut down the division anyways, especially if Cyborg bounces and goes somewhere else.
Yes I think there's a good chance that this happens. In fact, I think there's a good chance that Amanda Nunes KNEW THAT before her title fight. Just a guess.

I'm annoyed at the myth that there is 'no talent' at 145.

it would be great if the UFC and commissions could get their shit together and further curb the *ridiculous* practise of weight cutting that hurts the fighters, the fans, and the org.

nah I'm thinking about 135 lbs fight, not 145 lbs, once GDR will lose, 145 division is closed for good. When she will lose lineal championship of 145 forever will stay in 135 lbs division.

Maybe after that shit she pulled, I'll be surprised if they even give her another title shot. You got a point tho bro.

no, 145lb women shouldn't have started in the first place. It was only done for cyborg. Other than that, don't care much.

Back