Anybody have insight on the ATOS Strength and Conditioning Program?

It is one thing to gain 20+lb of lean mass over a period of 3-4 years (Already a remarkable thing in of itself and something most physique trainers would say is pretty damned good) and another to gain 20+lb of lean mass while gaining no fat at all along with it or otherwise not doing anything that looks like a cut or a diet phase.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I do not think competitive BJJ folks would be taking the time to do a diet phase, since that would probably cut into their training time.

Since you have to weigh in with your gi just before competing for IBJJF tournaments you can't really cut water weight very effectively, so I think they naturally do cuts leading up to big tournaments.

Yeah somehow Keenan gained all this muscle but still weighs exactly the same as he did when he was running household errands for a rapelord. Jesus is Lord because only He could give you these unbelievably insane PED muscle gains without actually gaining any weight. It truly is a miracle.

Keenan is another one I've seen before in person, and he doesn't look much different to me now. The biggest change I noticed is that his eyes don't have a dejected, blank stare anymore. The last time I saw him, he stared at the floor without talking to anyone for long periods of time. Now he actually seems to laugh and have fun.

Funny how that happened!

Since you have to weigh in with your gi just before competing for IBJJF tournaments you can't really cut water weight very effectively, so I think they naturally do cuts leading up to big tournaments.

Ah, that explains things.

Ya, that is the problem with just seeing pictures of people at their best. You have to see them at the normal phases to see reality.

It is one thing to gain 20+lb of lean mass over a period of 3-4 years (Already a remarkable thing in of itself and something most physique trainers would say is pretty damned good) and another to gain 20+lb of lean mass while gaining no fat at all along with it or otherwise not doing anything that looks like a cut or a diet phase.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I do not think competitive BJJ folks would be taking the time to do a diet phase, since that would probably cut into their training time.

Yeah Keenan gained 20+ lb lean mass and is still in exactly the same weight class. Makes sense.

Yeah Keenan gained 20+ lb lean mass and is still in exactly the same weight class. Makes sense.

I don't know, nor do I care, who Keenan is.

I merely responded to what anaconda wrote. And he wrote

"I don't know if any of them are on PEDs or not but its very natural and easy for someone 18-19 to gain 20+ lbs of lean mass by the time they are 21-22, especially if that person does nothing but train for a living."

Now, given my understanding of mass gain, either you have to be in a great caloric surplus in order to consistently gain enough lean mass to gain 20+lb of it, which necessitates some fat gain,

OR

your diet and exercise needs to be so fucking perfect, to the point of omniscience, that you gain lean mass while gaining no fat at all.

If you have something to add to this in a sensible manner like Uchimata, then have at it.

Otherwise, fuck off with your sarcasm.

Holy shit, some of you people have no idea what muscle mass is. A guy with low body fat who just got done with a match =/= steroids.

magick I'm not trying to be a dick to you. Just saying that you are wading into something where you don't know what is really going on.

This is not a thread about mass gain. This is a specific callout thread made by a well known internet assassin who works for the rapist Lloyd Irvin. Since the rapist's team took a big hit when the majority of his big name guys left, threads like these are his way of getting even with them just like he threatened to do if they ever left his organization.

He posts pictures of famous competitors and says they have put on massive amounts of lean mass in a short period of time. Yet somehow, despite the picture, the scale still says the same number before and after this supposed transformation for one he has accused. I guess he lost a bunch of fat? But he was too skinny to begin with? He was skinnyfat?

This thread is just the sad rambling of a well known LI shill who has already been banned like ten times. So that is why people are hostile and sarcastic towards it.

your diet and exercise needs to be so fucking perfect, to the point of omniscience, that you gain lean mass while gaining no fat at all.

I gained well over 20 lbs of mass going from my late teens to early twenties doing oly lifts and eating everything in sight. Some fat came with it, but nothing I couldn't take back off in a few weeks.

Its already been said, but gaining 20lbs is something very different when consideriing an 18 year old athlete training well and eating like a horse, and your average late 20's to 30's guy in the gym trying to shape up for the summer.

That, and PED's isn't really all that novel or shocking a concept in this sport (or other sports) anyway.

Yeah I forgot to list him.

This:
Keenan-Cornelius-Mundial-2012.jpg

keenan.jpg

DSC_0108.jpg

Keenan-Cornelius1.jpg

to this in 2 years:
tumblr_mhknol11Bu1r5jqbfo1_1280.jpg

keenan1.jpg

Most guys lose weight with training hours of BJJ. Most bodybuilders would be happy with gains like that and they eat thousands of calories a day and certainly don't burn as many calories. Anybody have any insight?

I can make those gains in 10 minutes. The last photo has been brushed over and shaded.

... he looked exactly the same as he did when he trained under a rapist.

what kind of event would one be training for if it involved being underneath a rapist ?

Looking at those pictures of Keenan, it honestly looks like he just grew up and filled out.

I don't know, nor do I care, who Keenan is.

I merely responded to what anaconda wrote. And he wrote

"I don't know if any of them are on PEDs or not but its very natural and easy for someone 18-19 to gain 20+ lbs of lean mass by the time they are 21-22, especially if that person does nothing but train for a living."

Now, given my understanding of mass gain, either you have to be in a great caloric surplus in order to consistently gain enough lean mass to gain 20+lb of it, which necessitates some fat gain,

OR

If you have something to add to this in a sensible manner like Uchimata, then have at it.

Otherwise, fuck off with your sarcasm.

You are talking about an adult. A teenager can eat tons of food and not gain any fat. The metabolism of someone still growing is an amazing thing.

Plus they are training all the time.

Combine those two factors and they could eat cheeseburgers every day and put on muscle without gaining fat.

Its already been said, but gaining 20lbs is something very different when consideriing an 18 year old athlete training well and eating like a horse, and your average late 20's to 30's guy in the gym trying to shape up for the summer.

That, and PED's isn't really all that novel or shocking a concept in this sport (or other sports) anyway.

+1. The guys justadouche is talking about were both teenagers and are now getting into their 20s. Nothing strange about 2 guys at that age putting on what looks like a good amount of muscle (without PEDs).

The amount of testosterone production at that age is what a lot of people get with moderate PED use anyway. You are naturally producing what others are injecting - why would you need to add it?

None of the photos posted really look incriminating to me.

Jt said that when he first got to Atos the workload was so high he wasn't sure if he would make it. Combine an increased workload like that with diet and rest to support it and you will get more muscular like Keenan did.

There are plenty of D1 wrestlers in these guys shape or better.

I have heard the name, but have no idea who that is.
Grappling forum is limited to BJJ fans only now?

Fair point. I will revise my statement:

If you are going to post in a specific callout thread about a team and its prominent members, you should familiarize yourself with that team and its members first. Otherwise there's probably a lot of background stuff that you are missing.

These "innocent" threads are anything but. They are specific tactics that Lloyd Irvin uses to try to push his agenda. How JustTheTip has not been banned yet again for this I do not know, but he has already been banned multiple times for doing this exactly.

At least the LI callout threads are clearly marked as such, and they are substantiated with evidence such as court records and eyewitness accounts. A good summary published in the mainstream news is here: http://www.miaminewtimes.com/2013-12-05/news/ufc-trainer-lloyd-irvin-cult/full/. Now you might realize why certain names were specifically called out this in thread.

This thread is just bullshit with a bunch of pre-Photoshop/post-Photoshop pics to try to show some transformation that is not that remarkable and in some cases does not even really exist. Keenan did not even gain any significant weight, as proven by the actual scales at the events. No one is posting before/after pics of Lloyd in his threads to try to prove how "rapey" he looks.

I don't know anyone's individual PED status. I do think that the majority of BJJ competitors are on PEDs in one way or another. I also know that you can't tell shit from pictures. I also know that these guys look no different than almost everyone else at the top in BJJ.

Back