Anybody have insight on the ATOS Strength and Conditioning Program?

Ro.jpg

Ro-and-Rehan1.jpg

Ro-on-podium.jpg

ivorytech_adult2__58005.1395193541.386.513.jpg

1 year later:
rolando-samson-highlight-video.jpg

2 years later:
zuhYCO-eQ_RNDaobhzuPoPrYHWhfNoIJ4qkDT07TbappcWmgrt9BmKduYkxKDA4zHrlF6F_jiyHXISAwZd6mAQ=w426-h240-n

When? The IBJJF now tests division winners on the day AFAIK but "Olympic style" is surprise out-of-competition testing at any time.

Oh, I'll edit my post then. The IBJJF contracted WADA to do their testing and I figured that was the same thing as what they use in the Olympics.

Most guys lose weight with training hours of BJJ. Most bodybuilders would be happy with gains like that and they eat thousands of calories a day and certainly don't burn as many calories. Anybody have any insight?

What "insight" are you looking for? The answer has been posted multiple times in this thread already.

Oh, I'll edit my post then. The IBJJF contracted WADA to do their testing and I figured that was the same thing as what they use in the Olympics.
It's USADA doing it, in fact. They're the organisation that implements the WADA code in the US. So if I understand correctly it's the same testing and prohibited-substance list as an Olympic athlete but a very much reduced schedule (i.e. only if you win a big competition). IBJJF hasn't actually signed up to WADA themselves (http://ibjjf.org/anti-doping/).

It's USADA doing it, in fact. They're the organisation that implements the WADA code in the US. So if I understand correctly it's the same testing and prohibited-substance list as an Olympic athlete but a very much reduced schedule (i.e. only if you win a big competition). IBJJF hasn't actually signed up to WADA themselves (http://ibjjf.org/anti-doping/).

it is impossible to detect HGH or IGF-1
so you can squeeze it as long as you want

Training like a beast and a steady diet of horse meat.

it is impossible to detect HGH or IGF-1
so you can squeeze it as long as you want
There is for HGH:http://www.wada-ama.org/en/resources/q-and-a/human-growth-hormone-hgh/
http://www.theguardian.com/sport/2010/feb/22/terry-newton-wakefield-contract-cancelled

Not yet perfectly reliable, but new science is always happening and there's the risk, as long as they took a sample, that you'll be retested and stripped later.

Anyway, no need to be super exotic as long as testing is on the day only, guys just need to cycle off in time.

Rofl.

And this guy hasn't been tagged for probable juicing?

Good God.

Come on man. He is a growing boy that has just entered manhood. You didn't look like that at 20 years old?

Can you get dubs for that? I'd say that they're more "player" than fighter (well the strictly bjj guys).

I think you can get dubs for unsubstantiated allegations of steroid use, but I don't know for sure.

Honestly a lot of how an athlete ends up looking has a lot to do with their predisposition and not as much to do with the type of training they do. And like others have said, PEDs do have a big influence as well. Theres examples of this theory everywhere, in all sports. Look at Mariusz Pudzianowski, he looked like a bodybuilder at the height of his strongman career but didnt do much if any actual bodybuilding. Than take BJ Penn, even when his S&C was ramped up to its highest levels around 2009, he didnt look shredded, muscular, etc. Randy Couture was known to do mostly lighter weight circuit training type workouts but managed to build a very impressive, aesthetic physique throughout his career. Guys can change their body look with certain training modalities but like I said, a ton of it is predetermined.

Mike Carbullido about 2 and a half years ago before joining ATOS:
mike.jpg

Then he bulked up to Heavyweight 2 years later:
bilde

73622454-663C-4EDA-A134-24C86035B986-3016-0000014A5D806FF5.jpg

Then he went down to middleweight the next year:
Calm-Before-the-Storm.jpg

Then he is back up to a huge Heavyweight this year:
1898373_596172603823517_596172340490210_1407_359_b.jpg

488772965.jpg

That's amazing. ATOS hands down has the best Strength and Conditioning program of any team. Anybody have insight on their techniques and programing?

What "insight" are you looking for? The answer has been posted multiple times in this thread already.

Really? Where? I haven't read any posts about their programing or training details.

Really? Where? I haven't read any posts about their programing or training details.

Actually there have been several already, including videos of them working out.

Tell your daddy hi from F12.

Someone has an Axe to grind??

How's Cesar doing? Or you still jocking Lloyd since you had him in town this weekend?

For reference, competitors like Jared Dopp seems to be putting on muscle at a steadier and much closer to normal rate:
DoppRaderLovato.jpg

jared-dopp.jpg

Tim Spriggs has a naturally mesomorph build and you would think he would be putting on muscle at the fastest rate of competitors out there.But he seems to be putting on muscle at a steady and much closer to normal rate:

Expo-Brown-Belt-GP-250-1024x682.jpg

Dopp went thru a d2 football program at the god father of liftings location. He's also older. (Rippitoe)

Rolando was a kid turning into a man who didn't have a SC of heavy lifting until recently?

Actually there have been several already, including videos of them working out.

Tell your daddy hi from F12.

Someone has an Axe to grind??

How's Cesar doing? Or you still jocking Lloyd since you had him in town this weekend?

Why the animosity my friends? I'm not accusing anyone of any wrong doing at all. I just find these results amazing. You don't?

Why the animosity my friends? I'm not accusing anyone of any wrong doing at all. I just find these results amazing. You don't?

It truly is amazing.

Can you perhaps shed some insight onto how DJ Jackson suddenly dropped to Lightweight at the Worlds this year? Only a few months ago, he seemed to be working hard and cutting water weight to make Middleweight in the bullpen at the NY Open. He was pretty shredded then too.

That's an amazing transformation to drop 13 lbs in a few months like that without losing muscle when you're already shredded. Do they make special pills to cut water weight right before or anything like that? Does anyone have any insight into this amazing weight cut?

Back