Anderson Silva's Most Impressive Victory?

Going to have to go with the Forrest fight, start to finish highlight. Franklin 2 was pretty bad for Rich.

I'm going with the Fryklund elbow. I know it was a really short fight but it was awesome. And I truly felt sorry for Forrest. Especially since he got married the day after or something.

Hendo was most difficult opponent. But the way he dominated Forrest, Franklin and Bonnar was even more impressive.

Anderson is amazing, but taking this poll makes me think he could be fighting better guys.

I used to think Bisping was a shit fighter. But lately he's proved me wrong. I also think Weidman is also really good, as well as Munoz who's only loss was to Weidman.

Now we got Luke Rockhold as well. There's so many good guys for Anderson to fight HE SHOULD AND MUST FIGHT THEM!

All I'm asking is for Anderson to fight the best guys at his divison. Maybe then we can see some superfights after he's proven so.

Close one between Hendo and Forrest. Hendo is a legend with a good style to beat Anderson. But Forrest was a former LHW champ who just held the belt.

I'm going with Forrest considering how Anderson tooled him.

Hendo for me. Honorable mention to Lee Murry since nobody has said it yet. Lee may be rotting in a cell now, but that was one of the biggest fights you could make at the time.

I wish I could have seen the looks on all the middleweight division's faces when Anderson beastfucked Rich Franklin in their first fight.

My favorite part of having UFC 64 on dvd is before the fight they interview a bunch of fighters to see who they think will win, not one picks Silva they are all very confident that Franklin will be too much for him. They should have done a follow up interview to get their reactions to Franklin's face being smashed in the first round.

Da Speeit is really the only one to give the Okami fight some love?

That win was impressive as hell also. Just like with Forrest he dropped Okami with a jab, no one else does that to Okami.

I thought Forrest was the most impressive fashion.

Dan is the most impressive finish, but Dan at 185 isn't the same as LHW.

I chose Vitor overall.

Toss up between hendo and belfort.

Both dangerous guys that got finished handily.

I'm gonna say Mach. Anderson was relatively unknown during their fight and Mach was P4P #1. It was a one sided pounding and Silva was swinging the hammer.

If not Mach, then Hendo. In the second round, Anderson gave him a beating and then choked him out.

Sonnen I. He was getting beat up for over four rounds and still pulled out the win just like a true Champion should.

Chael, for me the most impressive victories are the ones that face adversity.

for me this is the most impresive win, not only regain my respct for anderson, but showed me what true champions are made of:

Resilience and Faith, he never doubted himself, even at the opening of round 5 you could see that he never stopped believing he could still win.

Back