All Time GOAT poll

Sherdog heavies is a great sample.
Claro que sí, par de julianes
Its an mma community where many people have been watching a decade or more. I don't think its that bad. In terms of people having mma knowledge. Yes, a lot of people here have other issues.

Its an mma community where many people have been watching a decade or more. I don't think its that bad. In terms of people having mma knowledge. Yes, a lot of people here have other issues.

Listen, it's UNDENIABLE that there is a massive crown of GSP fanboys in these boards and particularly from Canada. Poepl who doesnt really know that much about this game, even if they spent the last decade posting on here, because their motivation is to hype up their idol rather than the sport itself.
This is an evidence, if you want to pretend that is none of that, that this is a truly unbiased, leveled sample, fool yourself if you wish

Listen, it's UNDENIABLE that there is a massive crown of GSP fanboys in these boards and particularly from Canada. Poepl who doesnt really know that much about this game, even if they spent the last decade posting on here, because their motivation is to hype up their idol rather than the sport itself.
This is an evidence, if you want to pretend that is none of that, that this is a truly unbiased, leveled sample, fool yourself if you wish
Oh it is? I've been on here since 2007. Back then way more people favored Anderson or Fedor in those discussions. Gsp was a notch down going head to head with Penn. Both in fights for legacy. Then came the Brock fans, Cain and jds fans. Jones fans. For awhile when he was undefeated Machida gained a large following. And many, many other fighters.

Its changed often through the years, and guys dropped down the ranks when they started losing while their peers were still winning. Or as the perception of divisions changed. For years on here I've argued with Anderson fans, but I never dismissed the entire site as being illogical Anderson fanboys. I'd at least listen to their arguments. Even if I found them flawed and always thought gsp was better.

But its really just objectively false to say gsp has always dominated here, or that its some cabal of Canadian gsp fanboys. Gsp gained fans and support as his accomplishments grew. And if tthere's one thing I've learned on here, it's that sherdog is pretty diverse with people from all over the world.

it's called subjectivity bro
That goes without saying. But there's a reason the vast majority of fans don't think a guy fighting in a newer weight class that is still developing, is the best ever. Its like saying a wmma fighter is the best ever. And I'm a big MM fan so I'm not trying to downplay him. He's the best flyweight ever for sure.

And there is isn't a MASSIVE crown of Silva fanboys? Not a MASSIVE crown of Fedor fanboys? Stop playing the victim card just because you get called out on your bullshit constantly by GSP fans.

And there is isn't a MASSIVE crown of Silva fanboys? Not a MASSIVE crown of Fedor fanboys? Stop playing the victim card just because you get called out on your bullshit constantly by GSP fans.

I o ly get called by the

I o ly get called by the

By the what?

If you don't consider a sherdog poll valid (mostly because you think GSP shouldn't be winning, you sure as hell would consider it valid if Silva was winning and you would bloat about it). Then surely the latest poll conducted among MMA fighters should be better right?

https://theathletic.com/1856943/2020/06/05/fighters-vote-mma-goat-pound-for-pound-best/

But no, it won't be valid in your mind.... for the sole fact that your favourite fighter isn't winning.

By the what?

If you don't consider a sherdog poll valid (mostly because you think GSP shouldn't be winning, you sure as hell would consider it valid if Silva was winning and you would bloat about it). Then surely the latest poll conducted among MMA fighters should be better right?

https://theathletic.com/1856943/2020/06/05/fighters-vote-mma-goat-pound-for-pound-best/

But no, it won't be valid in your mind.... for the sole fact that your favourite fighter isn't winning.

hahahaha

You're a sore loser.

The fact is wh often found ourselves discussing in GSP vs Silva related threads. And you can see me discussing with plenty of guys with "Location: Canada"...yet I dont see you discussing with Brazilian people. I just dont see you. And I see you around a lot. But I dont see you.

Yet the sherdog poll is reliable.....LOL. Keep pretending kiddo.

The fact is wh often found ourselves discussing in GSP vs Silva related threads. And you can see me discussing with plenty of guys with "Location: Canada"...yet I dont see you discussing with Brazilian people. I just dont see you. And I see you around a lot. But I dont see you.

Yet the sherdog poll is reliable.....LOL. Keep pretending kiddo.

I just posted a poll conducted among mma fighters in 2020. You don't even read posts you just reply some random bullshit.

You lose, again.

I just posted a poll conducted among mma fighters in 2020. You don't even read posts you just reply some random bullshit.

You lose, again.

That poll means just as much as me searching for another and paste it here. Remind that Silva was ahead og GSP in p4p standings by most pundits during theuir championship runs so I can bring ton of links.
In the link you bring, they dont say the name of the guy they are asking to ¡¡!! Its absurd. And some of them even admit to not following the sport back in the day LOL. Its so absurd but that the W you can take I guess to I enjoy it kiddo.

That poll means just as much as me searching for another and paste it here. Remind that Silva was ahead og GSP in p4p standings by most pundits during theuir championship runs so I can bring ton of links.
In the link you bring, they dont say the name of the guy they are asking to ¡¡!! Its absurd. And some of them even admit to not following the sport back in the day LOL. Its so absurd but that the W you can take I guess to I enjoy it kiddo.

Go on and find another poll conducted among pro fighters and post it here. Ill wait. And of coruse they dont ask for the name of the fighters, its an anonymous poll.

And if you were following mma back then the difference between Silva and GSP was extremely close and it wasn't widely in favor of Silva like you keep claiming like the mma newb that you are.

Don't bother replying until you post a fighter poll, kid.

Back