All Time GOAT poll

1. GSP
2. Khabib ( couple more titles defences, he woulda been #1)
3. Fedor

Absolutely love watching both Jones and (prime) Silva fight but PEDs disqualify them from talk.

Khabib is the goat
never dropped, never bled, undefeated, dominant with most 10-8 rounds, no PEDs no cheating, retired with his brain cell intact.

He didn't need to fight more. Those who continue fighting can't afford to retire.
Noone is doing it for the sport only. They are all in it for the money.

The only person that can overtake Khabib as the GOAT is Khamzat due to being undefeated and running through his opponent or maybe another undefeated fighter.

Sorry if it hurts your feeling but your favourite fighters will never be considered GOAT due to having losses and ped use.
UFC_khabibnurmagomedov_2224_1_medium.png

You know what the thing is. There was a time just after Khabib beat Justin the media went a bit crazy and his team was pushing him hard and the whole Khabib Goat thing was being pushed. It last about 3-4 months and then completely lost steam when most people regained their senses. The more it was being pushed, the more people came out and questioned it and brought up how much more the other goats have done and that pretty much put it to rest.

Now we just have a few fanatics here and there that believe it. No one really takes you guys seriously. Just be happy he's among the best fighters of all time, but leave the goat to the big boys.

[/QUOTE]

Too subjective to have 1 GOAT. I am surprised the MODS let you make a thread on the subject, after it has been beaten to death in 4,168.34 other threads.

Wait, you are a Mod. You get a hall pass...and I probably get Double Yellow's for this post...maybe even a ban.

Poorly delivered, weak style...
See, even mom jokes aren't that easy and not everyone are capable of getting the maximum punch out of it.
Next time, remember to stay in your lane, kiddo.

No, your mom is my boyfriend...

There.

Poorly delivered, weak style...
See, even mom jokes aren't that easy and not everyone are capable of getting the maximum punch out of it.
Next time, remember to stay in your lane, kiddo.

yeah ok I will bow out because now I am scared. I need my mom's tit for a bit...

I'd go Jones for talent and potential, but that potential was unfulfilled so he's out. Silva for seeming like he was utterly above the competition, but he pulled a Fedor and stayed past his expiration date. GSP, while I'm not sure he's the most talented and being the most dominant is debatable (I think there is a fair argument that he is both, but not a surefire argument) but he kept his cool in a way the other two didn't. He fought and won the right fights and then left before he took a dump in the pool of his legacy. Now looking back there really isn't much you can go back to criticize.

So, all in, I'd give it to GSP.

I'd go Jones for talent and potential, but that potential was unfulfilled so he's out. Silva for seeming like he was utterly above the competition, but he pulled a Fedor and stayed past his expiration date. GSP, while I'm not sure he's the most talented and being the most dominant is debatable (I think there is a fair argument that he is both, but not a surefire argument) but he kept his cool in a way the other two didn't. He fought and won the right fights and then left before he took a dump in the pool of his legacy. Now looking back there really isn't much you can go back to criticize.

So, all in, I'd give it to GSP.
great choice with gsp. but some close matchups.

Don't argue with khabib fanboys, if khabib was atheist and jones was a christian, they would've defended jones to death
And if this poll was on twitter, khabib would win %100 because khabib fans are like bts fangirls, they take shits like this so serious lol

exactly, if Kabibs name was Josh, Christian, Peter or whatever 90% of his hardcore fans would not care about him, not at all! They would say his record is padded and that he run from this very promising Islam guy… why? Because for them Islam would have the right name/confession…

When Casuals call him GOAT lol the guy isn't even the GOAT of his own division.

CONOR THE CHAMP CHAMP is the FW GOAT.
undefeated in FW beat legends like Dustin, Holloway, Chad Mendez and Hose Aldo

Hose Aldo was on 27 fight win streak

Aldo, Holloway and Alex got nothing on Prime FW Mcgregor.

266386871_1396257020804697_7498988268345391388_n.jpg
267124103_1396257060804693_2601526608150932783_n.jpg

Back