Aldo on McGregor fight: "It's gonna be over asap so that no one suffers"

if some no name broke aldos ribs in sparring, imagine what the champ is going to do.

Conor is gonna knock him out. Aldo is making the mistake of not respecting Conor's abilities in the least bit. He's gonna get tagged, and when he does, it'll be too damn late for him to do anything about it other than go to sleep.

This is simply a bit of posturing. Does not imply that Aldo will not come prepared.

Conor is gonna knock him out. Aldo is making the mistake of not respecting Conor's abilities in the least bit. He's gonna get tagged, and when he does, it'll be too damn late for him to do anything about it other than go to sleep.

I know right? People dont realize how easy it is to knock out Aldo. :eek:

The guy just can't trash talk at all. He says 'even me' instead of 'even Conor' won't suffer. KO Conor with one punch? Jose would have watched Conor eat the best Chad had to offer like they were nothing. He knows he's going to the ground. Why lie?

I know right? People dont realize how easy it is to knock out Aldo. :eek:

yeah lol, they have no clue. Aldo can probably eat a full bomb from Conor and keep fighting. The punches that droped Mendes would definitely not drop Aldo.

I am having a bit of fun they're not all insufferable.
If he brings him to Mma that is great.
However many of them seem to only follow mma though him, so any other fights and fighters are inconsequential.
So it when you get someone with a very narrow view of Mma calling the only fighter they watch the "Goat" or best striker in Mma or any other hyperbole, it gets old fast.

But like you said fans that attach themselves to people as soon as they begin to win is universal.

Yeah, and it is the internet as well. A lot of folk say stuff on here that they wouldn't in real life. But you have the folk who I'm sure there's a percentage of them who are genuine when they whine about Conor being shown favouritism and every fight he's had in the UFC has looked suspicious/ref stopping fights early/advantageous fights picked for him - which I think there is a degree of truth to - but he's not the only fighter that's happened to.

I'm really not too bothered about the casual fans or them making the sport popular - it's the same as the UFC trying to legalise MMA in New York; the only winners of those scenarios are the UFC and the company's bank balance. The only annoyance for me would be if my friend wasn't a member of Fight Club, trying to get a ticket in October. You'll have people who never watched a fight going making it harder to get one. But that's the way it goes.

yeah lol, they have no clue. Aldo can probably eat a full bomb from Conor and keep fighting. The punches that droped Mendes would definitely not drop Aldo.

Aldo is not a gassed stationary target incapable of lifting his hands in front of his face.

Those kicks to the body would have hurt him just as much and winded him like they did Mendes.

Aldo is not a gassed stationary target incapable of lifting his hands in front of his face.

of course he aint. Aldo striking is second to none in the UFC.
thats why imo it will a shame if Aldo finishes the fight fast. I would really enjoy seeing him putting a striking clinique, showing ppl why hes #1 in the UFC.

Aldo is hoping Connor won't be able to get to him this time round.

I know you're trolling, but Bilharinho is no joke.

It wasn't him who threw the kick. Someone called Alcides Nunes.

He did an interview a while back on an Irish MMA podcast and was saying how he was close to tying up a deal with the UFC (Bilharinho)

Anybody knows where i can order that king aldo shirt he has on???

Those kicks to the body would have hurt him just as much and winded him like they did Mendes.

ok, dunno if you are a conor fan or what, and im not trying to change your mind or anything.

but since you talking about dangerous kicks, you opened an interesting window. Quick question: Aldo should be concerned about Conor kicks? What about the opposite?

EACH time Conor tries to approach Aldo he will eat a huge leg kick (also a few hits on the combo, buts all right, focusing on kicks). After a few, I dont see him moving too much. But all right...

It wasn't him who threw the kick. Someone called Alcides Nunes.

He did an interview a while back on an Irish MMA podcast and was saying how he was close to tying up a deal with the UFC (Bilharinho)
It wasn't Bilharinho? My bad. Also, I'm looking forward to seeing him in the UFC.

ok, dunno if you are a conor fan or what, and im not trying to change your mind or anything.

but since you talking about dangerous kicks, you opened an interesting window. Quick question: Aldo should be concerned about Conor kicks? What about the opposite?

EACH time Conor tries to approach Aldo he will eat a huge leg kick (also a few hits on the combo, buts all right, focusing on kicks). After a few, I dont see him moving too much. But all right...

Conor's stance will play right into Jose's strengths.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back