Aldo on McGregor fight: "It's gonna be over asap so that no one suffers"

orlandod

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Combate

ufc_4.jpg

"It's gonna be over as quick as possible so that no one suffers, not even me, an we come back home asap, go to eat and celebrate. We're gonna suffer a lot less this time. Everybody's always asking if I'm more inclined to hit him or not. It doesn't matter to me. What does matter is to remain champion. I don't buy this trash talking, I try to focus on my work, on being the champion. For me, it doesn't matter if I go in there and finish him quickly, if I KO him with one punch... for me the important thing is to come out victorious, it doesn't matter what I have to do to get there"

On being pulled out of 189:
"I was a little sad. At this point, I was supposed to put this Conor talk to rest and I got hurt training, but thank God my rib is fine and the training is beggining. We still have four months, so we are starting slowly. When we are 9 weeks from the fight, we will train harder. For now, you can chill because I'm back to training little by little, making all the adaptations that are needed"

On superfight with Dillashaw:
"Anytime he wants it. Talk is cheap, but I want to see him do it face to face with me. That's what I'm focused at, if they made this fight, I would hapily do it, but for now it's a far away thing. He has to focus on people in his own weight class and I have to focus on Conor. That's what I'm looking forward to"

Favorite fighter by far, can't wait till he smashes Conor, account bets anyone?

Hopefully this fight happens this time and Aldo wins to shut up McGregor.

His trash talk is good, but it's too much. Aldo should go back to being the quiet killer champ that he is and not get too involved with Conor.

I like Aldo but i hope McGOAT KO's him.

Peace.

Yeah, McGOAT will make this a short fight so Aldo can go back to his favelas asap.

I'd love to see him curbstomp dillashaw after dispatching mcg.

Conor has messed with his head so, so badly and taken him out of his comfort zone of having a nice and quiet build up to his fights. We'll see how yappy he is when he arrives in the States.

Aldo will duct him again hope UFC got another backup plan

Conor has messed with his head so, so badly and taken him out of his comfort zone of having a nice and quiet build up to his fights. We'll see how yappy he is when he arrives in the States.

Aldo loves the attention of this fight as well. I know you and i would.

"On being pulled out of 189"

That's a funny way of putting it, as it was Aldo who pulled out and not him being pulled out.

But good to see his rib is healing up just fine. Now he just gotta work on being available for those random tests and not spilling his urin while they're conducted.

Aldo is not weak minded. If he was, he wouldn't be a champ. The only head that McGregor messed up is his fans. His fans will believe that he can walk on water if McGregor claims it.

Back