Aldo On His Next Opponent: "I Will Kill Whoever They Put In Front of Me"

Holloway it should be............................

WTF are you talking about? I've never been banned asshole. And just because I think Aldo a more well-rounded fighter than Holloway I'm a "Conor hater"?

Post something forward from my post history or shut the fuck up already.
It's true man. I remember when you were talkin that shit about Aldo trashing mcgregor.

What he Is saying:
"I will kill whoever they put in front of me!"

What he really means:
"I will kill whoever they put in front of me...but first I'll need to pull out with an injury!"

Last edited:
Maybe a little salty, but at least he didn't go into hiding like a certain "face of the UFC" did.
He didn't go into hiding, I'll give him that. However, he went in front of every camera he could find to come up with all kinds of ways to discredit Conor and his win. It's not that I dislike him as a fighter, but as a person he seems pretty spoiled, juvenile and childish. In fact, his reaction after the fight is pretty similar to my son's when he can't get the ice cream he wants - but my son is 7 years old.

Explain it to me.
Ok. Here you go.

Not trying to shit on the guy, just asking a legit question. AFAIK, all of Conor's finishes have been by TKO.

I think people are mistaking his accuracy and timing for power, which can be just as deadly of course.

Additionally, after re-watching a couple of his fights last night (vs. Mendes and Poirier), I don't know how in the hell people say his speed is comparable to Aldo's. Aldo is 10 times more explosive with his twitch reflexes. I could understand an argument for Conor's accuracy and timing being a bit better than Aldo, but speed? Not even close.

I'm also not saying Conor doesn't have a chance, far from it, he controls distance well, has insane reach, and as mentioned, has great accuracy - but I really see this as Aldo's fight to lose. He has more tools than Conor, and great fight IQ that allows him to adapt with those tools. It's tough to adapt when you are a one-trick pony, but who knows, maybe all Conor needs is that one-trick?

Ok. Here you go.

So because I was analyzing a fight before it took place objectively, I'm a Conor hater?

Jesus Christ, unless I suck the skin off Conor's dick, I'm a hater? You and your circle jerk partner are pathetic.

What a fuckin mancrush you have. Seriously.

I feel as if Aldo is going to have a Forrest-after-Anderson streak now.

So because I was analyzing a fight before it took place objectively, I'm a Conor hater?

Jesus Christ, unless I suck the skin off Conor's dick, I'm a hater? You and your circle jerk partner are pathetic.

What a fuckin mancrush you have. Seriously.
Lol. Calling him a one trick pony who is 10x slower than Aldo. And doesn't have power. Good fight analysis. But don't let that deter you from letting Conor busy off in your mouth roof.

He didn't go into hiding, I'll give him that. However, he went in front of every camera he could find to come up with all kinds of ways to discredit Conor and his win. It's not that I dislike him as a fighter, but as a person he seems pretty spoiled, juvenile and childish. In fact, his reaction after the fight is pretty similar to my son's when he can't get the ice cream he wants - but my son is 7 years old.

Give the dude a break. Anyone would be pissed if they got embarrassed by an opponent who did nothing but antagonize before the fight. With all the shit Connor was saying, you expected Aldo to take it graciously? I love what Aldo is saying now about his training and how determined he is. I get that you're trying to compare him to a child, but he is doing what a real champion does--gets back in the gym and works his ass off. Nothing childish about that.

Now that Aldo has nothing to lose,he's probably going to be more dangerous. I look forward to his next fight.

Give the dude a break. Anyone would be pissed if they got embarrassed by an opponent who did nothing but antagonize before the fight. With all the shit Connor was saying, you expected Aldo to take it graciously? I love what Aldo is saying now about his training and how determined he is. I get that you're trying to compare him to a child, but he is doing what a real champion does--gets back in the gym and works his ass off. Nothing childish about that.
I'm a bit hesitant to agreeing that he's behaving like a real champ here. Sure, a good thing that he's getting his kickboxing back, and training and so forth. However, he's letting Conor get under his skin this much even after the fight, he's not learning from his own mistakes. He's reacting like a child about the loss. He can't even acknowledge his loss as anything more than a "good shot, but it doesn't prove anything".. except, it does. It proves he couldn't stay awake more than a few seconds in there. It proves he wasn't the best fighter in there that night.

He's just becoming more and more cringeworthy in several ways - something I wouldn't expect from a former champ. Even Ronda went to Holly to congratulate her after the fight. Oh well, good luck to him with that old formula, he's going to need plenty of luck here.

I'm a bit hesitant to agreeing that he's behaving like a real champ here. Sure, a good thing that he's getting his kickboxing back, and training and so forth. However, he's letting Conor get under his skin this much even after the fight, he's not learning from his own mistakes. He's reacting like a child about the loss. He can't even acknowledge his loss as anything more than a "good shot, but it doesn't prove anything".. except, it does. It proves he couldn't stay awake more than a few seconds in there. It proves he wasn't the best fighter in there that night.

He's just becoming more and more cringeworthy in several ways - something I wouldn't expect from a former champ. Even Ronda went to Holly to congratulate her after the fight. Oh well, good luck to him with that old formula, he's going to need plenty of luck here.

Hey, if you don't like the guy, then you don't like guy. I can totally understand how he might hate Connor after the build up to the fight. And no, Ronda didn't go up to Holly--it was the other way around.

Hey, if you don't like the guy, then you don't like guy. I can totally understand how he might hate Connor after the build up to the fight. And no, Ronda didn't go up to Holly--it was the other way around.
She congratulated Holly. Aldo didn't. As far as I'm concerned, Ronda's been classier after her loss than Aldo has. Also, I don't dislike him as a fighter. He's exciting and a must watch, and an all time great in MMA in general, and in his weight division in particular. But those things doesn't take away from the fact that he's been classless ever since he lost the fight to the man he let under his own skin.

53.gif

- You can be sure that in my next fight, I'll kill whoever's in front of me. This is very true, it's a fact. I'm very hungry. No matter who will be my next opponent, I will run throught him. You can be sure that I will be champion again. It's all about training, I will reach and win again.

- I never tried to stay in the comfort zone, I always try to evolve. We are making a very strong base of work, training muay thai, which i have put aside lately. Not that I have gotten worse, but did not give as much emphasis as I needed. Regardless of the defeat, nor had time to show, it does not matter if it was a mistake or not. I want to train, I'm doing very strong work now. I saw my fights in the WEC time I was very strong in kickboxing. I always try to evolve, have new coaches, but the Nova União is my pillar, I'm there every day. It is there that will follow and regain the belt.

- For me, i hope victory of Dos Anjos, I am Brazilian, patriot. Regardless of the rivalry with McGregor or not, I will always cheer for Brazil. I wish all luck for Rafael, he can win, show what he did in his last fights. He's a focused guy, mentally strong, everything goes right and he can win the fight. Rafael has to be aggressive as he always have been, to fight in his way. That's better. When we worry too much about the opponent you begin to lose there.

http://sportv.globo.com/site/combat...ma-luta-vou-matar-quem-estiver-na-frente.html
Aldo talks too much
He needs to talk with his fists and not his mouth
Good luck to him though
I remember all the things he said about mcgoat
They were not "facts"

Back