Aldo On His Next Opponent: "I Will Kill Whoever They Put In Front of Me"

Just take enough time to come back, i hope he gets into his old self, demolish whoever they put infront of him, i dont think he will get a rematch that soon, he could end up fighting for an interim belt if Conor manages to beat RDA.

Old self as in WEC Aldo? He has been far from a killer in the UFC.

As usual on Sherdog, people really think I'm more upset about things than I really am. I am not as upset about it as one would think. I just think credit should be given, as a token of respect after the fight, a part of MMA I enjoy a lot. Also does not do that, and before you make the rebuttal that Conor is the only being disrespectful before the fight, I'd like to add that I make a very clear distinction between pre-fight trash talking for the hype, and post-fight trash talking - one is selling the fight to make money, to market it, to hype it up. The other is just poor sportsmanship and quite ridiculous.

As said, I'm really not as upset as I sound (I realize I *do* sound somewhat upset, but I assure you I'm not) - I even like the man inside the cage. But his behavior is beyond silly.

I get it, you want a feel good story in sports. But if Aldo feels like Connor crossed the line, who are we to tell him he shouldn't feel that way? I would do the same as Aldo. You can't berate me, knowing that I can't even respond to you because I don't even speak the language and then expect me to be a sportsman after. He doesn't owe Connor respect or any good will after that.

Well its nice to see that he is willing to fight while the red panties night is going on in another castle.

Old self as in WEC Aldo? He has been far from a killer in the UFC.

Aldo is a killer wherever he goes. People think that he should be giving everyone a flying knee in 10 seconds,but the fact of the matter is since hes been in the UFC,hes been facing much tougher guys than in the WEC. Its the same aldo,and he still merks motherfuckers profuciously...well,except for that last fight :D

Are you always this stupid? How many split decisions has Aldo had in his career, genius?

I'm guessing the other 16% is moran....
How many times had he been KO'd before Conor? I'll by my account his next won if he gets one is a split.

Aldo is a killer wherever he goes. People think that he should be giving everyone a flying knee in 10 seconds,but the fact of the matter is since hes been in the UFC,hes been facing much tougher guys than in the WEC. Its the same aldo,and he still merks motherfuckers profuciously...well,except for that last fight :D

Who has he merked during his UFC run?

That excuse of fighting better comp never worked for GSP and his detractors about him finishing fights.

Who has he merked during his UFC run?

That excuse of fighting better comp never worked for GSP and his detractors about him finishing fights.

actually it worked perfectly. You typing that means absolutley nothing

actually it worked perfectly. You typing that means absolutley nothing

You don't even make sense. I like how you conveniently avoided the question, since your answer would show a gif from maybe 1 fight? lol

I get it, you want a feel good story in sports. But if Aldo feels like Connor crossed the line, who are we to tell him he shouldn't feel that way? I would do the same as Aldo. You can't berate me, knowing that I can't even respond to you because I don't even speak the language and then expect me to be a sportsman after. He doesn't owe Connor respect or any good will after that.
Fair enough, we aren't the ones to dictate how Aldo should behave after an embarrassing loss. On the other hand, none of us are ones to dissect whatever we might feel about his behavior either.

Wow! If Jose actually kills the guy in the ring, there is now evidence of pre-meditated first degree murder.

Back