Aldo On His Next Opponent: "I Will Kill Whoever They Put In Front of Me"

iLikeBirds

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
53.gif

- You can be sure that in my next fight, I'll kill whoever's in front of me. This is very true, it's a fact. I'm very hungry. No matter who will be my next opponent, I will run throught him. You can be sure that I will be champion again. It's all about training, I will reach and win again.

- I never tried to stay in the comfort zone, I always try to evolve. We are making a very strong base of work, training muay thai, which i have put aside lately. Not that I have gotten worse, but did not give as much emphasis as I needed. Regardless of the defeat, nor had time to show, it does not matter if it was a mistake or not. I want to train, I'm doing very strong work now. I saw my fights in the WEC time I was very strong in kickboxing. I always try to evolve, have new coaches, but the Nova União is my pillar, I'm there every day. It is there that will follow and regain the belt.

- For me, i hope victory of Dos Anjos, I am Brazilian, patriot. Regardless of the rivalry with McGregor or not, I will always cheer for Brazil. I wish all luck for Rafael, he can win, show what he did in his last fights. He's a focused guy, mentally strong, everything goes right and he can win the fight. Rafael has to be aggressive as he always have been, to fight in his way. That's better. When we worry too much about the opponent you begin to lose there.

http://sportv.globo.com/site/combat...ma-luta-vou-matar-quem-estiver-na-frente.html

"It's a fact" He sounds like a sherdogger.

calling it now, this is the beginning of the end. Holloway will beat him.

Just last longer than 13 seconds.

Great, want to see this...he should accept a fight right away instead of waiting for a title shot. Get back in there.

That's what I like to hear.

Whoa, we could be looking at a 49-46 instead of a 48-47

Went from "title fight only" to "whoever they put in front of me".

That's a very Frank Mir thing to say... and it didn,t go very well for Mir.

I feel bad for the next guy that faces Aldo.

Just take enough time to come back, i hope he gets into his old self, demolish whoever they put infront of him, i dont think he will get a rematch that soon, he could end up fighting for an interim belt if Conor manages to beat RDA.

Back