Aldo On His Next Opponent: "I Will Kill Whoever They Put In Front of Me"

Good to hear he's keen to fight again! Holloway Aldo in Hawaii for fw shot after Edgar makes sense

One of the more annoying side effects of the McGregor KO is how much people seem to shit on Aldo these days. Nothing he has done before that has changed... he is still a complete and utter GOATworthy fighter. Funnily enough, the main people that seem to shit on him and say he was past it or had been too through many wars etc are the utterly biased Conor haters that no doubt picked him to demolish McGregor before the fight.

Aldo is a boss. The fact that the fight was 13 seconds and one punch makes him more of a boss than if it'd been a 5 round demolition.

Oh NO! Aldo is talking about killing someone....BAN SHERDOG BAN! Death isn't funny!

Aldo never had one split decision in his whole career
tumblr_lnmk8nPXkk1qh0b3to1_500.gif

He never got knocked out in his whole career....

Look at folk who talk like that.

BJ to the living death, quit after 20 minutes.

Frank Mir was going to "kill" Brock, beaten to a bloody pulp.

Aldo is in good company.

Aldo has had some pretty spectacular finishes before. You should try watching some of his fights.
56% finish rate, and the opponents he's fought in the UFC have been finished zero times or only once or twice at the time they fought..besides Hominick who was finished a bunch of times prior to Aldo, he's fought very hard to finish fighters.

Oh for goodness' sake, all the justified blowback has made Sherdog nearly unreadable.

Fans here are justified in hating the UFC, justified in hating every champ, justified in hating contenders, gatekeepers, journeymen, and prospects. Aldo has received plenty of blowback already. Let's let it go.

You can't let it go if it's all you have. It really is all many of them have. It's why they take it so personal. They are living vicariously through someone else's accomplishments and trying to make them their own.

I hope, I want to see WEC Aldo back but probably Aldo via decision.

Conor gave him immediate respect after the fight, per the usual.
Oh, of course. That sorts out everything, right? lol. "I disrespected you in every way and now that I beat you, let's make piece" GTFO

This is what I want to hear from Aldo. Whether or not it's just words will be revealed with time but at least he has something besides pouty, ill wishes for Conor to say. "you must learn to lose before you can truly learn how to win." - Kenny Florian.

as long as it isn't Mcgregor Aldo will beat anyone in the 145lbs division on any day
if he fights Mcgregor again that Brazillian head is coming off doh

Hopefully not by running into someone with his chin up.

I feel bad for the next guy that faces Aldo.

So do I.

A lot of people are counting him out now for some reason since he lost to Conor, but one slip up in 10 years and 18 wins in a row, Aldo is the same fighter he always was it's just that Conor is that good and that damn dangerous on the feet. Conor could do that to anybody and he's already done it like 4 times or some shit.

Sometimes losing is better, sometimes it will either motivate you more than ever or kill your motivation completely, but Aldo seems extremely motivated and isn't acting like Ronda did after she lost to Holly. (Inb4 motivated Aldo, much like motivated BJ).

When Aldo is back, he'll be the same beast or even better. He wasn't undefeated for 10 years, 18-fight winning streak and arguable P4P #1 guy for no reason.

Back