Aldo On His Next Opponent: "I Will Kill Whoever They Put In Front of Me"

That didn't work out last time Jose.

9pL2m90.gif
''Jose is so fired up, he's going to kill McGregor! You don't want to fight an angry Jose...''

**13 seconds later**

''Whoops.''

I understand the vitriol leading up to the McGregor fight, but there's really no need for it to linger. The comments thus far are too negative. The guy is a great fighter with one loss in a decade. I for one hope he comes back strong. I hope he really is hungry.

Nice very nice Aldo.
Someone's leg will get hurt bad. That's for sure.

I understand the vitriol leading up to the McGregor fight, but there's really no need for it to linger. The comments thus far are too negative. The guy is a great fighter with one loss in a decade. I for one hope he comes back strong. I hope he really is hungry.
Aldo has been nothing but salty and disrespectful after getting slept. It is understandable he would get some blowback.

Aldo has been nothing but salty and disrespectful after getting slept. It is understandable he would get some blowback.

Oh for goodness' sake, all the justified blowback has made Sherdog nearly unreadable.

Fans here are justified in hating the UFC, justified in hating every champ, justified in hating contenders, gatekeepers, journeymen, and prospects. Aldo has received plenty of blowback already. Let's let it go.

I think he will. All that has happened makes you forget just how good he is. I'm not saying he deserves an immediate rematch. But I do thingk he can run the some guys to get back in line quick. The UFC couldn't go right back in for Conor Aldo rematch after spending so much time promoting them in 2015 to only end up with a fight that went a few seconds. Aldo should just go about his business beating some guys that are in line until he can get a title match.

Oh for goodness' sake, all the justified blowback has made Sherdog nearly unreadable.

Fans here are justified in hating the UFC, justified in hating every champ, justified in hating contenders, gatekeepers, journeymen, and prospects. Aldo has received plenty of blowback already. Let's let it go.
I'm not saying I would hate the man, I'm just saying I understand why some people are saying they aren't fans anymore and such. Not a position I take or even agree with persay, but that I understand.

It's so annoying. It would be nice if everyone could just talk about the fights instead of dropping petty comments and just being generally shitty.

You make that remark and your AV is of the Decisionator? LOL
I'm not criticizing him for going to decision.

I'm criticizing him for saying he's going to destroy, finish or ''kill'' so and so and for having a reputation as an elite finisher by his fanbase and then going to a decision.

Cruz never said he's going to finish or ''kill'' TJ or anyone else, unlike Aldo.

After all the disgusting trash talk from your boy, you wanted him to praise Conor? Really?

It's like he's just learning how to express himself. I'd expect that type of descriptive thought from a eight year old.

I'm not criticizing him for going to decision.

I'm criticizing him for saying he's going to destroy, finish or ''kill'' so and so and for having a reputation as an elite finisher by his fanbase and then going to a decision.

Cruz never said he's going to finish or ''kill'' TJ or anyone else, unlike Aldo.

Aldo has had some pretty spectacular finishes before. You should try watching some of his fights.

Back