Aldo On His Next Opponent: "I Will Kill Whoever They Put In Front of Me"

53.gif

- You can be sure that in my next fight, I'll decision whoever's in front of me. This is very true, it's a fact. I'm very hungry. No matter who will be my next opponent, I will out point him. You can be sure that I will be champion again. It's all about training, I will reach a decision again.

There fixed it for you.

http://sportv.globo.com/site/combat...ma-luta-vou-matar-quem-estiver-na-frente.html

Not gonna lie, As an Aldo fan I was a bit disappointed by his comments after the fight. He sounded too salty. Like he would take big fights and only fight for the big money

I believe him though. I hope these are his honest thoughts. Can't want to see him go back to training hard and keep his head up.

War Scarface

A sharp contrast from Ronda. Sounds more like someone who set a goal immediately after the loss.

Not gonna lie, As an Aldo fan I was a bit disappointed by his comments after the fight. He sounded too salty. Like he would take big fights and only fight for the big money

I believe him though. I hope these are his honest thoughts. Can't want to see him go back to training hard and keep his head up.

War Scarface

Maybe a little salty, but at least he didn't go into hiding like a certain "face of the UFC" did.

Maybe a little salty, but at least he didn't go into hiding like a certain "face of the UFC" did.

Yeah absolutely,not even close to her attitude

Ronda was on a whole different level that it went from saltiness to mental disorder

Great, want to see this...he should accept a fight right away instead of waiting for a title shot. Get back in there.

Yeah, it would be good for him to get that confidence back prior to a rematch and stay busy..
I think waiting for McGregor is a mistake.. The pressure on his shoulders will be Atlas'esque..

As opposed to what? getting dropped a dozen seconds into the fight and having his title humiliatingly taken by an Irishman?

I don't have a clue what your point is lol. How is Aldo being kod related to Aldo having a split decision which he never had before lol ?

You said I lied about Coner being the first guy to KO him.... And he was. Aldo will fight even more cautious now and lose rounds because of it, once that chin has been cracked, its hard to come back and be the same fighter.

You said I lied about Coner being the first guy to KO him.... And he was. Aldo will fight even more cautious now and lose rounds because of it, once that chin has been cracked, its hard to come back and be the same fighter.
When did i say you lied about conor being the first to ko Aldo lol you just making stuff up ? You're just assuming at this point you might as well say aldo gonna sprout wings and fly. What i said was you saying Aldo gonna win by split is stupid cause he never done that before so you're pulling stuff out your ass.

When did i say you lied about conor being the first to ko Aldo lol you just making stuff up ? You're just assuming at this point you might as well say aldo gonna sprout wings and fly. What i said was you saying Aldo gonna win by split is stupid cause he never done that before so you're pulling stuff out your ass.

As in first time for everything.... Wow you are really strung out over this, get over it....

Sure. Right after you ask Matt Hughes if Serra or GSP was a tougher fight.
What are you still doing here man seriously? remember the tripe you were talking before the Aldo fight, you have obviously been banned several times.
Go away for the love of god. One of the worst Conor haters and that is saying something.

What are you still doing here man seriously? remember the tripe you were talking before the Aldo fight, you have obviously been banned several times.
Go away for the love of god. One of the worst Conor haters and that is saying something.

WTF are you talking about? I've never been banned asshole. And just because I think Aldo a more well-rounded fighter than Holloway I'm a "Conor hater"?

Post something forward from my post history or shut the fuck up already.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back