Aldo On His Next Opponent: "I Will Kill Whoever They Put In Front of Me"

I hope he comes back stronger than ever. War Aldo.

didn´t he state he only wanted a TS or a rematch with mcgoat?

he changed his mind?

He's been flipping too many burgers, thinks everyone is cattle now.

yea aldo, work on that muy thai and win by UD via landing 579 leg kicks to a point where the opponent can barely stand but unable to finish. freaking destroyer!

I'm a bit hesitant to agreeing that he's behaving like a real champ here. Sure, a good thing that he's getting his kickboxing back, and training and so forth. However, he's letting Conor get under his skin this much even after the fight, he's not learning from his own mistakes. He's reacting like a child about the loss. He can't even acknowledge his loss as anything more than a "good shot, but it doesn't prove anything".. except, it does. It proves he couldn't stay awake more than a few seconds in there. It proves he wasn't the best fighter in there that night.

He's just becoming more and more cringeworthy in several ways - something I wouldn't expect from a former champ. Even Ronda went to Holly to congratulate her after the fight. Oh well, good luck to him with that old formula, he's going to need plenty of luck here.
Good post
I agree with you

Wow one fight and all of the sudden he has a shot chin.
It's normal for your chin to deteriorate throughout your career
Man has fought a lifetime of battles and has got punched in the chin millions of times over a decade
Not to mention he trains way too hard
It's only a matter of time before the chin is so weak that the next KO cracks it
That's what mcgoat did seriously
Aldo is 29 but he is like 36 in mma/fighting years

do you think they're just gonna sit there and let you kill them aldo?

LOL @ this board mocking a champion like Aldo, acting like he's done. This loser attitude comes so naturally to some of you :)

It's normal for your chin to deteriorate throughout your career
Man has fought a lifetime of battles and has got punched in the chin millions of times over a decade
Not to mention he trains way too hard
It's only a matter of time before the chin is so weak that the next KO cracks it
That's what mcgoat did seriously
Aldo is 29 but he is like 36 in mma/fighting years
He has only been though two wars. Mendes and Edgar.

It's telling how he mentions RDA is "mentally strong" in his reasons why he can win - Perhaps an admission that he was gotten to against Conor?

I liked Jose and want to like him, but he is acting so foolishly investing himself into the fight.....

Good post
I agree with you
So someone completely disrespecting you and your pride would not get under your skin? Lol.
Rousey did not give props until 2 months after that asswhipping.
Because she knew she would have to eat crow after being a complete douche.

Back