After the Vitor fight will the Bisping haters stop with the padded resume crap?

No. It will never end.

Haters love to hate. It's all they have.

OldBoy needs to improve his reading comprehension.

I just read every post in this thread. There hasnt been 1 post that said he hasnt fought top competition. Each post had to do with the fact he hasnt beaten anyone worth a damn.

Oh and . a guy can have a padded record and be gifted an easy road.

A tough road is what Junior Dos Santos .

JDS having a tough road to the belt is a bit overblown outside werdum and Carwin.

Some of you blow JDS's road to the title into a mountain he climbed laced with elite fighters.

He had a good run but I dont see his run to the title much harder then Bisping at this point.

I agree that bisping hasnt beaten top fighters or anyone worth a damn but the JDS's road to the title being tough is a bit overblown. I think Bisping has fought just as tough opponents in terms division status just trying to get a fight with Silva.

If he beats Vitor I can vouch for Bisping getting a title shot but I would much prefer Weidman.

Last edited:
Yet on sherdog most if not all lf these "no good" fighters were predicted to beat him. Remember when Kang wa going to "dominate him everywhere" No? How about when Mayhem was going to "Take an arm home with him" or when Rivera was certain to "Ko him in the first?"

Hindsight is a beautiful thing.

Nah, those were just Bisping haters who said Rivera or Mayhem or anyone would beat him.

Fact of the matter is that Mayhem was cut because he lost to CB. And Rivera was 38 and on the verge of retirement. Kang also was cut.

He's lost to every big name opponent. He'll be in the same position if he loses to Vitor. I think people say that about him because he doesn't deserve a title shot for the list of fighters he's beaten. He's good but not great. I have Vitor winning that fight.

The thing is,you have guys like Bisping,Belcher that didn't get their shot because they fought guys like Chael,Hendo,Okami,(Vitor now)...

And on the other hand you have Weidman who took out Munoz and picked Boetsch as his next opponent and will probably take the easiest road right now to a shot taking the Philipou fight.

Ok,Bisping lost,but if he'd fought Munoz,Boetsch,Philipou etc he would be fighting for the title easily by now.He should duck the better opponents just like Weidmann is doing and trash talk Silva to hell if he wants his shot.

Because right now,he's taking a risk again because he has to go through a hard opponent,when Weidman is sitting back ducking every good opponent and waiting for Bisping to lose to be the only "contender" left.

berneydidnotread.gif
[/

lol banned

He always loses at the worst possible times. I'm not a fan of his and don't think he's deserved a shot yet but if he beats Vitor convincingly I say he hops over Weidman for the legit #1 contender in my book.

He will silence this doubter if he beats Vitor. And as I have suggested in a thread on the topic, I think the UFC needs him to beat Vitor so they can finally give him a title shot vs Silva.

Well one look at that list of fighters and anyone who says Bisping is fed easy fights cannot be taken seriously and ought to be ignored out of hand regarding that point. Bisping is thrown to the wolves. There are killers on that list.

Haters will just say Vitor is old and washed up, and Bisping never fought the real Belfort. :rolleyes:

If he actually beats Vitor I think he'll get respect and most people will want him to get a title shot.

That being said, he won't beat Vitor.

if he fights Vitor he will have fought

Vitor Belfort
Brian Stann
Chael Sonnen
Jason Miller
Yoshihiro Akiyama
Dan Miller
Wanderlei Silva
Denis Kang
Dan Henderson
Rashad Evans
Matt Hamill
Chris Leben

With that many good opponents it's something that shouldn't even be brought up but there are still those who insist he's been fed easy opponents.

Will it finally stop or do his haters lack any sort of intelligence?
Bolded fighters aren't good and Bisping lost to 4 out of 5 of the others on the list he has fought. Having a big name doesn't make a fighter good.

He lost to half of those fighters, and almost lost his life to Hendo, so I'm not impressed.

Bisping nuthuggers always have to make a excuse for his wins & losses

Did I do that? Can you point out where in my reply I "nuthugged"?

Did you wake up today and decide to be a dick or have you been like this your whole life?

Vitor Belfort
Brian Stann
Chael Sonnen
Jason Miller
Yoshihiro Akiyama
Dan Miller
Wanderlei Silva
Denis Kang
Dan Henderson
Rashad Evans
Matt Hamill
Chris Leben
AND
countless KO's to heavyweights with 16 oz gloves ....... WAR THE STRIKEFORCE CHAMP BISPING !!!

I'd argue Leben, Stann and Mayhem are fairly "big name" opponents.

Mayhem?? Really??

Stann is a good opponent but Leben and Miller are nothing more than personalities of the sport. Miller looked awful in his fight versus Bisping and Leben has 1 name win to his credit. A victory over 2011 Wanderlei.

Bolded fighters aren't good and Bisping lost to 4 out of 5 of the others on the list he has fought. Having a big name doesn't make a fighter good.

I would say Matt Hamill at the time was a pretty good win. It was also in 2007 and I watched the fight last week. For all the razor close decisions Bisping guys like to throw out, they forget that Bisping was gifted a decision against Matt.

Back