After the Vitor fight will the Bisping haters stop with the padded resume crap?

And isn't he ?

I don't need to see Bisping beating him to know that...

Vitor was always touch and go. One fight he was a killer the next you're asking yourself "what the fuck is wrong with Vitor"

And this "Past his Prime" Vitor is the guy that came closest to beating Jones. Moving up weight I might add. So maybe not that over the hill.

If Bisping wins this fight people will say that but it will be his best win.

Straw man argument TS

People questioned Bispings ranking and his Top Fighter/"in the mix" status due to the fact that he never beat any top fighters he faced (until Stan- but not sure where he was ranked)

Straw man argument TS

People questioned Bispings ranking and his Top Fighter/"in the mix" status due to the fact that he never beat any top fighters he faced (until Stan- but not sure where he was ranked)

Exactly.

I will give him huge props if he beats Vitor, though. At least after the butthurt is over. :wink:

if he fights Vitor he will have fought

Vitor Belfort
Brian Stann
Chael Sonnen
Jason Miller
Yoshihiro Akiyama
Dan Miller
Wanderlei Silva
Denis Kang
Dan Henderson
Rashad Evans
Matt Hamill
Chris Leben

With that many good opponents it's something that shouldn't even be brought up but there are still those who insist he's been fed easy opponents.

Will it finally stop or do his haters lack any sort of intelligence?

Rashad: Loss
Wandy: Loss
Sonnen: Loss
Hendo: Loss
Hamill: Loss (I know)

Lets chech the wins...

D. Miller: 2-5 in his last 7 @ MW
Akiyama: 1-4 in UFC
J. Miller: WHO??? Beat to death by CBD as well

Leben and Kang are the only decent wins he has at all... So yes, he indeed has a padded resume

if he fights Vitor he will have fought

Vitor Belfort
Brian Stann
Chael Sonnen
Jason Miller
Yoshihiro Akiyama
Dan Miller
Wanderlei Silva
Denis Kang
Dan Henderson
Rashad Evans
Matt Hamill
Chris Leben

With that many good opponents it's something that shouldn't even be brought up but there are still those who insist he's been fed easy opponents.

Will it finally stop or do his haters lack any sort of intelligence?

You know he lost to all of the ranked guys that you've listed (besides Stann), right?
That's not good enough for a title shot, but if he beats Vitor, then definitely give it to him.

Straw man argument TS

The thing is before all of his fights Bisping was going to lose he wasn't on the same level as his opponents. Then as soon as he wins, his opponents are crap, not top level, shouldn't even be in the UFC etc etc.

Bisping could go five rounds with Silva and still get hate because he didn't KO him because that's the way Sherdog goes when it comes to Bisping. I mean christ when they couldn't find any legitimate reason to hate him they make stuff up, like when Bisping got a big cut but went ahead with training and his fight they said he only tweeted about his cut to have a go at Rory(who had just pulled out of a fight with a cut) despite the fact the actually tweet showed Bisping tweeted before Rory got injured!

All that said I'll be shocked if he gets past Vitor and he has no chance against Silva but then neither does anyone else not names JBJ right now.

Rashad: Loss
Wandy: Loss
Sonnen: Loss
Hendo: Loss
Hamill: Loss (I know)

Lets chech the wins...

D. Miller: 2-5 in his last 7 @ MW
Akiyama: 1-4 in UFC
J. Miller: WHO??? Beat to death by CBD as well

Leben and Kang are the only decent wins he has at all... So yes, he indeed has a padded resume

Rashad and Hamill were both at LHW and the Rashad fight was damn close could have gone either way. The Sonnen fight even had Sherdog wondering if he should have won that one.

Back