• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

After DDP starches Izzy

andgonsil

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Can we finally have the most anticipated rematch?

images

Dricus is going to roll over Izzy. Styles are all wrong for Izzy, and Izzy's slowed down a lot noticeably in his last few fights. Dricus either catches him standing or mauls him on the ground. Dricus inside 5 pretty easily is my prediction.

But no, noone wants to see Izzy vs Costa 2. If Izzy loses he should retire honestly. Dudes had a great career and should be proud of himself. I don't like him at all but dude is a great fighter.

Double yellows or ban you deserve that for such a shitty thread. Who TF wants to see Izzy costa 2

After DDP sleeps Izzy, I would rather see a rematch vs. Strickland, no headbutts this time. I reserve the right to change my future fight preferences, pending the result of Whittaker 's next fight.

I feel that DDP vs Izzy would be more highly anticipated if they fought after their altercation. Izzy goes on to lose the belt to strickland and DDP won a close fight. Not saying I wont watch but I feel like it could be a way bigger fight if it happened at the right time.

Dricus is going to roll over Izzy. Styles are all wrong for Izzy, and Izzy's slowed down a lot noticeably in his last few fights. Dricus either catches him standing or mauls him on the ground. Dricus inside 5 pretty easily is my prediction.

But no, noone wants to see Izzy vs Costa 2. If Izzy loses he should retire honestly. Dudes had a great career and should be proud of himself. I don't like him at all but dude is a great fighter.
Yep agreed. Don't care for him either but credit where it's due, hall of fame career without a doubt

I’d love to see Dricus absolutely flatline Izzy and dry hump his unconscious body but I think Izzy is too good of a counter striker for Dricus.

I think you Izzy haters should prepare yourselves for the fact that Dricus is going to be carried out of the cage with shit in his pants, after Adesanya separates him from his conciousness.

What are you going for with this thread?
ts is lying he wants to see poatan vs izzy rematch for the lhw belt
if ddp beats izzy

imagine your 1-3 in yous last 4 fights
but still deserve to fight for the belt

I don't see how styles are all wrong for Izzy. Dricus aggressively walks forward with no defense, Izzy is a phenomenal counterstriker. Isn't that the perfect matchup for him?

People also thought Strickland was going to be an easy matchup for Izzy but nobody anticipated how good Strickland's defense was going to be which nullified Izzy's counterstriking game. I highly doubt DDP is going to develop Strickland levels of striking defense by the time he fights Izzy.

The X-factor is how much DDP wrestles and if he can get Izzy down. Izzy has proven to be a good counterwrestler too.

Back