Why Izzy can beat DDP

Adesanya wouldn't be getting right back up after those takedown. I'm sorry but it's the truth. He's improved a lot in other areas from where he came from so respect for that but it's the reality.
Izzy won't be able to keep ddp off of him. He has no jab and is less defensively sound in comparison to sean

I think Izzy is done as a champ. He lost the mental game against Sean and it showed. I so hope I’m wrong though. At least those “one dimensional kickboxers” fight 3 times a year unlike most “real” mma fighters.

A fluke Hail Mary punch isn’t a legendary finish, only you stylebender fans seem to think so
Yes, it absolutely is a legendary finish. Only a fool would suggest otherwise.

There's no such thing as a fluke. Izzy trained to do exactly what he did.

and against all odds, pulled it off, after getting his ass kicked for 2 rounds.

You don't have to be a fan of anyone to recognize this.

Sounds like you're just one of those guys who spends most of your life hating over the internet.

I think Izzy is done as a champ. He lost the mental game against Sean and it showed. I so hope I’m wrong though. At least those “one dimensional kickboxers” fight 3 times a year unlike most “real” mma fighters.
Hard to say. He's definitely been fighting for a long time. Seems like the type to need a certain type of fight to get him out of bed, train and perform to his potential.

He didn't look bad against Strickland. Just a bit flat

There's a storyline behind DDP though and It's a good style matchup for him. Could be exactly what he needs to show up motivated with his head in the game.

but who knows

Even a lesser version of Izzy has a good chance of beating anyone in the division, especially after saturday where neither guy was too impressive.

izzy got taken down by vettori and whittaker, safe to say dricus would ragdoll him

you guys still under the illusion that izzy is some magical fighter that cant be beaten, even tho he's 1-2 in his last three fights

lmao, and what happened next?

Rob did nothing, Izzy stood up (with Rob on his back) walked across the cage, then shook Rob off
And Vetorri? Izzy was playing with him

The cope from you kid

Pereira was always going to move up, Pereira left Adesanya needing oxygen, Pereira took Izzy’s belt, Pereira beat Jan, Pereira won the light heavyweight title. Izzy did not. You stylebender fans coping is amazing. But hey “I beat that guy one time”
Pereira has also been the underdog in every fight - even when he was "3-0": up

Because he always gets beaten by Izzy, but has the hometown ref help him twice (a 17 second standing 8 count is a huge +)
and then the pure luck of the bell ringing

Take all that away and what happens? well we know

And also, Izzy never needed oxygen, thats a precaution in brazil - 30 secs later hes up congradulating Alex's corner
And then when Alex got ko'd by Izzy, a full 2 mins later he didn't know where he was

Happy to sig bet any of you sherdoggers on the above - watch the full vids of each fight

Its funny how a narative like "izzy needed oxygen" can grow in such a low IQ cesspool as this, cause no one is smart enough to fact check anything

It's pretty obvious DDP isn't gonna have a gameplan where he wants to stay on the feet for too long and isn't gonna take too much risks on the feet either, so why people are so fixated on his stand up is kinda weird to me.

Also, Izzy isn't coming back with the exact same confidence as before. You can't get utterly outclassed for a whole fight and it not have a negative effect on your confidence. How much it will affect him I don't kkow, but it will.

Last edited:
Yoel did jack shit that fight too. And Rob definitely did not win either fight.

Almost twice as many people scored those fights for Romero and Whittaker than for Adesanya.

Screenshot-20240122-035509.png

Screenshot-20240122-035344.png

adesanya loses
ddp beats izzy and poatan

these dudes got the luxury of fighting dudes that doesnt utilize wrestling
i bet DDP suffocates these 1 dimensional fighters

lmao, and what happened next?

Rob did nothing, Izzy stood up (with Rob on his back) walked across the cage, then shook Rob off
And Vetorri? Izzy was playing with him

The cope from you kid

boy, dricus is much, much, MUCH stronger than rob
did u see how dricus easily took him down?

Pereira has also been the underdog in every fight - even when he was "3-0": up

Because he always gets beaten by Izzy, but has the hometown ref help him twice (a 17 second standing 8 count is a huge +)
and then the pure luck of the bell ringing

Take all that away and what happens? well we know

And also, Izzy never needed oxygen, thats a precaution in brazil - 30 secs later hes up congradulating Alex's corner
And then when Alex got ko'd by Izzy, a full 2 mins later he didn't know where he was

Happy to sig bet any of you sherdoggers on the above - watch the full vids of each fight

Its funny how a narative like "izzy needed oxygen" can grow in such a low IQ cesspool as this, cause no one is smart enough to fact check anything
It’s funny how you continue to believe that. Watch the fight Izzy It wasn’t just because it was in Brazil it was because of how Izzy got knocked out, but you can believe whatever you want. I’m glad you’re Alex Pereira and think you know how he was after the fight.

Yes, it absolutely is a legendary finish. Only a fool would suggest otherwise.

There's no such thing as a fluke. Izzy trained to do exactly what he did.

and against all odds, pulled it off, after getting his ass kicked for 2 rounds.

You don't have to be a fan of anyone to recognize this.

Sounds like you're just one of those guys who spends most of your life hating over the internet.
Conveniently leave out the fact that Izzy‘s leg was completely finished. The fact that Izzy was against the cage getting need and punched the fact that he waited for Pereira to drop his guard for one second and threw a punch. That is exactly what a Hail Mary punch is. He threw a lucky punch because the fact is Pereira had him. You Izzy fans love to try to rewrite history and make it seem like Izzy is this amazing fight that is untouchable he is not. He’s been gifted many decisions. Pereira is up 3-1 for a reason but I know you’ll just say “kickboxing doesn’t matter” hate to tell you but that’s all that Izzy is, is a kickboxer. He has no submission game, his wrestling is crap. The finish was clean the punch was nice but it doesn’t change the fact that it was in fact a lucky lunch that landed every punch kick elbow in mma is luck if you actually think about it. But sure call me a hater instead of using basic logic. It’ll be funny when Dricus beats Izzy and you fanboys have a cope again.

Back