International Adrian Zenz and the China genocide myth

"You even want Taiwan to reunited with the ccp"

Find the quote where I said that and stop backtracking. You know I never supported that. YOu have no argument so you need to lie.
Are you seriously that retarded or are you switching accounts and are getting mixed up? Which is it

he talking about a meme I posted that’s obviously a joke

Oh okay, I was a bit confused about that. The thing is I can admit China has its own flaws as does every country on Earth but to accept obvious propaganda just because you want to see a country's economy slow down doesn't sit right with me.

Stopped reading here since I never said that.

Link me one of your impassioned posts where you clamor for sanctions on the US and its allies for their war crimes against muslim civilians. You don't need to ''say it'', you ''say it'' via omission and double standards.

Yeah wow you can’t even respond. You are a ccp cock licker. That murder must make the penis that much easier to swallow

I did respond, I agreed that the CCP hasn’t killed as much as all the wars in the last century like you stated.

yeah multiple “ngo’s” that are almost entirely funded by the US government and the likes of Lockheed Martin. The Australian ‘NGO’ who gave the world the 1 million number (who openly state in the report its based on interviews with 5 people) receive 95% of their funding from the US state department. Then you have the CHRD who are literally based in Washington. The founder of the ‘Campaign for Uyghurs’ previously worked helping the US with their interrogations... in Guantanamo bay!!!
Yes that’s all the information is based off of. Like interviewing 5-6 people. Dude you are pathetic

Oh okay, I was a bit confused about that. The thing is I can admit China has its own flaws as does every country on Earth but to accept obvious propaganda just because you want to see a country's economy slow down doesn't sit right with me.
Except we have a history with China.

Look what they did to Tibet. Look at Tiannemen Square. Genocide isn't just what happened in Rwanda where one group runs through the country putting people to the sword in the streets.

I did respond, I agreed that the CCP hasn’t killed as much as all the wars in the last century like you stated.
The ccp killed 60 million people last century. Easily. Your response is far from changing that fact. Even if exaggerated, 20 million would be incredibly generous

Link me one of your impassioned posts where you clamor for sanctions on the US and its allies for their war crimes against muslim civilians. You don't need to ''say it'', you ''say it'' via omission and double standards.
GIGCX7C.gif

Yes that’s all the information is based off of. Like interviewing 5-6 people. Dude you are pathetic

Actually it was 8 and not 5 my bad.

they then applied these ‘estimations’ to the total population of Xinjiang and that’s where we get our magical 1million number. From interviews with 8 anonymous people conducted by a US funded NGO.

Last edited:
More people need to know this man and remember his name because he is perhaps the biggest reason why USA is going so hard on this false narrative. Here is some background information on the man. First of all, Zenz is an extreme fundamentalist Christian who believes he has been sent by God on a mission against China. This is a guy who is on the board of Victims of Communism, which this year listed all COVID-19 deaths as victims of communism.This right away should set off a major alarm but perhaps what is most egregious is the fact that USA and its allies are using his "research" as proof of genocide which is full of right-wing, anti-China sources, bases information is based on exactly eight Uyghurs individuals and claims 800+ IUD placed per capita per year. A number which doesn't add up correctly and he uses all other sorts of bizarre math in his report. There is so much more in this report that is inaccurate. The full report on genocide can be read here.

https://jamestown.org/wp-content/up...ions-and-IUDs-UPDATED-July-21-Rev2.pdf?x79141

He cites poverty alleviation as forced labor. He describes full-time employment and childcare services as "inhibiting intergenerational cultural transmission". He cites a source in a report in which a mother describes the childcare services, "solved my problem, now there are people who take care of my children, I can in peace go to work.. very convenient," Zenz denounces this, "a shocking example of 'liberation' of women from their children".

You can find more in Max Blumenthal's full report on Adrian in this video, its a must watch and exposes Adrian for the Fraud he is. Even if you dislike the CPC this is clear propaganda that is being used to justify sanctions with the intent of stopping a rising economic threat.

Whether you hate China, I think that this is well worth taking a look at. This is the same report that Mike Pompeo has used to accuse China of genocide. It is time to wake up and realize we are once again falling for propaganda as a nation. We've seen the USA engage in this behavior so many times before, how many times are we going to allow them to get away it? It is time to focus on domestic policy and stop this interventionalist foreign policy.

R27a0848860f3774e989ed866a6da2823.jpg

I've actually met a Uighur dissident and to hear his story was heartbreaking. He claims to have been detained and he had to flee the country and ever since he's completely lost contact with his family. So we can split hairs as to whether we're talking death camps or gulags but its clear the Chinese state is targeting the Uighurs. I think they're definitely trying to wipe them out but not necessarily through killing them but rather through mass erasure of Uighur cultural expression and identity. Basically forced Hanification of the Uighur population.

Make no mistake about it, they are being erased. Forced sterilization is genocide. I dont know why people like to carry water for the CCP. You cant do so and support BLM at the same time. This is real racial oppression.

Imagine feeling compelled to start a thread on a karate forum to defend China slaughtering and dehumanizing muslims at will

Assshkkttuaaallyy technicalllyyyyy it is not genocide!!

Smh

Back