International Adrian Zenz and the China genocide myth

In the West people have to wait many months or years for organs, often they die before an organ can be 'found.' In the China there are no long waiting lists.

It is genocide....forced sterilization and abortions. Come on dude lol this really isn't a good look defending a genocidal regime. You act like people hate the Chinese people, no we hate the CCP and rightfully so.

Ah yes, the white man burden 2021 edition. The ''western world'' is the arbiter of morality now, the same western world that spent the last 2 decades bombing, murdering and displacing tens of millions of muslims on false pretenses. Where is the ''western world'' clamoring for sanctions to the US and its allies for Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, Yemen?
Nothing to do with any of that. We're talking about China and the sanctions specifically. Why would sanctions be unjustified? My point was that reeducation camps are justification enough.

What unpopular minorities might he be referring to? Maybe one of his books might shed some light

The guy believes god appeared before him and instructed him to battle China. Yet he’s wheeled out constantly as some expert!! He’s a absolute loon

I've actually met a Uighur dissident and to hear his story was heartbreaking. He claims to have been detained and he had to flee the country and ever since he's completely lost contact with his family. So we can split hairs as to whether we're talking death camps or gulags but its clear the Chinese state is targeting the Uighurs. I think they're definitely trying to wipe them out but not necessarily through killing them but rather through mass erasure of Uighur cultural expression and identity. Basically forced Hanification of the Uighur population.
This. There are multiple sources for what is going on there. It’s not like we’re all just copying a pasting the same story that is going on there.

life no secret that I dispose Islam and even I think what is going on in China is behind crossing the line and wrong. This isn’t a regime rubbing the nose of people into the dirt. This is the destruction of a religion and a language via fear and manipulation at the least.

Nope its domestic affair just like I dont think other countries should be in our business when it comes to cops, camps at the border or anything else
LOL. Dude China is involved in every aspect of the US' domestic affairs. Education, business, technology, etc. Come the fuck on lmao.

It is genocide....forced sterilization and abortions. Come on dude lol this really isn't a good look defending a genocidal regime. You act like people hate the Chinese people, no we hate the CCP and rightfully so.

There is no proof of that, that's the point of the topic. The source of this information is actually suspect and motivated by religion.

Basically you're saying you didn't read the report and watch the video. Do both and you'll have a different view, or at the very least some doubt will start to enter your mind which is the purpose of this thread.

LOL. Dude China is involved in every aspect of the US' domestic affairs. Education, business, technology, etc. Come the fuck on lmao.

And why is that? China has a huge market and the USA is all about profit and wants a piece of that pie? So yes China is at fault for having a large population and a growing middle class. Damn them

What unpopular minorities might he be referring to? Maybe one of his books might shed some light

The guy believes god appeared before him and instructed him to battle China. Yet he’s wheeled out constantly as some expert!! He’s a absolute loon

Dude. I’ve seen your memes. You’re a shill for the communists. You even want Taiwan to reunited with the ccp. You overlook all the sins of the communists and pretend that the Ukrainian holocaust didn’t happen. That the ccp is some innocent organization. That the ccp hasn’t killed more people than all the wars of the last century out together. Forgive anyone who pisses on you and calls you a shill and a retard.

Retard

commie apologist

Dude. I’ve seen your memes. You’re a shill for the communists. You even want Taiwan to reunited with the ccp. You overlook all the sins of the communists and pretend that the Ukrainian holocaust didn’t happen. That the ccp is some innocent organization. That the ccp hasn’t killed more people than all the wars of the last century out together. Forgive anyone who pisses on you and calls you a shill and a retard.

Retard

commie apologist

Nice strawman.

Quote me where I said that about Taiwan. I dare you to

Holocaust was real.

Are you sure? A couple of Nazi sympathizers said it wasn't. I mean, whose word are we supposed to take here? Some piddly shit international community of investigators who confirmed it, or some Nazi sympathizers? I don't know. It seems a little unclear...

This. There are multiple sources for what is going on there. It’s not like we’re all just copying a pasting the same story that is going on there.

yeah multiple “ngo’s” that are almost entirely funded by the US government and the likes of Lockheed Martin. The Australian ‘NGO’ who gave the world the 1 million number (who openly state in the report its based on interviews with 5 people) receive 95% of their funding from the US state department. Then you have the CHRD who are literally based in Washington. The founder of the ‘Campaign for Uyghurs’ previously worked helping the US with their interrogations... in Guantanamo bay!!!

I didn’t quote you in that post, did I? Lead chips make for a poor diet

"You even want Taiwan to reunited with the ccp"

Find the quote where I said that and stop backtracking. You know I never supported that. YOu have no argument so you need to lie.

Retard

commie apologist

Lol!!! I agree the CCP hasn’t killed more then all the wars in the last century. Keep jumping through those hoops like a good dog

Nothing to do with any of that. We're talking about China and the sanctions specifically. Why would sanctions be unjustified? My point was that reeducation camps are justification enough.

So re-education is enough to be sanctioned (should we sanction France too? or they too get a pass because they are not uncivilized orientals?) but endless bombings, mass murdering of civilians and death squads aren't as long as they are committed by a western country? My point is that there is no standard if you only apply it selectively, the US isn't even bound to international law and UN treaties. You'd be clamoring for sanctions to China until you are green in the face if they did 1/100 of the atrocities the US has committed and still commits in the ME, imagine if China just sent the PLA with bombers into Xinjang and started leveling cities murdering countless civilians to tackle their terrorism problem, they would be accused of carrying out an uber mega genocide by the likes of you, that's the american way of tackling terrorism.

"You even want Taiwan to reunited with the ccp"

Find the quote where I said that and stop backtracking. You know I never supported that. YOu have no argument so you need to lie.

he talking about a meme I posted that’s obviously a joke

Lol!!! I agree the CCP hasn’t killed more then all the wars in the last century. Keep jumping through those hoops like a good dog
Yeah wow you can’t even respond. You are a ccp cock licker. That murder must make the penis that much easier to swallow

Back