International Adrian Zenz and the China genocide myth

Provide these quotes or shut the fuck up. Quit making excuses for one of the worst regimes in global history while you're at it as well. Despicable excuse for a human being.
Read the thread

Says the CCP supporter.
Few posts down referencing 6,000,000 people. Then again from a few other posters. Probably missed the reference since you're a bit slow. Its all good though man.

Few posts down referencing 6,000,000 people. Then again from a few other posters. Probably missed the reference since you're a bit slow. Its all good though man.
Yes, two posters are "every single poster". Do go on.

And just for shits n giggles you dumbass - Nazi Germany is not the only power to have conducted genocide, so calling a genocide a genocide does not mean labelling the offending power Nazis. You're welcome.

Yes, two posters are "every single poster". Do go on.

And just for shits n giggles you dumbass - Nazi Germany is not the only power to have conducted genocide, so calling a genocide a genocide does not mean labelling the offending power Nazis. You're welcome.
Lol at you trying to save face after missing the obvious historic reference. Man you are dense. Go pick up a book sometime

Lol at you trying to save face after missing the obvious historic reference. Man you are dense. Go pick up a book sometime
I'm legit laughing here. Tell me more about what I missed.

It isn't genocide, that's the point. Try looking into the guy who is pushing it.
What's your definition of geocide? China clearly fits the legal definition, so you must be using an extralegal or heterodox definition.

I know man, that's how I felt when I realized that this is all propaganda being pushed. Glad you took the time to read the report and watch the debunking video.
Hahahaha oh man you’re amazing

That is the literal source for the 1 million locked up claim that you disputed was based on a handful of interviews. They have jails and a security service? Wow it’s almost as if they are a industrialised nation and not stuck in the Stone Age.

“yes the CIA and others suck” but not this time right? Their morals are straight, motives pure and are absolutely telling the truth this time. If China openly committed genocide what would the world do? They would watch just like they did in Rwanda.

If they are intent on carrying out a genocide against the Uyghurs why would they have Uyghur news presenters on state TV. Why when China had a tight one child policy were the Uyghurs exempt? Why are Uyghurs given extra credits in state exams? Why has the number of Uyghurs in higher education increased drastically? More to the point why do institutions such as the EU refuse invites to check alleged sites?

Now I don’t wanna derail this thread as the point made is irrefutable, Adrian Zenz is a absolute lunatic who should not be taken seriously. However perhaps China has shown a way to fight terrorism. Since the terror attacks in 2014 how many attacks have happened in China? Maybe higher education and employment opportunities for marginalised communities does work

Or maybe we see a mass wave of terrorist attacks and undeniable proof of genocide comes to light but right now this seems alarmingly familiar. Did we check under the bed for those WMDs?
Ok sure thing.
Again there are multiple sources. Amazing how hard you and a few others here shill for such a horrible regime

Sure buddy, pretend to be from another country when making an absolutely retarded argument. Bye now

Lol Isis, thanks for the laugh man.
Heya again kiddo, new day, done with work.

If i wanted to pretend to be from another country to make retarded arguments i would just say i was from sweden :D

Also ill explain the isis thing to you since you are obviously to dense to get it(dont worry sherbro, i know you are trying to troll)
You said you only defended china because people were making multiple threads and shitting all over the red menace, wich is kinda what people were doing with isis when they were still fully functional. Seeing as you are only defending the "weak" party, isis would be right up your alley, by your own words.

Btw, how much social credit have they docked you since yesterday, seeing as your shill posts are just getting worse?

Love from norway :)

Heya again kiddo, new day, done with work.

If i wanted to pretend to be from another country to make retarded arguments i would just say i was from sweden :D

Also ill explain the isis thing to you since you are obviously to dense to get it(dont worry sherbro, i know you are trying to troll)
You said you only defended china because people were making multiple threads and shitting all over the red menace, wich is kinda what people were doing with isis when they were still fully functional. Seeing as you are only defending the "weak" party, isis would be right up your alley, by your own words.

Btw, how much social credit have they docked you since yesterday, seeing as your shill posts are just getting worse?

Love from norway :)
Thinking about me all day? Rent free

Thinking about me all day? Rent free
Or sherdog notifications that you quoted me when i log in, tho im not really surprised you dont realize how this forum works. After all, youve only been a member since 2006, wich doesnt seem like enough time for you to understand the inner workings of this site :D

You do however crack me up, always good for a laugh :D

So do you have an actual intellectual reply, or are you still getting all your arguments from the mean notes they passed you in first grade?

Or sherdog notifications that you quoted me when i log in, tho im not really surprised you dont realize how this forum works. After all, youve only been a member since 2006, wich doesnt seem like enough time for you to understand the inner workings of this site :D

You do however crack me up, always good for a laugh :D

So do you have an actual intellectual reply, or are you still getting all your arguments from the mean notes they passed you in first grade?
Rent free lol

The communist tentacles are far reaching.

Last edited:

Lol, you quote the epoch time that's ran by the falun gong cult. Where it's leader Li hongzhi believes aliens from other dimensions walk the Earth and are responsible for introducing technology, war, and immorality. That white people go to white peoples peoples heaven, asian people go to asian people heaven and black people go to black peoples heaven. The same leader stated that mixed race people go to hell and is against homosexuality. The same leader sprouted nonsense that his methods of breathing exercise/mediation was enough to cure the most rapid aggressive tumors such as cancer because of their methods of meditations made their organs superior. Which gave raise to the CCP organ harvesting claims. The same cult that lead to a wave of self-immolations among its followers in the late 1990s and early 2000s back in China. Honestly, they're even worse then Scientology and I'm happy that they're banned in mainland China.

If you want to post any critique about the CCP at least get it from a more reputable source.

Back