International Adrian Zenz and the China genocide myth

Oh okay, I was a bit confused about that. The thing is I can admit China has its own flaws as does every country on Earth but to accept obvious propaganda just because you want to see a country's economy slow down doesn't sit right with me.
Ive never ever seen a post you make about "chinas flaws" when you dont throw every other nation in the world under the buss. You are like an american partisan who cant take criticism without going bububut trump/biden/obama. The only thing is you are doing this with fucking china, wich is a million times worse than both tds and bds.
TS when he gets social credit for posting this.
tenor.gif
If youve followed ts posting history you would know that everytime he tries to, they deduct from his social credit score as he is not very smart about the way he does it. Its hard carrying water for one of the most brutal and totalitarian regimes we have when you are a mental midget.

L
Actually it was 8 and not 5 my bad.

they then applied these ‘estimations’ to the total population of Xinjiang and that’s where we get our magical 1million number. From interviews with 8 anonymous people conducted by a US funded NGO.

And again gtfo there is far more evidence than half a dozen people. Yes the cia and others suck but it’s been shown that there have been mass incarnations as well as spy trucks on many streets. To the point that many are uncomfortable even celebrating their religion. And I’m saying this as someone that disposes Islam greatly

Holy El oh El....

Imagining actually creating a thread trying to defend a regime that routinely terrorizes it's neighbors and it's own citizens...

BY saying, the Government is severely fucked up, but at least they aren't murdering an entire sub-culture... They just really oppress them and make them perform slave labor... and only murder some of them

Talk about setting a low bar

Ive never ever seen a post you make about "chinas flaws" when you dont throw every other nation in the world under the buss. You are like an american partisan who cant take criticism without going bububut trump/biden/obama. The only thing is you are doing this with fucking china, wich is a million times worse than both tds and bds.

If youve followed ts posting history you would know that everytime he tries to, they deduct from his social credit score as he is not very smart about the way he does it. Its hard carrying water for one of the most brutal and totalitarian regimes we have when you are a mental midget.
There's like 20 new threads a day about how evil China is. You really think this forum needs more of that? If it weren't for that fact I wouldn't even mention China at all but when propaganda has real world effects like the rise in anti-Asian crime then it makes me want to fight back against it. If this place was more balanced and informed id have no problem having those discussions

There's like 20 new threads a day about how evil China is. You really think this forum needs more of that? If it weren't for that fact I wouldn't even mention China at all but when propaganda has real world effects like the rise in anti-Asian crime then it makes me want to fight back against it. If this place was more balanced and informed id have no problem having those discussions
When there was 20 threads a day about isis being the scum of the earth, did you carry water for them too?

If you want to earn social credit, you are doing it wrong sherbro.

I guess we can now identify the Chinese propaganda account.

When there was 20 threads a day about isis being the scum of the earth, did you carry water for them too?

If you want to earn social credit, you are doing it wrong sherbro.
Lol what an example you gave considering the ties between America and isis. Not a bright person are you?

Lol what an example you gave considering the ties between America and isis. Not a bright person are you?
Im not american, it even says so in my profile...

Try harder to shill for china, but i do recommend you work on your mental faculties and reading comprehension first.
Best of luck sherbro :D

Im not american, it even says so in my profile...

Try harder to shill for china, but i do recommend you work on your mental faculties and reading comprehension first.
Best of luck sherbro :D

OH the old "I'm not an American" routine.

I think I've heard this each time someone has said something stupid.

I see you are on your way out, bye now

OH the old "I'm not an American" routine.

I think I've heard this each time someone has said something stupid.
Keep digging your hole deeper sherbro :D
Btw, you should do the not american routine in each of your posts, because they are usually full of stupidity. Maybe china would take pity on you and give back some of the social credit youve lost trying to "argue" on here.

Keep digging your hole deeper sherbro :D
Btw, you should do the not american routine in each of your posts, because they are usually full of stupidity. Maybe china would take pity on you and give back some of the social credit youve lost trying to "argue" on here.

Bye now, you have no argument and want out. I don't blame you.

Its genocide but no links to proof on this entire thread. Just goes to show how brainwashed Americans are.

Years later you will pretend you never supported sanctions or anything just like you did with Iraq nukes

Bye now, you have no argument and want out. I don't blame you.

Its genocide but no links to proof on this entire thread. Just goes to show how brainwashed Americans are.

Years later you will pretend you never supported sanctions or anything just like you did with Iraq nukes
You are literally so stupid you still argue to me like im american, even after i told you im not.

Also ill give you 10/10 for the have no arguments projection, nice work there buddeh :D

Now tell me again how fantastic china is, and how concentration camps are ok as long as they dont kill the "inhabitants" nazi style

You are literally so stupid you still argue to me like im american, even after i told you im not.

Also ill give you 10/10 for the have no arguments projection, nice work there buddeh :D

Now tell me again how fantastic china is, and how concentration camps are ok as long as they dont kill the "inhabitants" nazi style

I thought you were leaving? You seem upset at your dumb comment from earlier.

Lol Isis, a group made by Americans is your argument.

I thought you were leaving? You seem upset at your dumb comment from earlier.

Lol Isis, a group made by Americans is your argument.
Well, i am leaving after this post since i got shit to do and its getting late in the evening here.

I just wanted to say im sorry for making arguments that are so complex you seem to have regressed to some sort of infantile stage when you try to process them.
Please, for your own mental health sake, clear your head of all thoughts and continue to shill. We wouldnt want that little red brain of yours to melt :D

what a dump.
TS and other shills:
Send this to your boss
wp-USAT-allthemoms-front1-19975-winnie-the-pooh-day.jpg

If only I was paid for this, sadly Asians are getting killed in America because of this dumbass rhetoric. The new red scare is just the latest of a history of anti-immigrant waves that this nation has experienced.

Well, i am leaving after this post since i got shit to do and its getting late in the evening here.

I just wanted to say im sorry for making arguments that are so complex you seem to have regressed to some sort of infantile stage when you try to process them.
Please, for your own mental health sake, clear your head of all thoughts and continue to shill. We wouldnt want that little red brain of yours to melt :D

Sure buddy, pretend to be from another country when making an absolutely retarded argument. Bye now

Lol Isis, thanks for the laugh man.

L

And again gtfo there is far more evidence than half a dozen people. Yes the cia and others suck but it’s been shown that there have been mass incarnations as well as spy trucks on many streets. To the point that many are uncomfortable even celebrating their religion. And I’m saying this as someone that disposes Islam greatly

That is the literal source for the 1 million locked up claim that you disputed was based on a handful of interviews. They have jails and a security service? Wow it’s almost as if they are a industrialised nation and not stuck in the Stone Age.

“yes the CIA and others suck” but not this time right? Their morals are straight, motives pure and are absolutely telling the truth this time. If China openly committed genocide what would the world do? They would watch just like they did in Rwanda.

If they are intent on carrying out a genocide against the Uyghurs why would they have Uyghur news presenters on state TV. Why when China had a tight one child policy were the Uyghurs exempt? Why are Uyghurs given extra credits in state exams? Why has the number of Uyghurs in higher education increased drastically? More to the point why do institutions such as the EU refuse invites to check alleged sites?

Now I don’t wanna derail this thread as the point made is irrefutable, Adrian Zenz is a absolute lunatic who should not be taken seriously. However perhaps China has shown a way to fight terrorism. Since the terror attacks in 2014 how many attacks have happened in China? Maybe higher education and employment opportunities for marginalised communities does work

Or maybe we see a mass wave of terrorist attacks and undeniable proof of genocide comes to light but right now this seems alarmingly familiar. Did we check under the bed for those WMDs?

That is the literal source for the 1 million locked up claim that you disputed was based on a handful of interviews. They have jails and a security service? Wow it’s almost as if they are a industrialised nation and not stuck in the Stone Age.

“yes the CIA and others suck” but not this time right? Their morals are straight, motives pure and are absolutely telling the truth this time. If China openly committed genocide what would the world do? They would watch just like they did in Rwanda.

If they are intent on carrying out a genocide against the Uyghurs why would they have Uyghur news presenters on state TV. Why when China had a tight one child policy were the Uyghurs exempt? Why are Uyghurs given extra credits in state exams? Why has the number of Uyghurs in higher education increased drastically? More to the point why do institutions such as the EU refuse invites to check alleged sites?

Now I don’t wanna derail this thread as the point made is irrefutable, Adrian Zenz is a absolute lunatic who should not be taken seriously. However perhaps China has shown a way to fight terrorism. Since the terror attacks in 2014 how many attacks have happened in China? Maybe higher education and employment opportunities for marginalised communities does work
Read this carefully, Zazen, this is how you shill. Distract, minimize, frame the issue in a sympathetic manner. This is good.

giphy.gif

Back