International Adrian Zenz and the China genocide myth

Zazen

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
More people need to know this man and remember his name because he is perhaps the biggest reason why USA is going so hard on this false narrative. Here is some background information on the man. First of all, Zenz is an extreme fundamentalist Christian who believes he has been sent by God on a mission against China. This is a guy who is on the board of Victims of Communism, which this year listed all COVID-19 deaths as victims of communism.This right away should set off a major alarm but perhaps what is most egregious is the fact that USA and its allies are using his "research" as proof of genocide which is full of right-wing, anti-China sources, bases information is based on exactly eight Uyghurs individuals and claims 800+ IUD placed per capita per year. A number which doesn't add up correctly and he uses all other sorts of bizarre math in his report. There is so much more in this report that is inaccurate. The full report on genocide can be read here.

https://jamestown.org/wp-content/up...ions-and-IUDs-UPDATED-July-21-Rev2.pdf?x79141

He cites poverty alleviation as forced labor. He describes full-time employment and childcare services as "inhibiting intergenerational cultural transmission". He cites a source in a report in which a mother describes the childcare services, "solved my problem, now there are people who take care of my children, I can in peace go to work.. very convenient," Zenz denounces this, "a shocking example of 'liberation' of women from their children".

You can find more in Max Blumenthal's full report on Adrian in this video, its a must watch and exposes Adrian for the Fraud he is. Even if you dislike the CPC this is clear propaganda that is being used to justify sanctions with the intent of stopping a rising economic threat.

Whether you hate China, I think that this is well worth taking a look at. This is the same report that Mike Pompeo has used to accuse China of genocide. It is time to wake up and realize we are once again falling for propaganda as a nation. We've seen the USA engage in this behavior so many times before, how many times are we going to allow them to get away it? It is time to focus on domestic policy and stop this interventionalist foreign policy.

It isn't genocide, that's the point. Try looking into the guy who is pushing it.

Yeah, I heard there weren't even 6 million of them either. You just can't trust that one person where all of the information about this comes from. Especially because it's not like we have photos of Uyghur internment camps and multiple sources discussing the going ons at the camps. Nah, it's not real you guys.

Yeah, I heard there weren't even 6 million of them either. You just can't trust that one person where all of the information about this comes from. Especially because it's not like we have photos of Uyghur internment camps and multiple sources discussing the going ons at the camps. Nah, it's not real you guys.

Did you actually watch the video on Adrian Zenz or read any of what I posted?

"Reeducation camps are bad...but at least they aren't genocide!"

<Huh2>

Well yes, what is wrong with saying that? Genocide is on a different level of evil and implies that they are trying to wipe out an entire group. There are plenty of Ugyhur muslims that never go to those places and live out a fairly normal life.

The point is let China deal with its own shit.

Genocide is a powerful word because of NAzi Germany so we use it as propaganda to justify sanctions

Well yes, what is wrong with saying that? Genocide is on a different level of evil and implies that they are trying to wipe out an entire group. There are plenty of Ugyhur muslims that never go to those places and live out a fairly normal life.

I heard that the Japanese internment camps during WW2 were actually pretty chill. It wasn't genocide, so what were all those silly Asians complaining about?

I've actually met a Uighur dissident and to hear his story was heartbreaking. He claims to have been detained and he had to flee the country and ever since he's completely lost contact with his family. So we can split hairs as to whether we're talking death camps or gulags but its clear the Chinese state is targeting the Uighurs. I think they're definitely trying to wipe them out but not necessarily through killing them but rather through mass erasure of Uighur cultural expression and identity. Basically forced Hanification of the Uighur population.

China is not conducting genocide, but doesn't mean they're not suffering especially compared to other ethnic minorities in the northwest and inner Mongolia provinces. The Hui, which are also predominantly muslims are being treated more fairly compared to the Uyghurs. It's not about religion, it's about nationalism that is deeply rooted in ethnocentric superiority.

You're either trolling or retarded, and I don't care enough to find out which one it is. Have fun being mocked for the entirety of this thread.

I don't mind it at all, I will be right in the end just like I was with every other USA intervention. I bet you supported Libya, Iraq, etc. There are actual slaves in Libya now because of those actions. If China is doing bad shit just let them figure it out. USA always finds a way to make it worse.

China is not conducting genocide, but doesn't mean they're not suffering especially compared to other ethnic minorities in the northwest and inner Mongolia provinces. The Hui, which are also predominantly muslims are being treated more fairly compared to the Uyghurs. It's not about religion, it's about nationalism that is deeply rooted in ethnocentric superiority.

If they aren't conducting genocide why is every single poster claiming they have death camps and calling them Nazi Germany? This is the problem I have, these comparisons are only made because we want to sanction to shit out of them to prevent further economic growth. People know about the evil of Hitler and these comparisons are intentionally made to gain supporters take action against them. USA doesn't actually care.

In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

1. Killing members of the group;
  2. Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
  3. Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
  4. Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
  5. Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

Back