International International Genocide Trial Featuring Israel

I mean, if Israel is doing genocide they're pretty poor at it and didn't learn much from the Germans.

Even today, the international population of Jews still hasn't recovered to the levels pre-WW2.

However today just in Israel alone there's more than 2x the total population of Palestinian Arabs than there were in 1948.. not even counting the population of Gaza or the West Bank, or the millions more of international Palestinians refugees.

Genocide is clearly an overreach, which would require proof of specific intent and policy. At worst it's ethnic cleansing, but in reality it's just an 80 year war that has never stopped.
Where did I say I thought Israel was committing genocide? My hope is a double KO bro!

South Africa, a country whom the Interpol called the rape capital of the world and consistently ranks top 10 in the most murders in the world, accuses Israel of genocide. A country that has a popular party leader chanting "Kill the Boers, kill the farmers" accuses Israel of genocide.

No one ever makes a fuss about the ethnic cleansings of the dhimmis and the destruction of their places of worship.

100% - Yet its a common practice to "tax" them special for their non-Muslim status, destroy their places of worship, and often outright slaughter them. No outrage. The "international community" is far too bias. I am all for going after Israel, if we are doing the same thing to others doing worse.

Exactly this, it's a war with a small, radicalized area and population that made trouble for decades and will continue so.

None of you guys care about gaza and/or palestines. You just hate jews so you have to cry genocide/ baby-murderer every chance you get.

It's ridiculous and extremely simple.
It would be fair to say that I don't really care about either....and I think thats ok.

100% - Yet its a common practice to "tax" them special for their non-Muslim status, destroy their places of worship, and often outright slaughter them. No outrage. The "international community" is far too bias. I am all for going after Israel, if we are doing the same thing to others doing worse.
People accuse Israel of being an apartheid state, but they fail to see that Muslims, Christians, and Druze actually have the same rights as the Jews. After reconquering the Old City of Jerusalem, Israel left the Al-Aqsa Mosque alone - despite it being built on Temple Mount, which is the holiest site to the Jews and former home to the First and Second Temple.

Turkey Providing Documents Against Israel For Genocide Case, Says Erdogan​

Speaking to reporters in Istanbul, Erdogan said that Turkey would continue to provide documents, mostly visuals, on Israel's attacks on Gaza.​

Ankara: Turkey is providing documents for a case brought by South Africa against Israel at the UN's top court on a charge of committing genocide against Palestinian civilians, President Tayyip Erdogan said on Friday.

Speaking to reporters in Istanbul, Erdogan said that Turkey would continue to provide documents, mostly visuals, on Israel's attacks on Gaza.

"I believe Israel will be convicted there. We believe in the justice of the International Court of Justice", Erdogan said.

Israeli Foreign Minister Israel Katz described Erdogan as the president of "a country with the Armenian genocide in its past", and that he was targeting Israel with "unfounded claims".

Israel is not among the more than 30 countries that have formally recognised the mass killings of Armenians by Ottoman Turks in 1915 as genocide. Turkey, established in 1923 after the Ottoman Empire collapsed, has always denied there was a systematic campaign to annihilate Armenians.

https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/pre...ents-against-israel-for-genocide-case-4851487

South Africa is bringing the case against Israel to the UN. This charge isn't without teeth. France has already vowed to honor the court's ruling, and Germany will follow. If they place sanctions on Israel, being some of their top trading partners outside of the USA (who will be found complicit under the rule of Genocide Joe), could seriously harm Israel's already fragile economy.

I hope someone gives Palestine some javelins and stingers.

The video shows South Africa's lawyer delivering her opening statement.

How did George W. Bush and his administration get away with it?

This is best case scenario for Humus. They know they can't take down Israel by force but they can serve up some civilians for them to kill and draw global outrage. At the end of the day I don't expect anything to happen.

Back