International Adrian Zenz and the China genocide myth

That is the literal source for the 1 million locked up claim that you disputed was based on a handful of interviews. They have jails and a security service? Wow it’s almost as if they are a industrialised nation and not stuck in the Stone Age.

“yes the CIA and others suck” but not this time right? Their morals are straight, motives pure and are absolutely telling the truth this time. If China openly committed genocide what would the world do? They would watch just like they did in Rwanda.

If they are intent on carrying out a genocide against the Uyghurs why would they have Uyghur news presenters on state TV. Why when China had a tight one child policy were the Uyghurs exempt? Why are Uyghurs given extra credits in state exams? Why has the number of Uyghurs in higher education increased drastically? More to the point why do institutions such as the EU refuse invites to check alleged sites?

Now I don’t wanna derail this thread as the point made is irrefutable, Adrian Zenz is a absolute lunatic who should not be taken seriously. However perhaps China has shown a way to fight terrorism. Since the terror attacks in 2014 how many attacks have happened in China? Maybe higher education and employment opportunities for marginalised communities does work

Or maybe we see a mass wave of terrorist attacks and undeniable proof of genocide comes to light but right now this seems alarmingly familiar. Did we check under the bed for those WMDs?

This is a pretty great analysis in my opinion. Now, I don't know Wolff's thoughts about genocide but he's kind of hinted at not believing every word from our government.

I think there is a large population of Americans that most likely know it is bullshit but they choose to believe in the lie anyway because they figure they'd rather live in a world where America stays on top rather than China regardless of the truth.

Read this carefully, Zazen, this is how you shill. Distract, minimize, frame the issue in a sympathetic manner. This is good.

giphy.gif

Glad you're see the light, my friend.

This is a pretty great analysis in my opinion. Now, I don't know Wolff's thoughts about genocide but he's kind of hinted at not believing every word from our government.

I think there is a large population of Americans that most likely know it is bullshit but they choose to believe in the lie anyway because they figure they'd rather live in a world where America stays on top rather than China regardless of the truth.

Marxist economist as your source? Seems legit.

So China isnt the dictatorship we've been made to believe? Voting is legit there? Protests are allowed there?Minorities are ok there? I mean these are ALL things that you lefties say is wrong with America. But lets stick up for the mafia thugs that are the CCP. I cant take you serious.

Marxist economist as your source? Seems legit.

So China isnt the dictatorship we've been made to believe? Voting is legit there? Protests are allowed there?Minorities are ok there? I mean these are ALL things that you lefties say is wrong with America. But lets stick up for the mafia thugs that are the CCP. I cant take you serious.
Have we not destroyed enough countries in the name of democracy? Chinese enjoy the direction their country is going on meanwhile Americans are increasingly angry and distrustful of their government. Say what you will about China but the citizens have seen their lives improve dramatically in recent years while Americans see shorter lifespans, increased rates of depression, etc. How about we stop trying to topple regimes in the name of democracy and focus on domestic policy? Let China be China. Most people approve of it in China

Have we not destroyed enough countries in the name of democracy? Chinese enjoy the direction their country is going on meanwhile Americans are increasingly angry and distrustful of their government. Say what you will about China but the citizens have seen their lives improve dramatically in recent years while Americans see shorter lifespans, increased rates of depression, etc. How about we stop trying to topple regimes in the name of democracy and focus on domestic policy? Let China be China. Most people approve of it in China

Laughing my white ass off. Most people approve of their government in China? Really? That's what you are coming with? You dont think they arent allowed a real opinion due to fear of their social credit score? China being the world super power isnt good for the world. Nothing to do with democracy, and everything to do with the CCP and their mafia tactics.

Uighur genocide is geo-political bs. When is a genocide not a genocide? depends on your politics and who is commiting the said genocide.

America was founded on mistrust of and being angry with one's government. The last 244 years have just been one long exercise in proving that regardless of the government in power at any particular point such mistrust and anger is well founded.

Laughing my white ass off. Most people approve of their government in China? Really? That's what you are coming with? You dont think they arent allowed a real opinion due to fear of their social credit score? China being the world super power isnt good for the world. Nothing to do with democracy, and everything to do with the CCP and their mafia tactics.

What does being white have anything to do with this?

Also, what is so hard to believe? China has changed a lot in the past few decades and people have seen incredible changes in their life for the better. The social credit score is blown way out of proportion, most people have no clue what that is. I only hear that type of information from Americans and other anti-China people. Nobody cares if you eat junk food or smoke some cigs, although there have been some efforts to stop people from smoking it never works. It sounds to me like you're deeply brainwashed in American exceptionalism. Not every country has the need to replicate American politics. Chinese look at what is going on currently and don't want any part of that. How about you learn mandarin, visit the country and actually sit down and have real conversations with people over that? I think you'd be in for a shock that the vast majority have no plan to move overseas and enjoy living there.

Honestly your mentality is why we are seeing China rise. You downplay their success over and over and soon you'll be wondering how USA got stuck behind. Too much complacency. I want USA to focus inwards and become better, that's why I'm so against this imperialist mindset. Our nation is falling apart while we are overstretched abroad.

Creates thread crying about people being mean to china...."no, you're crying!". That Zazen logic...
Says the guy with dubs who lashes out at people. Again, nice projection.

-China is a paper dragon
-Their universities are literal diploma factories
-76% of China's working age population has never completed high school
-China's military exercises and training are extremely laughable and not professional in the slightest (very outdated)
-Chinese students spend 1/4 of their time studying Mao Zecock Thought
-China wayyyyy behind the US in automation; Chinese firms have 19/1000 bots per thousand workers compared the to the US' 179/1000
-China leads the world in retractions of scientific studies due to fraud
-One third of Chinese scientist have admitted to fraud or falsifying results
-Chinas military is designed to be defensive and it's used for internal control; not external
-Extremely poor demographics/aging population
-1/5 of housing stock is empty LOL

Essentially China is a fucking joke, but you wouldn't know with all the lies the CCP tries to produce to save face. I'm shaking in my fucking boots LOL. Have fun trying to stay afloat with that aging population depleting all your savings while fending off domestic dissent. House of cards at it's finest. The brightest minds in China want to leave China and rightfully so.

-China is a paper dragon
-Their universities are literal diploma factories
-76% of China's working age population has never completed high school
-China's military exercises and training are extremely laughable and not professional in the slightest (very outdated)
-Chinese students spend 1/4 of their time studying Mao Zecock Thought
-China wayyyyy behind the US in automation; Chinese firms have 19/1000 bots per thousand workers compared the to the US' 179/1000
-China leads the world in retractions of scientific studies due to fraud
-One third of Chinese scientist have admitted to fraud or falsifying results
-Chinas military is designed to be defensive and it's used for internal control; not external
-Extremely poor demographics/aging population
-1/5 of housing stock is empty LOL

Essentially China is a fucking joke, but you wouldn't know with all the lies the CCP tries to produce to save face. I'm shaking in my fucking boots LOL. Have fun trying to stay afloat with that aging population depleting all your savings while fending off domestic dissent. House of cards at it's finest. The brightest minds in China want to leave China and rightfully so.
I dont agree with most of that and its this complacency that will set America back

I dont agree with most of that and its this complacency that will set America back
You don't have to agree with it. Facts don't really care about you. As they are simply facts, there is nothing to dispute even if it hurts your feelings. Trust me, smart people see right through this shit dude.

It's not complacency. I'd rather them not overestimate China just to get more weapons/defense funding. As I'd rather invest that money here at home. The problem with America is it's "wokeism" and self hating American's being used by the CCP and other autocrats while further deteriorating our education systems. The way to keep ahead of China as we are now is to completely invest in R&D and self-sufficiency while also pumping up our education systems.

If they aren't conducting genocide why is every single poster claiming they have death camps and calling them Nazi Germany?
Provide these quotes or shut the fuck up. Quit making excuses for one of the worst regimes in global history while you're at it as well. Despicable excuse for a human being.

Back