Abducted in Plain Sight (possible spoilers apparently)

Ok, biggest shock to me was the naivety of these parents. I get it was a different time, but damn. Also, when the dad “gave him relief” in the car, what in the literal hell was that?! Was the dad actually gay? Did B turn him gay? If so, that’s some hella powerful charm.

This is by far the most bizarre documentary I've seen. Just everything is beyond crazy. The whole family are just borderline stupid.

My jaw is still on the floor. I cannot believe what I just watched.

It's like the most boldly evil con man meet the world's easiest marks.

The dad was clearly gay. B was smart enough to pick up on that and I think he asked for the hand job just in case he needed blackmail material later on. The guy was playing chess while these clowns were playing checkers.

The worst is the mom. That dude kidnapped your daughter, convinced your husband to give him a hand job, and then you decide to have sex with him???? Eleven times??? What in the actual fuck man. She's as big a villain as B is imo.

As for B. What a creepy fuck he was. That's gotta be some kind of record, convincing the daughter and both parents to have sex with him.

My jaw is still on the floor. I cannot believe what I just watched.

It's like the most boldly evil con man meet the world's easiest marks.

The dad was clearly gay. B was smart enough to pick up on that and I think he asked for the hand job just in case he needed blackmail material later on. The guy was playing chess while these clowns were playing checkers.

The worst is the mom. That dude kidnapped your daughter, convinced your husband to give him a hand job, and then you decide to have sex with him???? Eleven times??? What in the actual fuck man. She's as big a villain as B is imo.

As for B. What a creepy fuck he was. That's gotta be some kind of record, convincing the daughter and both parents to have sex with him.

Yea, mom having sex with a man she knows kidnapped and RAPED HER 11 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER. Like wow, there are no words in the English language to adequate describe how fucked that is. I really do think there is a lot to be said for natural charm. I imagine these people lived completely normal, uneventful, un spectacular lives. Absolutely nothing special or interesting to be said about them. So along comes this insanely charming dude, that makes them feel interesting and is there to have fun with. They became intoxicated with this new player that made their lives interesting

The dad's "worst day in his life" is not either time his daughter was fucking kidnapped, it was when he served the divorce papers. Pathetic, complicit, shitty people.

They all seemed hunky dory at the end. Like it was all water under the bridge. That was yet another bizarre part. Jan has a big heart for forgiving her parents, because I personally wouldn't have.

Jan's mom has some serious issues. I mean the way she was smiling while remembering the affair? It's like she still looks on those memories fondly. She showed zero remorse or shame for any of this until a split second at the VERY end. She was just so...blase about the whole thing, almost in a sociopathic way. Any rational mom would be a mess while talking about what that monster did to her daughter, but she was so emotionless. It was bizarre.

My God, wtf did I just watch? WTF!!! Beyond surreal. And the nerve on that guy was something else too.

This is what happens when a fucking psychopath meets naive and gullible people. Terrifying.

When the mother mentioned he was seducing her I immediately said to myself "what's next? He has an affair with her dad?" lmao And then the handy jay story comes and punches me in the face. HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!

My wife was watching this last week and I didn't even realize what she was watching. She also concurred that they were all bunch of idiots. Debating if I should even waste my time watching this too.

My wife was watching this last week and I didn't even realize what she was watching. She also concurred that they were all bunch of idiots. Debating if I should even waste my time watching this too.

Oh most definitely. Don’t read the spoilers in here (there are some not in spoiler tags) and just roll with it.

I honestly don't know why Jan (the victim) would let this documentary be made. All it accomplished was making her parents look as bad if not worse than the rapist. Both parents are poster children for people who should not be allowed to procreate.

I thought the mom banging the rapist was bad enough so imagine my surprise when the dad confessed to giving the creep an old fashioned.

We just watched this again. My wife said towards the end that she can’t figure out why Jan would allow this documentary to be made.......musta got paid a lot of money. I just said “bingo”.

I once had a neighbor steal another neighbors car and keep it in their garage

We just watched this again. My wife said towards the end that she can’t figure out why Jan would allow this documentary to be made.......musta got paid a lot of money. I just said “bingo”.
I'm guessing is money yes but seeing as they are simple folk this was sort of there therapy , they became public speakers after the events I believe and I guess talking about it instead of keeping it up inside allowed them not to go insane with guilt and other shit. I feel bad about Jan cause it's not her fault but my god she did have some dumb folks.

I also think Dad was a closet gay dude, and thats why mom got seduced so easily dad must have not been giving the D to mom.

Oh most definitely. Don’t read the spoilers in here (there are some not in spoiler tags) and just roll with it.

This is the show that can't be spoiled! The Dana white of Documentaries!
<31>

Back