Abducted in Plain Sight (possible spoilers apparently)

Hours later and I'm still shocked this happened.

"Just kid stuff."

I wonder if that works on everyone, or just closeted fellas?

I watched it this morning and had to jump on here to see if there was a thread and I wasn't dissapointed.

These are the dumbest people on Earth.

Took them 5 days to report their daughter missing the first time! They said they didn't suspect foul play.

Why would you let a 40 year old dude sleep in bed with your 12 year old daughter??

The mom messed around with him, dad gave him a handy, and then the mom slept with him 11 times after he raped the daughter.

They signed affidavits to drop charges because they were worried about him leaking that they had affairs with him? They were more concerned about their reputations than keeping their daughter safe.

His brother made it sound like him being a pedophile was no big deal.

When she was kidnapped the 2nd time, the parents lied to people and said she was with her grandmother.

I'm guessing a family friend or relative abducted a child for sexual gratification?

I was talking to someone today about how sexual crimes now are reported yet only a few decades ago they were on you.

Like how a child a few decades ago would just be told stay away from that creepy guy / address on that street.

Lol not where I grew up...my friend and some other guys set a pedo's house on fire after they seen him taking photos of them playing soccer (they were about 12 at the time)

Lol not where I grew up...my friend and some other guys set a pedo's house on fire after they seen him taking photos of them playing soccer (they were about 12 at the time)
I can understand you wanting to do that but there have been many accounts of peado's fleeing to knew unknown addresses for their own safety, which just puts other children in danger.

I can understand you wanting to do that but there have been many accounts of peado's fleeing to knew unknown addresses for their own safety, which just puts other children in danger.

yup, but look at the sentencing for them? they get short jail terms in many places anyways. my wife is a social worker her in Texas at a psychiatric emergency room and she gets a few pedos per WEEK in there. makes me sick.

lmao watched this over the weekend.

absolutely crazy. i will probably watch it again later this week.

just.. damn those parents. how can two people be so stupid!?

that bit where they said they let b sleep in her bed again, because he was instructed by a therapist to do it... <{walkerwhut}>

Yo what the fuck.
This shit is trippy as fuck. How does this happen in reality??

Where was child services when you needed it? Maybe they weren't really prominent then. Jesus, I really hate those parents.

If anyone has a bridge to sell and wants to be jerked off out of pity, you know a family who will buy and do it.

I liked when the father just jerked off this guy in his car with very little convincing, then he just puts his hands up and shrugs, like "what was I supposed to do?"

<Huh2><{clintugh}>

lmao watched this over the weekend.

absolutely crazy. i will probably watch it again later this week.

just.. damn those parents. how can two people be so stupid!?

that bit where they said they let b sleep in her bed again, because he was instructed by a therapist to do it... <{walkerwhut}>

The sleeping over lasted months!!! MONTHS!!!! Poor girl, she didn't even have peace in her own bedroom.

This story is so fucking bizarre that I have to wonder if B convinced her parents to allow it. I mean, let's just start with the fact that he kidnapped her and they didn't alert the police. They waited days before they actually called them. How is that even possible? Regardless of trust, if they didn't come back that same day wouldn't you be concerned? Maybe they were in a car accident? Or maybe he had a heart attack and your girl is all alone somewhere. Lots of bad things could've happened, including with your "friend". Wouldn't you call the police because you were worried? Anyone would. Unless they knew what was going on. Or at least to some extent.

We know he was a master manipulator and probably a psychopath, he had the entire family under his spell and the parents were so dazzled that I wouldn't be surprised if this is the hidden truth of this whole story.

Holy shit I wanted to punch the parents in the face. The mom was worse than the dad. She let her daughter be raped because she did not want him to reveal their affair. That stupid church lds, is ok with pedophilia but not cheaters.

That was dark and depressing. Her parents should be shot right in their stupid fucking faces.

To repeatedly leave her with him was awful. Letting him sleep with her 4 nights a week for months is bananas. Whenbhe obviously drugged her at the hotel dinner in front of them and they all decided he should just take this half conscious mumbling off balance child up to his room for the night instead of their own is dumb as can be. The mom flying her out for the summer with him, awful. Not helping the police bc they didnt want people to find out they had both tried to fuck him before their daughter did.

Fuck those two morons. That whole film is darkness. Jan seems failry normal now but what a horrible childhood to be surrounded by monsters and functional retards.

Watched this last night

These people are retarded

Absolute retards

Back