A worst performance of the night fine

How bout they choose the worst (ie. most boring, no aggression) performer and fine them by taking away like 30% of their winnings? They could also give the fine revenue to the guy in the same weight class with the most finishes. It would make these guys try harder for finish and make them hate each other because they are each taking money from each other every event. Thy will fight harder.

What do you think?

Motivation doesn't work like that.

How about the Pride yellow card for inactivity?

It's the absolute best option for keeping fighters from stalling.

Taking points doesn't work. Take 5-10% of their purse at a time for not engaging? Action starts really quick.

Yea, we really need Dana going after a fighter he doesn't like after the fight is over. Yellow cards would be OK, as long as it was limited to stuff like Starnes running away, Silva running behind the ref to avoid Maia, or really obvious & continuous LnP.

He must mean 79% then... my bad!

Maybe " every single card " is an idiom that I've never heard of , and it means " about 6/10 cards " or something like that

Sorry , English is not my first language. If I got the number wrong in the translation , I sincerely apologise

LOL

On top of this being a stupid idea, only commissions can fine the fighters.
The UFC must abide by the contract the fighter signed and pay the contracted fight purse.

Now obviously they don't have to give any bonuses (outside a contracted win bonus if applicable) but they have to pay the purse.

It's the absolute best option for keeping fighters from stalling.

Taking points doesn't work. Take 5-10% of their purse at a time for not engaging? Action starts really quick.

Rampage got a card right before he kneed the shit out of Randleman's face and followed up with punches that KOed him, unless I'm mistaken, I don't think I am though.

How bout they choose the worst (ie. most boring, no aggression) performer and fine them by taking away like 30% of their winnings? They could also give the fine revenue to the guy in the same weight class with the most finishes. It would make these guys try harder for finish and make them hate each other because they are each taking money from each other every event. Thy will fight harder.

What do you think?

I would expect as much from the guy who is always bashing pride and thinks it was fake. It takes that kind of shortage of intelligence to come up with such a bad idea.

I would expect as much from the guy who is always bashing pride and thinks it was fake. It takes that kind of shortage of intelligence to come up with such a bad idea.

Lol, really TS bashes pride a lot? That makes his idea that much worse, it's similar to Pride's card system only he twisted it to make it into a horrible idea.

Lol, really TS bashes pride a lot? That makes his idea that much worse, it's similar to Pride's card system only he twisted it to make it into a horrible idea.

yes he does, and exactly lol. Lets let the shitty fight run its course then do something about it instead of possibly salvaging the performance mid fight

You are spot on.

I think I just got an idea for a new thread, yellow/red cards that salvaged a fight. I would like to know more fights where it went from boring to awesome because of a yellow/red card in Pride. I know there were others but the only one I can think of is Rampage vs Randleman.

So Dana can start making the fighters he doesn't like pay up? No thanks.

Maybe " every single card " is an idiom that I've never heard of , and it means " about 6/10 cards " or something like that

Sorry , English is not my first language. If I got the number wrong in the translation , I sincerely apologise

LOL

Retardish is a difficult language to grasp lol

You should know after a decade of saying stupid shit about GSP

Honestly the way you talk about pride fighters I wouldnt be suprised if you never watched it therefore you thought you had some sort of awesome original idea lol

not even going to read the op, the thread title was stupid enough. Good day.

Haha, gave me a nice little chuckle.

I prefer something along the lines of "The Running Man" where Dana turns a bunch of retired fighters like Chuck and Forrest into cartoon characters with extravagant weapons who chase down the worst performer

Back