A worst performance of the night fine

TS you should tweet your amazing idea to Dana he'd probably be all about it.

If they had vegas odds on this, I would predict the correct boring fighter on every single card.

Right here, you are saying you would predict the correct boring fighter on every single card, thus you are saying you would be right 100% of the time, do you really not understand what you said?

You're arguing semantics claiming you would be right every single card = every single time = 100% of the time, it all means the same thing.

Right here, you are saying you would predict the correct boring fighter on every single card, thus you are saying you would be right 100% of the time, do you really not understand what you said?

Yeah exactly, I would predict it on EVERY CARD but not EVERY TIME or 100% of the time, you fruitcake.

First, you said I said 100% of the time....where's the quote??

Then, you said I said EVERY TIME.....where's the quote??

Stop spinning my words around.

One of the dumbest ideas I've ever heard.

Yeah exactly, I would predict it on EVERY CARD but not EVERY TIME or 100% of the time, you fruitcake. Stop spinning my words around.

I'm not spinning anything, TS is only suggesting one "award" per night, so if you got it right every card you would thus get it right every single time or 100% of the time, damn you're stupid.

And the GSP fight was awesome.

Give him a break though, he probably hasn't seen them.

I'm not giving that guy a break, he doesn't even understand that there are many different ways to say the same thing.

Ufc/zuffa would be in for a big lawsuit if they did this. This is worse than the thread I made about would ufc let cyborg fight a man. Boy did I learn my lesson about making stupid threads. I hope you learn your lesson from this.

They already have an "Elite fighters to cut after one loss" list, no need to fine the poor bastards on top of it.

They already have those... it's called getting cut. Ask Shields about it.

Yeah exactly, I would predict it on EVERY CARD but not EVERY TIME or 100% of the time, you fruitcake.

First, you said I said 100% of the time....where's the quote??

Then, you said I said EVERY TIME.....where's the quote??

Stop spinning my words around.

Every single card means you would correctly predict every "worst performance" bonus, which equates to 100%

Are you stupid?

No i have the worst thread thanks to Wolveswithkeys hahaha

Lol, Rassler wins again.

my job here is done.

How about the Pride yellow card for inactivity?

Back