A worst performance of the night fine

It's like if you take a bone from one dog and give it to another, the first dog will be pissed and they will fight. That is how it works

Yeah but wouldn't you be more mad if that dog was in the ring with you and you could do something about it. If they are going to do something like this they should do it the way they did it in pride, often times a guy would get a yellow card or red card then he would finish his opponent soon after cause he was pissed that the other guy is getting some of his fight purse.

maksimum-trol1.gif

Yeah but wouldn't you be more mad if that dog was in the ring with you and you could do something about it.

Good point. But how could that work if its decided in the post fight conference like the performance awards

Good point. But how could that work if its decided in the post fight conference like the performance awards

Locker room bonus, if you get a yellow card or red card then finish your opponent you get your money back and then a bit more on top.

Guys, we should bring back the mote with alligators idea, too. Worst performance of the night has to jump in and sacrifice himself to the Just Bleed gods.

I'm all for taking money from people, even if it's not going to me directly, but this would give Dana a tool to take from higher paid fighters. After all, have you been looking at who the real POTN awards are going to? It certainly isn't to the best performances. They should just call one of the POTN awards "the woman of the night award", because that's what it is...

How bout they choose the worst (ie. most boring, no aggression) performer and fine them by taking away like 30% of their winnings? They could also give the fine revenue to the guy in the same weight class with the most finishes. It would make these guys try harder for finish and make them hate each other because they are each taking money from each other every event. Thy will fight harder.

What do you think?

This coming from the same guy that complained about fights going to the ground..Figures......What a Stupid ass idea....no. And just stop.
post-32797-What-an-Idiot-Will-Ferrell-gif-URdZ.gif

Fitch vs Alves 1 and Fitch vs BJ Penn and Fitch vs Silva you GTFO.

you must be new to MMA or never seen all his other fights..

fact is, I would be significantly up in my winnings betting on all of his previous blanket wins, at the end of the day.

you must be new to MMA or never seen all his other fights..

fact is, I would be significantly up in my winnings betting on all of his previous blanket wins, at the end of the day.

I am not new to MMA and this is irrelevant to what I said. You said that Fitch has never had an exciting fight I proved you wrong by giving examples of 3 exciting Jon Fitch fights.

I am not new to MMA and this is irrelevant to what I said, I said even Fitch has had exciting fights just because he's mostly boring doesn't invalidate what I said.

Right. Because in gambling, you gotta win 100% of the time. GTFO.

Right. Because in gambling, you gotta win 100% of the time. GTFO.

You're the one who said you would be right 100% of the time, I told you, that you would be wrong, so you GTFO and stop saying stupid shit that's so easy to disprove.

Originally Posted by TheRassler View Post
If they had vegas odds on this, I would predict the correct boring fighter on every single card.

Do you have the memory of a goldfish or something?

You're the one who said you would be right 100% of the time, I told you, that you would be wrong, so you GTFO and stop saying stupid shit that's so easy to disprove.

Originally Posted by TheRassler View Post
If they had vegas odds on this, I would predict the correct boring fighter on every single card.

Do you have the memory of a goldfish or something?

when did I say 100% of the time?? you're wrong again.

You said every time which still means the same thing, you're just arguing semantics now because you look silly.

you are making false claims, and trying to backpedal your way out, how does it feel to keep being wrong?

you are making false claims, and trying to backpedal your way out, how does it feel to keep being wrong?

He never made a false claim dude. Accept the fact that you made yourself look dumb and move on.

Back