Crime 6 Philly Cops Shot Near Hospital...

You mean another shooting?

You know the left is the side proposing to take action on gun violence, and right?
Thats only because it is an election year. Their rhetoric is the reason people are losing their minds. Weak minded people.

Funny enough, the black people that speak like this are all shunned, deplatformed and demonized. While the ones that promote fuck the police are pushed on the masses. What a coincidence.
There are people running for president who could show that they want to unite the country and that they believe in law and order. They have a platform and if they speak up I don’t think they will be able to be silenced. Of course they could be ignored to an extent by the media who loves nothing more than a “this just in, a bunch of dead people” moment, but they are not going to be able to take down thier twitter feed for example.

There are people running for president who could show that they want to unite the country and that they believe in law an$ order. They have a platform and if they speak up I don’t think they will be able to be silenced. Of course they could ignored to an extent by the media who loves nothing more than a “this just in, a bunch of dead people” moment, but they are not going to be able to take down thier twitter feed for example.
You dont get to that stage without falling in line and playing your role. You should know that by now bro.

Political angle seems a bit forced on this one.
Glad to see no one died, and I assume the injuries were relatively minor given the quick discharges from hospital.

BuT blaCK pEoPlE!!

I don't like the picking and choosing of these stories to make big news out of.

It is definitely leading into a strong media push to take guns away. I think they feel us on to their bs regarding too many things..

I don't own a rifle larger than a .22 right now, btw.
you're gonna need a 223 brah

you can get one pretty damn cheap now..like 350$

you're gonna need a 223 brah

you can get one pretty damn cheap now..like 350$
I sold my last two.. If I come into some extra money I might. I really wish I would have kept my ak. Some Sold it for what I bought it for on a whim. Dumb.

BuT blaCK pEoPlE!!

Lol..don't you worry, you still get to be a victim here.

51-G3tQVdfL._SX425_.jpg

Story seems to have largely disappeared despite so many cops being shot.

I guess because the suspect was black, was taken alive and had never in his life been allowed to own firearms of any kind doesn't fit the narrative. Philly mayor still managed to blame the NRA.

Story seems to have largely disappeared despite so many cops being shot.

I guess because the suspect was black, was taken alive and had never in his life been allowed to own firearms of any kind doesn't fit the narrative. Philly mayor still managed to blame the NRA.

They don’t want to reduce gun violence, they want to use it as an excuse to take guns from law abiding citizens.

Go after the criminals that have guns. If you are a felon caught with a gun make it a automatic 10 years with no parole for just having a gun.

As the shooter apparently wanted Larry Krasner as part of the conversation for his surrender, he seems to regard him as a friend or ally. No doubt because of the deal's he's been cut. Can't argue with that tho....

Americans....if you have any doubt which side to stand on, see how the left leaning posters respond to this disgusting act of domestic terrorism
I think the way right wing leaning posters are responding is way more off-putting.

Political angle seems a bit forced on this one.
Glad to see no one died, and I assume the injuries were relatively minor given the quick discharges from hospital.
Political angle has been blatantly forced in the Parkland shooting, but that doesn't stop the ADL or the corporate media from slinging it.

The most upsetting aspect to this story for me was the treatment of those cops when they responded to the scene, and that's unquestionably political in nature. Despicable.

Political angle has been blatantly forced in the Parkland shooting, but that doesn't stop the ADL or the corporate media from slinging it.

The most upsetting aspect to this story for me was the treatment of those cops when they responded to the scene, and that's unquestionably political in nature. Despicable.

Well, at the DA's election victory party, his supporters were infamously screaming "Fuck the Police!" and "No Good Cops!" among other shit. At a DA's election. That says everything about Krasner and the voters in Philly who elected him.

Guy has an extensive criminal record and Krasner gave him probation after his last charge. No wonder he wanted him involved.

Well, at the DA's election victory party, his supporters were infamously screaming "Fuck the Police!" and "No Good Cops!" among other shit. At a DA's election. That says everything about Krasner and the voters in Philly who elected him.

Guy has an extensive criminal record and Krasner gave him probation after his last charge. No wonder he wanted him involved.
Don't expect a party who enjoys a 6-to-1 ratio or better of the felon vote to take a tough position on crime. Just like the corporate Republicans they have to keep their constituents happy.

Don't expect a party who enjoys a 6-to-1 ratio or better of the felon vote to take a tough position on crime. Just like the corporate Republicans they have to keep their constituents happy.

Yes that felon block, I totally forgot about the power they yield. Where do they sit in terms of strength verses the likes of the NRA or Tea Party?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back