Crime Shooting at University of Nevada, Multiple Victims Suspected (Shooter Deceased)

We for example have strange laws.
For SD CCW only FMJ cartridges allowed and you can't have loaded in chamber cartridge ....unless you are in duty or cash collector for bank service etc...
While if it is revolver then.. you know reality.

I was in older times and uni didn't had rights to ban carry handgun while .....for us didn't liked that one classmate does do this and we used pressure methods to get him to end this. In legal way it wasn't possible then ,...now is different world era ...
HS time was more " funny ":eek: and still no one had used.... while Dear Lord what might had been used ,...
What country do you live in? Requiring FMJ over HP for carry in public is the exact opposite of being a responsible gun owner.

And criminals don't give a shit about gun control laws. It would only affect law-abiding citizens, that's why it doesn't work.

What country do you live in? Requiring FMJ over HP for carry in public is the exact opposite of being a responsible gun owner.
Latvia mandatory requires to have FMJ .....for SD CCW ....
They allow you to have for example 9*19 mm PP+ FMJ Luger or 357 ☢️.....
While will not allow you to have expansive 38 Cal etc etc...

Only FMJ ...

Some other EU countries too are doing the same cos they are thinking that bullets identification might be done easier....
They require control shots for collection in lab, background check and health exam plus SD and firearms exam in fire range and test about legal stuff done in person ......and reason why you need this.
Estonia is approx the same.

Traumatic and expanding ammo banned, FMJ bullets allowed....

In general you might have some 22 LR with lead bullets for shooting training etc ..that's all ...

For hunting expansive and not FMJ ammo is allowed but to purchase this you need hunter's permit and lic and this is different exam and different weapons allowed to purchase....

Last edited:
Latvia mandatory requires to have FMJ .....for SD CCW ....
They allow you to have for example 9*19 mm PP+ FMJ Luger or 357 ☢️.....
While will not allow you to have expansive 38 Cal etc etc...

Only FMJ ...

Some other EU countries too are doing the same cos they are thinking that bullets identification might be done easier....
They require control shots for collection in lab, background check and health exam plus SD and firearms exam in fire range and test about legal stuff done in person ......and reason why you need this.
Estonia is approx the same.

Traumatic and expanding ammo banned, FMJ bullets allowed...
Which is dumb. The chance of collateral damage is MUCH higher with FMJ than HP.

Which is dumb. The chance of collateral damage is MUCH higher with FMJ than HP.
Therefore when I carried I at least had used 9*18 MAC or 38 Sp with FMJ while might purchase for example 9*19 P++ stufff or 357 or 357 Sig.

And criminals don't give a shit about gun control laws. It would only affect law-abiding citizens, that's why it doesn't work.

Criminals dont give a sh*t about any laws. Wanna revoke all laws? No? Thought not

This is a semantic argument, which you've done numerous times in this thread. "Heavy" is a descriptive term that applies relatively and I think you know this. Heavy is whatever people think is pushing a boundary.

Of course they had something to compare it to, gun regulation has always existed. They did the same thing you're doing now. They objected to what they saw as further infringement by Governing bodies, law enforcement. Civilian carrying of firearms was always regulated, especially in cities and towns, it was always subject to State/City/town laws and ordinances, and the unhindered carrying of firearms wasn't as widespread as modern gun owners like to think. Even in the 1700's most US gun laws were the same as English Common laws, which included bans on public carrying, bans on storing loaded weapons (due to fire risk), and duty to retreat, and loyalty oaths. Can you imagine telling people now that their ability to own a gun meant they had to to sign a document that they CAN'T fight the Government with them? Lol

In fact I'd argue that each of those are far heavier than what people not only think went on, but would be willing to endure now, because hate of Government power and guns as a symbol of empowerment became increasingly the messaging put forth by those wanting to sell them to everyone.

We're obviously not quite as close to the same POV on this as was previously indicated . . . so instead of typing something else out that you're going to try and pick apart instead of addressing the points being made I'll just move on.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Criminals dont give a sh*t about any laws. Wanna revoke all laws? No? Thought not
Therefore for you might be nice 💡 idea to relocate to U.K where your wife and you will not be allowed to carry pepper 🌶️ spray and hardcore criminals will teach you laws with Uzi sub machine gun in hand if according to their opinion you do have stuff worth to take from you.

Even Stalin with hardcore policy and KGB didn't had managed to control firearms in criminal circles ......

While what stuff is to create safespace society we do know too.........

The point is you aren’t removing 400 million guns from US citizen like has been done in other parts of the world. With the amount of guns we have this is the safest gun culture in the world. You can’t put a dent in homicide statistics if you don’t go after the guns that do the majority of the killings. That’s handguns. And that’s also in urban areas where young males of color often are tied up with drugs and gangs. Maybe racial profiling would be more up your alley seeing as you don’t believe in individual rights of the law abiding. Or the Bill of Rights.
Well we went from -

"The only proposal I see are taking guns away from law -abiding to citizens"

to

"It can't be done"

Its okay to say, "I cant fathom a solution." or "I dont wan to see a solution."

Which is perfectly fair.

But intelligent people from other industrialized nations have, and something has to be done, because "thoughts and prayers" havent done shit for people who do care.

Well we went from -

"The only proposal I see are taking guns away from law -abiding to citizens"

to

"It can't be done"

Its okay to say, "I cant fathom a solution." or "I dont wan to see a solution."

Which is perfectly fair.

But intelligent people from other industrialized nations have, and something has to be done, because "thoughts and prayers" havent done shit for people who do care.

What are you talking about. Pull out your magic wand that takes away guns or stfu.

What did you not understand that was typed?

It was quite succinct.

The part where you clearly meant to insensate I’m contracting myself. You did so quite intentionally based on the sentence structure and isolated quotations used.
Now propose a system of civil forfeiture that isn’t a direct violation of the law?

I would like to know which civilian disarmament method you prefer and why?

Therefore for you might be nice 💡 idea to relocate to U.K where your wife and you will not be allowed to carry pepper 🌶️ spray and hardcore criminals will teach you laws with Uzi sub machine gun in hand if according to their opinion you do have stuff worth to take from you.

Even Stalin with hardcore policy and KGB didn't had managed to control firearms in criminal circles ......

While what stuff is to create safespace society we do know too.........

What's the ratio of mass shootings in the US vs the UK? What about accidental gun deaths of children? How about children killing their parents or siblings?

The "criminals gonna crime" argument used only in the context of liking guns is absurd. Laws aren't about stopping criminals from doing crime, they're a out accountability for ill behavior.

Last edited:
The part where you clearly meant to insensate I’m contracting myself.
Im not following you here sherbro

But ultimately I dont have a solution; there are much smarter people than I, other societies have done it and if enough people actually care problems can be fixed.

to my initial point, thoughts and prayers aren't doing sh*t

see-

All other industrialized nations
All other industrialized nations don't have anything as broad as our second amendment in their constitution (s).

All other industrialized nations don't have anything as broad as our second amendment in their constitution (s).
Yep.
Which
A) is an "amendment"
B) Can, and is interpreted different ways
C) Doesn't prohibit us as a society from moving into the future creating solutions.

Back