Crime 6 Philly Cops Shot Near Hospital...

What about the robot they sent in to kill the Dallas shooter? I thought we had been building those and deploying them to departments around the country. Philadelphia is a huge city. If anyone got one, they should be one of the departments that did.

Send it in. Give him one final warning, and then the problem is solved either way.

I loved the robot idea. They had C4 in a cell phone it brought to him. If you remember though, there were some people trying to cry racism about the unique way the Dallas P.D. killed that black supremacist Micah X. Johnson. Shaun King, who wrote an article basically justifying the murders of those police, complained that the robot with the C4 cell phone was only used because the suspect was black and, according to King, black people never make it out alive in situations with police even if they surrender. Funny that the story ITT has a black suspect who shot police officers, and ACTUALLY surrendered, was taken alive.

That's fucking idiotic. What about the innocent people that live there? What about the Grandma's, children and others that do want and need the police in their neighborhood? What a dumbass.
They should probably get out of that neighborhood. If not, then fuckem. You retards don't want police to be able to use the force necessary to stop that shit from happening. So don't complain if they don't want to put their lives at risk to help you.

Americans....if you have any doubt which side to stand on, see how the left leaning posters respond to this disgusting act of domestic terrorism
You mean another shooting?

You know the left is the side proposing to take action on gun violence, and right?

They should probably get out of that neighborhood. If not, then fuckem. You retards don't want police to be able to use the force necessary to stop that shit from happening. So don't complain if they don't want to put their lives at risk to help you.

impoverished senior citizens and children should just move or.... fuck em

genius

genius
Exactly. Or let the police clean up the fucking streets. No, let's riot every time some piece of shit thug gets gunned down. That helps tremendously.

genius

The post your responding to is thr stuff that makes me cringe. Im conservative, and its the "they should leave that area" comments that make me think of going how disconnected we are, on a economic level.
Like you said, there's plenty of senior citizens and children who are stuck there. For every asshole citizen, there's probably 100 people or more just trying to live their life.

The post your responding to is thr stuff that makes me cringe. Im conservative, and its the "they should leave that area" comments that make me think of going how disconnected we are, on a economic level.
Like you said, there's plenty of senior citizens and children who are stuck there. For every asshole citizen, there's probably 100 people or more just trying to live their life.
I don't really care what they do. I'm just saying it's going to get to a point where they either cannot find anyone willing to be a cop there, or they will stop responding to calls in bad areas. Who is going to do that for 30k a year? Fuck all that.

The locals are now taunting, harassing, and getting physical with the cops who are only trying to do their jobs.

Don't these fucktards realize that the only people that are doing anything to help them from killing each other are the cops?

Local law enforcement should just pull out of the neighborhood and let the locals enjoy their "freedom"

Philadelphia has the worst mayor and DA in the country.

This dude was blaming the NRA while a career criminal and felon who hasn't been able to legally own firearms in his life is shooting.

He downplayed Islamic terror and anti-police violence in the past. He's worse than De Blasio even.

I don't really care what they do. I'm just saying it's going to get to a point where they either cannot find anyone willing to be a cop there, or they will stop responding to calls in bad areas. Who is going to do that for 30k a year? Fuck all that.

People are still lining up to work in nyc. They dont make 30k. In philly they start in the academy at almost 50k, health/medical/dental, deferred comp, more vacation time than you'd get working 9-5, 20 year retirement.

Im as conservative as can be, im in law enforement in NYC. People will always take these jobs, and not risk getting fired or arrested for refusing to reapond to an area.

I loved the robot idea. They had C4 in a cell phone it brought to him. If you remember though, there were some people trying to cry racism about the unique way the Dallas P.D. killed that black supremacist Micah X. Johnson. Shaun King, who wrote an article basically justifying the murders of those police, complained that the robot with the C4 cell phone was only used because the suspect was black and, according to King, black people never make it out alive in situations with police even if they surrender. Funny that the story ITT has a black suspect who shot police officers, and ACTUALLY surrendered, was taken alive.

Shaun King is such an idiot. He’ll say that black people never make it out alive, while ignoring the fact that there are about half a million black people in state and federal prisons who made it out alive.

People are still lining up to work in nyc. They dont make 30k. In philly they start in the academy at almost 50k, health/medical/dental, deferred comp, more vacation time than you'd get working 9-5, 20 year retirement.

Im as conservative as can be, im in law enforement in NYC. People will always take these jobs, and not risk getting fired or arrested for refusing to reapond to an area.
Good for them.

Or you just wanted to talk shit and hoped I wouldn't respond. Either way, carry on.

Why would I hope that you wouldn't respond? I just expected any of your input to be as dumb as your original statement was, which turned out to be true so it's just not interesting to me.

Back