Crime 6 Philly Cops Shot Near Hospital...

I don't like the picking and choosing of these stories to make big news out of.

It is definitely leading into a strong media push to take guns away. I think they feel us on to their bs regarding too many things..

I don't own a rifle larger than a .22 right now, btw.

Don't worry man. You won't lose your Rifles. The US has been a gun friendly country since forever. If you ask a foreigner what comes to your mind when you think about the US they will reply ''GUNS'' and ''Homicide''

You can't just undone strong base of cultural value for 300+mio ppl overnight and not even in decades. The government needs atleast a century to collect guns because everyone will bury their guns and nobody is willing to handover their weapons.

America is destined to be forever ''A GUN COUNTRY''

Hatred for the police has been around much longer than BLM. Shit NWA was talking about it back in the 80’s. It’s just that no one has really ever cared. I’m sure that has had a huge negative impact.
America was kind of founded on this idea, if I'm not mistaken.

Hatred for the police has been around much longer than BLM. Shit NWA was talking about it back in the 80’s. It’s just that no one has really ever cared. I’m sure that has had a huge negative impact.
White supremacy has been around for centuries. The hate movements of today have a lot in common.

The locals are now taunting, harassing, and getting physical with the cops who are only trying to do their jobs.

Don't these fucktards realize that the only people that are doing anything to help them from killing each other are the cops?

Degenerate scum.

You ain't in that town. You dont know the story. All you know is what the TV tells you. All you see is black vs blue.
If I was a cop, I'd just refuse to respond to those areas. You don't want police around,then go ahead and handle it yourself. See how that works out.

So is the shooter caught yet?

https://www.fox29.com/news/maurice-...plVWbjExCK9IOLUfwgTtKyaoEW4QU7_VO85MOsa21Yl-k
PHILADELPHIA - The man accused of shooting six police officers in North Philadelphia has been identified as 34-year-old Maurice Hill.

Hill surrendered to police early Thursday morning and was taken to Temple University Hospital where he was treated and released.

Police say Hill began firing at officers who were serving a narcotics warrant around 4:30 p.m. Wednesday at a home on the 3700 block of North 15th Street.

The shooting continued sporadically throughout the night, wounding a total of six officers who were taken to area hospitals with non-life threatening injuries. All of the officers have since been released from the hospital.

Suspect accused of shooting 6 Philly police officers surrenders
FOX 29's Shawnette reports that the man suspected of shooting six Philadelphia police officers Wednesday surrendered to authorities right around midnight.

FOX 29 has learned Hill has an extensive criminal history including at least a dozen arrests since he was turned 18. Hill has been in and out of prison since 2002 after being convicted on charges including illegal possession of guns and aggravated assault.

MORE: Suspect surrenders after 6 Philadelphia police officers shot; 2 held hostage | Video shows suspect accused of shooting 6 officers surrender

Most recently, Hill was convicted of perjury in 2013 and was sentenced to seven months’ probation.

Maurice-Hill-hospital-Walk.jpg

Records also show dozens of serious charges over the years that were withdrawn in court.

Hill’s attorney Shaka Johnson has represented Hill for the past five years and tells FOX 29 he expects to represent him in this case as well. Johnson helped with negotiations during the standoff before he was called to the scene to speak with Hill through a megaphone.

RELATED: 'They’re still getting shot’: In dramatic audio, dispatchers call for help after officers hit in Philadelphia | Mayor Kenney pleads for gun control following North Philly police shooting

Police have not yet announced formal charges against Hill in Wednesday’s shooting.

Kelly Rule

✔@KellyRuleTV

https://twitter.com/KellyRuleTV/status/1161917346807783424

NEW: #PhiladelphiaShooting suspect Maurice Hill was released from Temple Hospital this AM & taken to police HQ. Online records reveal an extensive criminal history including aprox 12 arrests, time in & out of prison, numerous charges withdrawn in court. Latest on @FOX29philly

1:27 AM - Aug 15, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy

Yeah, I went to bed but heard the guy surrendered. As they were talking and I was falling asleep, I was curious as to what kind of weapon he had and the circumstances of 6 officers being shot and all of them being out of the hospital by 10PM. They were calling it a miracle. Seems like it would have to be.

Well at least they didnt shoot and kill him. I heard from his family that he has a bright future, so that would have been a tragedy and a half

The community was only harassing police because they took an innocent person into custody. One who would have improved all their lives and rescued them from corrupt Philly

I wonder if they'll be charges put out for the officer (s?) that were assaulted when responding to the call

Perjury, lol, save that for the law makers..

Nobody died and no civilian casualties.

Great job by the PPD

To be honest tho, it took them almost 12 hours, and it was the guy surrendering after talking to his lawyer. He didn't even have direct hostages, or the place booby trapped or anything. They reported that 30 officers discharged their weapons too.

I know two officers and some civilians were pinned down in another room, but their locations were known, despite poor radio contact... but even without a drone/robot, don't they have a swat squad to deal with something like this? Can't they get full armor, swat shields, flash bang his ass and neutralize him?

I guess that opinion is from too many video games, and a very simplistic view of it... but seems a bit ridiculous he could hold out 1 vs 30+ for so long, with just assault rifles.

If I was a cop, I'd just refuse to respond to those areas. You don't want police around,then go ahead and handle it yourself. See how that works out.
That's fucking idiotic. What about the innocent people that live there? What about the Grandma's, children and others that do want and need the police in their neighborhood? What a dumbass.

To be honest tho, it took them almost 12 hours, and it was the guy surrendering after talking to his lawyer. He didn't even have direct hostages, or the place booby trapped or anything. They reported that 30 officers discharged their weapons too.

I know two officers and some civilians were pinned down in another room, but their locations were known, despite poor radio contact... but even without a drone/robot, don't they have a swat squad to deal with something like this? Can't they get full armor, swat shields, flash bang his ass and neutralize him?

I guess that opinion is from too many video games, and a very simplistic view of it... but seems a bit ridiculous he could hold out 1 vs 30+ for so long, with just assault rifles.

They were able to get 2 cops and multiple civilians out of the building without killing the perp. Pretty impressive imo

Thankfully none of these brave officers were killed, and the suspect did the only smart thing he could do and surrendered. The locals in that area that harassed the police are disgusting and ignorant. This War on Police is out of control. Those police put their lives on the line for hours to get this scumbag, Maurice Hill, who could've very easily caused a death in a surrounding house via a stray bullet.

Back