Crime 6 Philly Cops Shot Near Hospital...

PHATV

Boss Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Another attack on the police...

EB9dLM7XUAAR8Uc

5 Philly Cops Shot Near Hospital... Developing...
Active Shooter...

Americans....if you have any doubt which side to stand on, see how the left leaning posters respond to this disgusting act of domestic terrorism

Fucked up. Let me guess another nutjob off meds (or couldn't get diagnosed) who had red flags all over.

But nah we don't need to expand HC or background checks

Damn noone can stop the WRM!!!

Oh ffs not another one. At least this one had the balls to take on people who can fight back? Hmm, still doesn't sound right.

Praying the Officers are alive and make a full recovery, and that no one else is hurt.

Result of Trump's dangerous rhetoric no doubt.

Another Tuesday in America. We're getting to the point where we need an active shooter megathread. I hope it turns out as well as it can.

I assume this won't count as a mass shooting because reasons

The cops were probably racist, and spent majority of their time hassling minorities

Narcotics related. 2 cops with 2 in custody upstairs, shooter down stairs shooting through ceiling at them and out windows at others.

5 cops shot are stable.

Looks like a drug bust gone sideways.

I'm going to venture a guess that they weren't shaking down a wight supremacist.

Holy SHIT (EDIT: has now been reported multiple places)

BREAKING UPDATE :@JeffColeFox29is getting new information that two@PhillyPoliceofficers are barricaded inside the home—one in a bedroom and another in a bathroom. The active shooter is also inside the same home moving up and down stairs

Americans....if you have any doubt which side to stand on, see how the left leaning posters respond to this disgusting act of domestic terrorism

by politicizing it and trying to score points for their side?

like you just did.

and every right winger so far.

2ltsyrt.jpg

in case you don't have one handy

Back