Crime 6 Philly Cops Shot Near Hospital...

Americans....if you have any doubt which side to stand on, see how the left leaning posters respond to this disgusting act of domestic terrorism
lol
"look how batshit crazy other people are, unlike me, the guy using a mass-shooting to randomly implicate people across a broad political range uninvolved in the story"

The news is saying police responded to a narcotics activity call..

So...undercover cops got exposed, shootout commenced? Or just a regular old resistance to a drug bust?

Looks like a drug bust gone sideways.

I'm going to venture a guess that they weren't shaking down a wight supremacist.
Yeah I think you're spot on and it probably was someone conducting an illegal business being threatened with imprisonment, rather than someone trying to kill random people in a planned death.

by politicizing it and trying to score points for their side?

like you just did.

and every right winger so far.

2ltsyrt.jpg

in case you don't have one handy

And I cant wait to see what side you take here

So...undercover cops got exposed, shootout commenced? Or just a regular old resistance to a drug bust?

or corrupt cops were caught doing something shady and are barricaded in there with their buddies? think I've seen this movie before somewhere...

most likely undercover cops stuck though... hopefully.

Let's pray that the shooter is a biracial trans Republican.

Policing is a scary job. Some cops retire after decades of never having to fire their gun and others end up in horrific situations like this one within their first few years. Overall it’s a relatively thankless job.

Hopefully the injured officers pull through alright. I’ve only heard bits of information, but it sounds like a shootout is still ongoing?

lol
"look how batshit crazy other people are, unlike me, the guy using a mass-shooting to randomly implicate people across a broad political range uninvolved in the story"

And I cant wait for your stupid ass text book response, " ...here you are on a MMA forum...blah blah blah..."

Fucked up. Let me guess another nutjob off meds (or couldn't get diagnosed) who had red flags all over.

But nah we don't need to expand HC or background checks
Why would we ? Kids , blind , developmentally disabled , and the homeless deserve the right to bear all arms according to some ancient paper. .

Back