Crime 6 Philly Cops Shot Near Hospital...

Y'all are fucking weird.

Any recommendations for a live thread? I used to go to /pol/ but it's gone to shit over the last four years.

by politicizing it and trying to score points for their side?

like you just did.

and every right winger so far.

2ltsyrt.jpg

in case you don't have one handy

Yeah, we are playing the exact same damn thing the media does.

Wanna know the difference between sherdog posters and the entire liberal mainstream media?

Which do you think most Americans get info from?

Americans....if you have any doubt which side to stand on, see how the left leaning posters respond to this disgusting act of domestic terrorism

Yeah it's much more prudent to instantly draw lines in the sand during an active shooting thread. You're right.

Y'all are fucking weird.

Any recommendations for a live thread? I used to go to /pol/ but it's gone to shit over the last four years.

Sure are.

I don’t know what /pol/ is and can’t answer your question, but did you see that Andy Dick got sucker punched in the French quarter the other day?

Americans....if you have any doubt which side to stand on, see how the left leaning posters respond to this disgusting act of domestic terrorism

Disgusting? You had to turn it politic by the third post. You should feel bad.

This smells like a UC got found out during the set up to a bust.

Think what happened to Ethan Hawke in training day with the Latino guys only there were a bunch of dude's staged to raid the place.

anybody know what the fuck this is about? they said they are shooting thru walls and ceilings

Lol or you can be on the side of white nationalists

3 pages in and not 1 person defending shooter. This isn’t at all going like the white nationalist murder threads

So whats the score this week between the left and the right here on sherdog?

It is true it is always sunny in Philadelphia I’m watching it on tv and sure as shit it looks sunny

Back