• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime 6 Philly Cops Shot Near Hospital...

Updating each page so we can continue to follow, in case it appears to be (or is to you) shit-posting.

EB9dLM7XUAAR8Uc

Multiple Philly Cops Shot Near Hospital...
DEVELOPING NOW...
SUSPECT LIVESTREAMS STANDOFF...
Scenes of urban warfare...

Agenda free media has become the go to for any breaking story.

Just shows how bad the media has become.

This becoming the default is evidence of a market not being met.

A bit lighter, but the officers are safe, now. Injured and non are all out of harm's way, it appears. With no serious injuries, if I heard right earlier.

That would be the best possible news. I'm very glad that they are all safe now.

I would think dude has minutes left to surrender, myself. And much longer and he's going to outlast me, anyway. I'll have to hit the rack. I guess I couldn't be a cop.
"Hey bro, where you goin'?"
"I'm out, my man. Getting right up on my bedtime, here."

Two trapped officers are now out of the house uninjured. This guy's end is near.
I never understood why they try and get these people out alive? Wasting time and money to talk him into giving up? Bring in the bomb squad and blow the house up.

Agenda free media has become the go to for any breaking story.

Just shows how bad the media has become.

This becoming the default is evidence of a market not being met.

I would agree that he simply delivers updates as he finds them. Tries very hard to be clean news, I like it. I've only seen it here for a few live events like this.

And as I type he inexplicably runs to West Virginia.

I never understood why they try and get these people out alive? Wasting time and money to talk him into giving up? Bring in the bomb squad and blow the house up.

Oh, if he's not responding, he's going to die tonight. And soon, I'd think. You have to neutralize the threat. He can shoot out windows down the streets or whatever if he has a rifle. Hurt people. Time to end him.

But what about the next time this happens?

"I know they're just going to kill me...."

Shooter is talking. That tweet said the commish was on the phone with him personally...30 minutes ago. And his lawyer is in contact with him? Anyway, hopefully he walks out but---hope in one hand,...

All of the guys in blue are safe in Philly at the moment and released from the hospital at this point. That sounds good. Hope this cat gives it up.

Fuck that. If you can get someone to put their weapons down do it. It’s not some game. It’s worth some time to avoid further casualties and I don’t think “bringing in the bomb squad” saves all that much money.

Fuck that. If you can get someone to put their weapons down do it. It’s not some game. It’s worth some time to avoid further casualties and I don’t think “bringing in the bomb squad” saves all that much money.

Meh, fuck him. He made his bed. He should have walked out.

The locals are now taunting, harassing, and getting physical with the cops who are only trying to do their jobs.

Don't these fucktards realize that the only people that are doing anything to help them from killing each other are the cops?

So have we combed the perpetrator's social media? Because according to the ADL, if someone has ever posted politically radical rhetoric on social media, at any time, that person is a "budding" extremist. Apparently the dude is streaming it live, so it shouldn't be hard to find his past postings:
https://www.fox29.com/news/2-philad...orth-philly-home-suspect-remains-armed-inside

Don't tell me the anti-cop rhetoric hasn't inflamed a violent, irrational extremism in subpopulations in this country:
FOX 29's Dave Schratwieser reports that a police sergeant was assaulted by someone in the neighborhood as he responded to the scene. The sergeant was struck in the head during the assault.
Cops are getting shot. Cop shows up to help with the scene. Gets assaulted by random neighborhood loiterer.

The anti-police rhetoric in this country, embraced by the corporate media, is radicalizing certain groups. Maybe they're mentally unstable, but I don't think so. I think they're being conditioned. Doubt we'll see a month of headlines decrying this rising threat.

The locals are now taunting, harassing, and getting physical with the cops who are only trying to do their jobs.

Don't these fucktards realize that the only people that are doing anything to help them from killing each other are the cops?

You ain't in that town. You dont know the story. All you know is what the TV tells you. All you see is black vs blue.

You ain't in that town. You dont know the story. All you know is what the TV tells you. All you see is black vs blue.

It's like this all over the country in these high crime areas.

Seriously, who else does anything in these areas besides the cops? Well yeah, I guess the meat wagon makes it's usual appearance to pick up the bodies, but that is about it.

At least there is pushback from these sweet four Muslim ladies in this link who praised the police, "Don't say nothing bad bout these police...they protected us."
https://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2...elphias-nicetown-tioga-section-officials-say/

It's like this all over the country in these high crime areas.

Seriously, who else does anything in these areas besides the cops? Well yeah, I guess the meat wagon makes it's usual appearance to pick up the bodies, but that is about it.
And those are your fellow Americans. But you see them as something else, for whatever reason. Maybe they're trying to tell you something? Who knows.

Please, tell us what the rest of the story might entail that justifies this uncivilized behavior, Paul Harvey.

Despicable people. Those who behave this way don't deserve saviors with sirens when the shit hits the fans.

Back