• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Crime 6 Philly Cops Shot Near Hospital...

At least there is pushback from these sweet four Muslim ladies in this link who praised the police, "Don't say nothing bad bout these police...they protected us."
https://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2...elphias-nicetown-tioga-section-officials-say/

I am sure that most people are thankful for the police, but all it takes is a couple dozen dumbfucks to make the whole group look bad. I had seen pics earlier of the locals celebrating after the cops got shot throwing up gang signs and shit.

Please, tell us what the rest of the story might entail that justifies this uncivilized behavior, Paul Harvey.

Despicable people. Those who behave this way don't deserve saviors with sirens when the shit hits the fans.
Whatever that means

Don't tell me the anti-cop rhetoric hasn't inflamed a violent, irrational extremism in subpopulations in this country:

Cops are getting shot. Cop shows up to help with the scene. Gets assaulted by random neighborhood loiterer.

The anti-police rhetoric in this country, embraced by the corporate media, is radicalizing certain groups. Maybe they're mentally unstable, but I don't think so. I think they're being conditioned. Doubt we'll see a month of headlines decrying this rising threat.

I'm on-board with this position of conditioning. I think thats the new normal for governments. To take half the population and make them mad at the other half without ever getting involved. Meanwhile no one is getting upset at the government.

Meh, fuck him. He made his bed. He should have walked out.
What about the robot they sent in to kill the Dallas shooter? I thought we had been building those and deploying them to departments around the country. Philadelphia is a huge city. If anyone got one, they should be one of the departments that did.

Send it in. Give him one final warning, and then the problem is solved either way.

I'm on-board with this position of conditioning. I think thats the new normal for governments. To take half the population and make them mad at the other half without ever getting involved. Meanwhile no one is getting upset at the government.
Except I highlighted the media's role, and the media isn't the government.

I don't like the picking and choosing of these stories to make big news out of.

It is definitely leading into a strong media push to take guns away. I think they feel us on to their bs regarding too many things..

I don't own a rifle larger than a .22 right now, btw.

So have we combed the perpetrator's social media? Because according to the ADL, if someone has ever posted politically radical rhetoric on social media, at any time, that person is a "budding" extremist. Apparently the dude is streaming it live, so it shouldn't be hard to find his past postings:
https://www.fox29.com/news/2-philad...orth-philly-home-suspect-remains-armed-inside

Don't tell me the anti-cop rhetoric hasn't inflamed a violent, irrational extremism in subpopulations in this country:

Cops are getting shot. Cop shows up to help with the scene. Gets assaulted by random neighborhood loiterer.

The anti-police rhetoric in this country, embraced by the corporate media, is radicalizing certain groups. Maybe they're mentally unstable, but I don't think so. I think they're being conditioned. Doubt we'll see a month of headlines decrying this rising threat.
why are you so gotten to that rising white nationalist terrorism is rightfully getting a spotlight?

you know what, don't even answer <DisgustingHHH>

How am I supposed to know? I'm on the other side of the world. I'm sure theres more to the story than that 30 second tweet though, you agree?
If I had to take a guess I'd say it had something to do with #BLM. That movement justified hatred towards the police. Otherwise, you tell me. You're the one asserting it shouldn't be taken at face value.

Except I highlighted the media's role, and the media isn't the government.

And my hand isn’t my foot.

Yes but the governments inaction is at the root cause. Unless you think that trees don’t make a sound if no one is around to hear it.

If I had to take a guess I'd say it had something to do with #BLM. That movement justified hatred towards the police. Otherwise, you tell me. You're the one asserting it shouldn't be taken at face value.

Hatred for the police has been around much longer than BLM. Shit NWA was talking about it back in the 80’s. It’s just that no one has really ever cared. I’m sure that has had a huge negative impact.

Back