Crime 6 Philly Cops Shot Near Hospital...

They don’t want to reduce gun violence, they want to use it as an excuse to take guns from law abiding citizens.

Go after the criminals that have guns. If you are a felon caught with a gun make it a automatic 10 years with no parole for just having a gun.

The police go after people with guns all of the time. The short sightedness of your argument is that we need to wait for these people to become felons before we can act. That doesn’t help protect against mass shootings as every one of them had little to no prior criminal record.

Don't expect a party who enjoys a 6-to-1 ratio or better of the felon vote to take a tough position on crime. Just like the corporate Republicans they have to keep their constituents happy.

I'll take the corporate sharks over the felons and illegals. They are certainly outnumbered.

The police go after people with guns all of the time. The short sightedness of your argument is that we need to wait for these people to become felons before we can act. That doesn’t help protect against mass shootings as every one of them had little to no prior criminal record.

Anyone who has ever open carried knows what real police harassment and misconduct is. Truth is, cops routinely violate the laws without a second thought because citizens don't know their rights and allow them.

But just like real environmental concerns are pushed aside in favor of radical climate change bullshit, real police abuses are overshadowed and ignored in favor of the fictional bullshit media narratives.

You don't think politicians pandering to rich assholes in budget bills is less concerning than being elected by felons and illegal voters and allowing crime epidemics?
Maybe I read that the wrong way. I was thinking you meant youd rather support people that support white collar criminals, than support people that support felons and illegals.

No, I didn't read that wrong, I think.

And yes, I do think that's worse. Those people impact everyone.

Maybe I read that the wrong way. I was thinking you meant youd rather support people that support white collar criminals, than support people that support felons and illegals.

I'm less concerned about all these establishment politicians who give corporate tax breaks that we've always had over people like Kenney and Krasner who champions felons voting and stopping any kind of Voter ID because they know benefit from fraud.

As I said, Krasner was elected DA by promising not to lock up criminals.

I'm less concerned about all these establishment politicians who give corporate tax breaks that we've always had over people like Kenney and Krasner who champions felons voting and stopping any kind of Voter ID because they know benefit from fraud.

As I said, Krasner was elected DA by promising not to lock up criminals.
You realize you're closer to the felons voting than you are to the corporate tax break people though right? In the eyes of "the people that matter"

You realize you're closer to the felons voting than you are to the corporate tax break people though right?

I do. And I don't give a shit about corporate taxes as opposed to electing people like Krasner and Kim Foxx to positions where criminals are released on recognizance bonds or given probation despite being on probation during their latest crime and having an extensive criminal record, like this shooter.

You realize you're closer to the felons voting than you are to the corporate tax break people though right? In the eyes of "the people that matter"
There are felonies out there that I think people should still be allowed to vote after:
- The theft ones (under a certain amount)
- Shit like what Chael got dinged on
- Minor assault charges
- Drug possession

But if you've been smacked for like:
- Drug possession with intent
- Sex crimes
- Violent brutal assaults
- DV
- Murder

Fuck you, no more voting for you.

Just got in from work, but still curious. Any more news on how 6 people shot with a rifle were all OK to leave the hospital within a few hours? Seems impossible. So much so that I was wondering if one or more of the officers suffered injuries retreating that were called gunshot wounds? In particular, I remember they said one was grazed on the head. So 5 others were shot as well, but nobody had to even be admitted or stay the night in the hospital?
A miracle if true and great news, but as I mentioned it seems almost impossible unless we're counting shrapnel from rounds hitting nearby as being shot or something?
I'm glad the cops are all OK, but almost have to wonder if the 6 shot wasn't a bit of an exaggeration? I mean, you would be admitted for anything from a rifle. Leg, arm hit. Wouldn't matter. Strange. Again, glad they're all OK.

Wait a second, they took in a black man, who shot 6 cops, alive?!?

But the News told me that there is an epidemic of cops killing both unarmed and armed black men.

giphy.gif

But the News told me that there is an epidemic of cops killing both unarmed and armed black men.

giphy.gif

Well it took that one black man to shot 6 cops and barricade himself in a home to not get gunned down. Your argument is easily turned on itself.

Well it took that one black man to shot 6 cops and barricade himself in a home to not get gunned down. Your argument is easily turned on itself.
That only works if those who have barricaded themselves haven't typically been killed in these sorts of confrontations, and they often are, while the other perp involved who didn't barricade himself in the house also lived, so your inversion doesn't logically work.

The overwhelming gun violence is committed by people that can not legally own a gun. Mass shootings by people that can legally own guns is small in number and most have a history of mental problems which we need to address also.

So a huge reduction in all gun violence can be achieved by criminal control. Which is make the sentence so long for someone illegally buying or having a gun that very few will chance it.

If he would have initially surrendered before deciding to shoot at the cops, he would have been alive regardless, so your theory doesn't hold water. You make it sound like the cops went to his home to kill him and his only chance of survival was barricading himself in and getting into a gun fight with them, which is silly.

He is the one who put himself into a situation to get gunned down by firing on the cops. He's lucky he's alive, but still alive.

Police were also heckled and had things thrown at them after the standoff was over. Bunch of shitheads.

Also, people are claiming that an officer that had either iodine or water put into his arm by another officer were planting “fake blood” because, you know, this was a false flag incident. Either it was iodine due to a cut or bullet wound, or it was water washing blood off.

Please, someone come forward that thinks this was a staged event or false flag. Anybody? Anyone?

giphy.gif
well, they are probably beating the fuck out of him as we speak, soooo....

giphy.gif
That's because they only kill innocent black men you idiot.

Oh so this is where all the racists hang out to deflect and pretend about the last few shootings. Got it.

Back