Crime 6 Philly Cops Shot Near Hospital...

That only works if those who have barricaded themselves haven't typically been killed in these sorts of confrontations, and they often are, while the other perp involved who didn't barricade himself in the house also lived, so your inversion doesn't logically work.
Lots of big words to say fucking nothing. Fuckin hell.

Apparently this shooter became a Muslim in prison and regularly attended a controversial mosque.

Might be another reason it's disappeared from the news.

Unlike some young 21-year old with no associations to any kind of white nationalist organization.

Apparently this shooter became a Muslim in prison and regularly attended a controversial mosque.

Might be another reason it's disappeared from the news.

Unlike some young 21-year old with no associations to any kind of white nationalist organization.

Source of him being a Muslim convert? That sounds more like some sketchy blog claim but I'm curious.

Not that I think any allegiance to extremist groups promoted this. Seems more like a "I'll never go back to prison!" then "Uh, but I don't want to die."

Source of him being a Muslim convert? That sounds more like some sketchy blog claim but I'm curious.

Not that I think any allegiance to extremist groups promoted this. Seems more like a "I'll never go back to prison!" then "Uh, but I don't want to die."

https://clarionproject.org/clarion-intel-exclusive-philadelphia-shooter-attended-radical-mosque/

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2019/08/...t-is-devout-muslim-who-attended-jihadi-mosque

It's not being covered yet by any MSM outlets, but smaller conservative outlets. The shooting has disappeared from MSM coverage.

Their evidence of him bei G a devout Muslim convert is that they think they saw a bruise on his forehead?

Come on man. That's a heck of reach. And precisely the reason I asked for a source.

Look at the Clarion Project's report.

Police were also heckled and had things thrown at them after the standoff was over. Bunch of shitheads.

Also, people are claiming that an officer that had either iodine or water put into his arm by another officer were planting “fake blood” because, you know, this was a false flag incident. Either it was iodine due to a cut or bullet wound, or it was water washing blood off.

Please, someone come forward that thinks this was a staged event or false flag. Anybody? Anyone?
Did you see the video being spread around of that iodine incident? I'd like your (and other cops) take on it. I'm obviously not a cop and dont know procedures for situations like that.

Look at the Clarion Project's report.

That clarion thing is garbage as well. Why didn't you lead with the enquire report then for source of him being Muslim?

"But in recent years, said his older sister Chanell White, he had been attempting to turn his life around. He was working at a warehouse and occasionally attended a mosque at 67th Street and Woodland Avenue, where Southwest Philadelphia residents reported seeing him with his ex-wife and son, now 16."

So there. According to his sister he was in fact occasionally attending a mosque. You linking to extremely biased sites doesn't help your argument, you know?

That clarion thing is garbage as well. Why didn't you lead with the enquire report then for source of him being Muslim?

"But in recent years, said his older sister Chanell White, he had been attempting to turn his life around. He was working at a warehouse and occasionally attended a mosque at 67th Street and Woodland Avenue, where Southwest Philadelphia residents reported seeing him with his ex-wife and son, now 16."

So there. According to his sister he was in fact occasionally attending a mosque. You linking to extremely biased sites doesn't help your argument, you know?

No one else is bothering to cover it. You understand that CNN isn't anymore reliable than any smaller orgs? You can believe it when some MSM source you consider valid is forced to make a note.

A lot of people of all races convert to islam in prison for protection if they're noy active gang members

Not saying it has anything to do with anything, but its common that he did and it will be used a fuel to a narrative

No one else is bothering to cover it. You understand that CNN isn't anymore reliable than any smaller orgs? You can believe it when some MSM source you consider valid is forced to make a note.

I belive what the evidence for it is. His sister says he attends a mosque and so he does.

Your jihadi watch guessing as to which mosque in the area it might be and then making wild accusations of how that one in particular is a terrorist breeding ground is what's garbage.

Did you see the video being spread around of that iodine incident? I'd like your (and other cops) take on it. I'm obviously not a cop and dont know procedures for situations like that.

I did see it. It looked either like iodine, or water washing off blood. Police officers were shot during that standoff. Anyone that thinks that police just happen to carry around fake blood fir something like this are too stupid to respond to, though I still would just because they are that stupid and maybe they don’t realize it

I did see it. It looked either like iodine, or water washing off blood. Police officers were shot during that standoff. Anyone that thinks that police just happen to carry around fake blood fir something like this are too stupid to respond to, though I still would just because they are that stupid and maybe they don’t realize it

Glad they're OK, but I'm still suspect about 6 officers being "shot" with a high-powered rifle and not one being admitted or even having to stay in the hospital overnight. All 6 out within a few hours. Do you also find that to be either a legit miracle or, as I'm guessing, maybe they were ricochet or shrapnel wounds from bullets hitting near them or something? And exaggerated a bit? I still can't quite wrap my head around that part.

Glad they're OK, but I'm still suspect about 6 officers being "shot" with a high-powered rifle and not one being admitted or even having to stay in the hospital overnight. All 6 out within a few hours. Do you also find that to be either a legit miracle or, as I'm guessing, maybe they were ricochet or shrapnel wounds from bullets hitting near them or something? And exaggerated a bit? I still can't quite wrap my head around that part.

Depends where you are hit. A .223 round going through and through your arm with no vital arteries or bones being hit doesn’t take much to patch up.

Depends where you are hit. A .223 round going through and through your arm with no vital arteries or bones being hit doesn’t take much to patch up.

I hear you and a bicep or thigh, an ass cheek shot, clean through, something like that. A complete fluke to not touch anything at all, though.
But 6-for-6 mere flesh wounds (edit to add Monty Python reference not intended but realized after post) is amazing---if it was an actual bullet that hit all 6 officers. That's all I'm saying. Like lottery odds, I'd think.

I read that he was shooting through doors and had handgun and rifle. So shrapnel is a possibility. One officer struck in the ballistic helmet. Don’t know about nature of other injuries.

Back